SaintSovereign's Journal (Custom "Ecstasy of Khan", Quantum Limitless)

I am curious about this.

Are you going to get your tailored Emperor and tailored Limitless version upgraded to PrimalTech v2?

1 Like

Yes, I upgrade them myself with every revision. There’s also some targeted scripting not in the retail version.

2 Likes

It’s February 1st.

It’s time to perform a deep, critical self-evaluation of your progress toward both your short and long-term goals. On the first of each month, I do this exercise myself – evaluating all of my goals, being honest about my progress, AND MOST IMPORTANT, changing the goal if I made it too easy or far too difficult. For example, SubClub reached it’s revenue goal in mid-January. That means, I can be a bit more aggressive with that particular goal and up it a bit. That means sitting down and determining how we can fuel even more growth and breaking those goals down into actionable steps.

If you haven’t started your personal goal setting, follow this basic template and ask yourself:

• What is the guiding principle of my life? What overarching goal am I working toward and why? Be honest. If you’re working toward becoming an entrepreneur because you want to attract beautiful women and have lots of sex, write that down without ANY shame. Set a date for that overarching goal. For example, I want to be a full-time entrepreneur by June of 2020 at the latest.
  • What are my concrete, short and long-term goals? Remember, choose goals with a built-in pass / fail state, such as a revenue goal, or visiting the gym [x] amount of times.
  • How can I break these goals down into actionable steps / sub-goals? For example – if you want to start an eCommerce website, break the goals down into things like: researching and choosing a niche by Feb. 15, registering a domain name by Feb. 17, finding a web host (for WooCommerce) or choosing an eCommerce platform like Shopify by Feb. 19… and so forth.

And just like that, you have a BASIC goal setting plan. Each month, you’re going to look at it and adjust accordingly. Don’t be afraid to set an aggressive goal or a goal that’s “too easy.” You’re going to go back and adjust them the next month anyway.

16 Likes

Just heard from our accountant — we broke a revenue record today for sales. Highest number of sales in Subliminal Club history.

17 Likes

Congratulations. All the best for the future.

3 Likes

Congratulations.

3 Likes

Congrats! And I just added in more sales to you! LOL.

2 Likes

Just so you know… New Dawn ALSO means better, more ambitious superchargers. Here’s a taste of things to come. Not gonna say much other than the fact that the next two superchargers after The Legacy is going to change the game. Let’s see who can guess what we’re up to. Closest guess gets a copy of DREAMS for free (when it’s released later this year). :wink:

Early Demo Track:

3 Likes

i feel like a stock mastery sc or something money related to support mogul and then a super charger to boost emperor

1 Like

Somehow related to dreams, maybe lucid dreams and how to connect Conscious and Subconscious more tightly and usage of dreams for exploring psyche potential.

2 Likes

The Demo feels like Astral Projection - Remote Viewing

1 Like

A guided visualization for turning all goals/dreams into reality, with positivity, certainty, and flow. :+1:

1 Like

dream recall and lucid dreaming induction

1 Like

also, love the tune @SaintSovereign. I’m sensing some Vangelis inspiration in there, am I right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ultimate Artist looks promising.

1 Like

Some quantum thing? Traveling to a time where things you want have happened and bringing them into reality through quantum entanglement?

I like the music.

Any plans on business/money/wealth superchgarger?

2 Likes

Is this some kind of time distorting module ?

1 Like

@prmrs

:wink:

Yes, my musical style is very heavily influenced by movie scores, and Blade Runner is one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Very excited about Ultimate Artist. Knowing that sub is coming in the future changes my stack as there are some goals I’d like to accomplish before running it.

Are you already using a test version of the subliminal?

2 Likes

What does that do?

1 Like