Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Yeah, it could be. Not as good as something like Paragon and Limitless.

It’s a little too personal for me to talk about right now. Perhaps later. One unintended, but positive side effect of Paragon is that my erections seem to be exceptionally… potent and the organ itself has grown in size. This observation actually came from my girlfriend, who doesn’t even know what I’m running right now.

7 Likes

What about Quantum Limitess?

Of course, but for the purposes of ONLY healing the mind, I don’t think a four stager is necessary.

1 Like

Purpose is 2 folds… Healing mind and cognitive enhancement.

Btw… I’m really looking forward to the Renaissance man d
For my new custom. Any updates on RM?

I made a really cool experimental track that might actually make it on the Saint Sovereign EP for release later this year. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m a subscriber of your YouTube channel. The Failure of Gravity always lifts me up, but at the same time gives me a nostalgic feeling. I don’t know if I make any sense. But I love itt. looking forward to your EP

2 Likes

Late but in.

Renaissance Man seems to be taking me in a different direction, more experimental. I’ll post an early version of the track I’m working on. I also came up with a name for the first EP: Godkind 1.

Trying to finish it by summer. Currently looking for collaborators now. Instrumentalists and vocalists. It’s going to a trip hop inspired EP, so if anyone raps or rap / sing, hit me up.

For those who don’t know what trip hop is, take a look at Portishead, Tricky, Massive Attack.

4 Likes

New EARLY experimental track (candidate for Godkind 1): https://soundcloud.com/saint-sovereign/i-wanted-you-early-mix

Still needs vocals, mixing, mastering, etc. Just a concept piece.

1 Like

Already posted a version of this one before, but it’s been remade. Definitely going on Godkind 1: https://soundcloud.com/saint-sovereign/life-is-energy

3 Likes

Yeah, I just got bored and decided to throw Q in research mode and put together a prototype for Love Bomb, the aforementioned “Libertine with an aura of love.” Let’s see what happens when I run this bad boy overnight.

14 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Hows the progress with name embed regular titles going?
Im sure we will also get regular titles with different strenghts like terminus, terminus squared etc

2 Likes

We’re still working on full automation. Our programmer just showed us the demo last week. We’ll hopefully be able to launch that soon, then we can move forward with name embedding on regular titles.

8 Likes

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I’ve lost my mind
I don’t care, I don’t care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it’s gonna take
Oh a million dreams for the world we’re gonna make

12 Likes

That was quick.

I converted the script awhile back. Just had to build it.

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

After full automation has been completed, what’s your unofficial best guesstimation for name embedded to be a thing? :slight_smile:

Yes, I’d like DR to hit me even more deeply via name-embedding. :smiley:

3 Likes