SaintSovereign's Journal (Custom "Ecstasy of Khan", Quantum Limitless)

Quick Update:

I’ve been MIA for about a week now dealing with a ton of personal issues, but I’m back to action. Those of you that messaged me, expect a response within the next day or so. Will get rvX challenge back up and running also.

Work on Mind’s Eye will continue now also. More news on that in a bit.

Thanks all!

10 Likes

hey @SaintSovereign …Can I please finally get a legit reply if I can buy a custom subliminal for height increase? I just want to know if its possible…that way I can save money to buy that sub. I’ve tried sending you personal messages and emails before multiple times without any reply. Not to sound rude cause I love your emperor, khan and limitless subs and they are helpful.

4 Likes

Message @Fire. He makes the final call on customs.

1 Like

ok, sure I did, thanks…when is inner circle coming buy the way?..and the marketing emails? I enjoyed reading those :grinning:

My 2019 goal is to get my real estate agent license here in Cali and close my first deal! I see the opportunity to be a real estate salesperson to be a huge social challenge for me because ive always felt a bit introverted and not very socially relatable. Ive been thinking about if I should change or add to my subliminal “stack” more towards social gains. I currently am running AMx2, limitlessx1.
and true social + social king that came with it although its harder for me to stay consistant with those than with masked so I usually don’t use them. I feel like I’ve gotten confidence and a deeper voice when I talk sometimes from AM. What do you guys suggest for me to make my stack more socially focused for being an agent? and just better with women and social in general. Thanks

1 Like

Finally caught up on end of the year business matters (hello, taxes) and can get back to being creative. I’m currently running a new custom version of Quantum Limitless (based off the released version, not the prototype) and I’m directing my energy at expanding my knowledge on quite a few things. First things first, what everyone wants to hear. Mind’s Eye AND The Commander will be released within the next 3 weeks. I’m looking forward to using both myself, and I think they may be the most effective, unique superchargers we’ve created yet.

Now… on to recent results:

I’ve realized that, while I’ve had quite the illustrious and profitable career in marketing, it no longer fulfills me as much as it used to. I’m currently enrolled in a full stack development bootcamp (Python, Django, PostgresSQL and React) – and I must say, Quantum Limitless is helping A LOT.

Programming was one of those things that I always felt was “out of reach,” even though I knew I had the intelligence for it. QL quickly tore through those limiting beliefs. I had a couple of “bad days,” while dealing with reconciliation, but once those passed, I was on fire.

On QL, just devoting about an hour and a half a day (consistently, remember that TAKING ACTION is imperative for subs to work), I’ve torn through most of the coursework and projects, impressing my peers and the bootcamp instructor. I’m able to retain an incredible amount of the information without taking notes or having to write flash cards, etc. It’s like the knowledge is just there and I can pull it at will.

I’m confident that with QL on my side, this time next year, I’ll be creating on the very ambitious project that @Fire and I have had in mind, but could never quite find the perfect programmer to work on it for us. After a long, exhaustive search, it dawned on us that no one other than us will quite understand what we’re trying to achieve. So, here we are.

On the “Ecstasy of Khan” front, last month was the highest revenue generating month in all of SubClub history. And interestingly enough, we did it without releasing new products, sending a ton of promotional mailings (I think we only sent just two), or discounting our products for Black Friday / Cyber Week (sorry ya’ll, we already price them low enough, AND you can get a permanent discount with SubClub Elites). Not only that, but we attracted a massive amount of new customers. The company is growing ever profitable month by month.

I’ve also developed an itch to travel the world and study in different companies. Early next year, @Fire and I are headed to Paris for the first annual SubClub business retreat (we haven’t came up with a fancy name yet), where we’ll go sightseeing, adventuring, finding inspiration and discussing our future business plans. Last night, I put a deposit down for a twelve day trip to China late next year.

So yeah, A LOT has gone on these past few months. New Beginnings has lived up to its title. It wiped out so many fear-driven limiting beliefs that I never even realized I had. Not only that, it reconnected me to the rich inner spirituality that I had as a kid. Somewhere along the way, society consumed me and I closed myself off to that deep inner world. But now, I’m exploring it again, and the universe suddenly seems that much larger, that much more beautiful and much more wondrous. I’m starting to experience moments throughout the day where I find myself in awe at how amazing it ALL is, and an intense sense of gratitude for being able to experience it will wash over me.

