SaintSovereign's Journal (Custom "Ecstasy of Khan", Quantum Limitless)

I did not plan for this one, was just looking up something in this thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi SaintSovereign is there any chance of me testing quantum limitless please ?

3 Likes

Can’t stop the revolution. Facebook stats:

9 Likes

Can’t wait for the ‘Quantum Limitless’ sub to be released. I’ve had good results from the ‘Limitless V2’ sub and so I’m looking to see what bigger and faster changes I can see from the quantum version.

4 Likes

I only wish they released quantum limitless this weekend it would have been a great stepping stone for what I am about to embark upon.

5 Likes

With two products scheduled for release tomorrow, we are already tempting the odds. We don’t want Saint to go: “And what do we say to blackadder? Not today.”

Or do we?

Maybe if we all be like Elmer Fudd and stay vewy vewy quiet, the two planned subliminals will release on schedule.

Shhh… :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah, Quantum Limitless is very tempting for me. I like anything that can progress the mind and so I’m always looking out anything that does just that.

2 Likes

Did they give any ETA?

2 Likes

What titles are slated for release tomorrow? I guess I missed that

2 Likes

Whoops, made a mistake in my earlier version of this post.

The subs slated for release tomorrow are:
Power Can Corrupt - single-stage major program, based on the 48 Laws of Power
Inner Circle - stacking module, manifest friends, colleagues, associates and mentors that can help you achieve your deepest dreams and goals (codebase included in Power Can Corrupt and Khan, run 2 hrs/day for best results)

Mind’s Eye (visualization training) is delayed due to tester feedback saying the higher levels were too hard.
The Commander (status supercharger, synergizes with Emperor) is coming after Mind’s Eye, according to the roadmap (guess I got a little too excited about this one and wanted it to be tomorrow :slight_smile:)

5 Likes

I like the idea of “Power Can Corrupt” as I have read “48 Laws of Power”, but damn, I have committed to running Ultimate Artist by itself for three months. Maybe then.

5 Likes

Do you know when inner circle is released?

3 Likes

That one sounds fuckin awesome right there. I started reading that 48 Laws of Power book. It’s intense…didn’t’ read it all yet.

6 Likes

There is free audiobook online if anyone interested

4 Likes

Tomorrow, I made a mistake. Inner Circle will be releasing tomorrow, not The Commander.

3 Likes

Commander will be an absolute hit. As it will be using the latest cutting edge technology. That will amplify a persons status to a whole new level.

6 Likes

Not as far as I know. I’m not sure if it’s even gone through any sort of testing yet. The only thing I know is that it’s in development. But I’m hoping that it’s going to be the next major release.

1 Like

How would.the sub work for those who have never heard or read about thr 48 laws of power ?

1 Like

48 Laws of Power are based on real life things powerful people do.

I’m sure everyone saw, watched, read, or experiences some application of each of the laws at some point. So the subconscious already knows all 48 laws and more.

But why are we discussing this in @SaintSovereign’s private journal ? The appropriate thread is the other one.

3 Likes

You can stack the 48 laws with UM

1 Like