It’s hard to put into words. Not sure if I even can. All I know is that a bright future awaits all of us who explore ourselves with complete humility and honesty. And of course, those of us who TAKE ACTION. :wink:

19 Likes

Good luck @SaintSovereign and @Fire, @Fire and @SaintSovereign! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is inspiring. I’ve been trying to get back to that place. It’s amazing how much society can suck a person in, twist their mind around, and then have them going after the wrong things. I’m starting to think that the masses opinion on things aren’t simple psychological influence, I think there’s a real energy structure that can suck you up like an undertow. More of a reason to strengthen oneself.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign - very inspiring especially on the learning front. I would love to conquer my writing and programming goals too.

I remember you saying that you wrote a successful novel before using the subs. And that you recommend using Ecstacy of Gold + Ultimate Artist + Limitless to do that (Quantum Limitless could replace Limitless).

Am doing Khan, UA and QL now. A heavy stack I know. And will do EoG after I have burned my current stack into my subconscious.

And after that you have overcome your programming challenges too using Quantum Limitless.

Will remember this on my journey. But most of all the Taking Action part.

Much thanks to @Fire and you

PS: Also your book recommendations for writing:

1. The Writers Journey by Christopher Vogler (a book I had bought a year back and not read. Gotta stop procrastinating)
  2. Dialogue by Robert McKee (a book I just bought today and better read and apply soon)
2 Likes

Screenplay. Was passed around at Sony and Warner Bros, but I had to leave California before I could work to get any traction and things fizzled out.

Also add STORY by Robert McKee. Between The Writer’s Journey, STORY and DIALOGUE, you have a masterclass for writing excellence. Story is geared toward screenwriting, but the lessons are universal.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign - Will do!

3 Likes

I am very interested in your experience Saint,because I am thinking about learning data science, while I am also going the marketing route.

Right now I am looking into Python and I am amazed how many gret and free tutorials there are out there.

So I will follow your journey in learning programming with QL and taking massive action.

3 Likes

Took a break this week, as life has been zooming by at a breakneck pace. First things first, a huge opportunity has arisen at work, giving me a chance to FINALLY put all my skills on display. This is a potential life-changing event – if things don’t go well over the next quarter there, I’ve already decided to leave my day job and go full time entrepreneur again. The last time I did this, I lacked the mental fortitude to actually see it through. Now, thanks to my highly focused stack, I’m re-energized and ready to take it on again. Whatever direction life takes me, I’m ready for it.

Programming is going well. I’ve finished the Python introductory course and have moved on to more advanced concepts as well as creating web apps with Django and PostgresSQL. Long term goal is allowing you to create custom subliminals on the fly. Something like, you choose a base, like “Emperor,” then you can fine tune the sub-modules and intensities of those modules. Hit “pay,” and out comes a customized masked and ultrasonic subliminal a few hours later. Of course, this is quite some time in the future, but we believe it’ll be a game changer for the entire subliminal market.

Quantum Limitless, EoG and Khan is having some very unexpected effects on me. It’s like all my horizons have been simultaneously broadened and now I believe there’s nothing I can’t accomplish.

20 Likes

From a programmers perspective this seems quite interesting. I believe you guys have around 4000-5000 little audio files each having a single subliminal message and a module consists of x number of such audio files.

You could easily make the platform where people choose which modules they want included. The hard part would be putting all those modules in a single file and making the adjustments that fire makes to each subliminal.

I guess the first step would be to see if you have to do the same thing in the case of any audio aka if it can be automated. If you guys have to do the same steps each time, than it is.
The problem would be if the steps differ but I wouldn’t believe that to be the case.

The easiest way onwards would be to automate the steps you guys do with some macros. You can tell macros what to press, where to move the cursor and when to click, how much to wait etc…

Ofcourse using macros isn’t the most beautiful way but it’s easier than handling, app to app interactions in programming languages.

You could have an even bigger diversity of modules if you would make the audio files using Googles voices so yeah, it will be fun. :smile:

1 Like