-=ZP=- Reshaping Myself: Emperor/Heartsong/Spartan

So I decided to stack Wanted ZP and Diamond ZP for about 21 days.
Then I will probably add RICH ZP or Limitless ZP, Im not sure yet.

Last night at about 4:30 am I woke up and downloaded Wanted zp and Diamond zp (no more zp from now on) and gave them a listen.

They filled me up with energy and took me a while to fall asleep again. When I did I had very vivid dreams, I cant remember about what.

Even though I need more sleep, my energy levels and mood have been pretty high today, except now that I feel a little pressure in my head and I want to sleep.

The reason Im doing just 2 titles is because I want to maximize exposure within the recommended listening pattern.

Updated December 29:

Changed stack to Emperor ZP and Spartan ZP

selfmademan

11 Likes

My goals are:

•Maximize my Charisma
•Becoming more Magnetic
•Becoming more Attractive
•Get in better Shape.
•Take my Romantic and Sexual Life to uncharted territory.

3 Likes

First difficulty Ive encounter… after years listening to more than 1, 60 minutes sub in any given day, today I was ready with my stack in just 30 minutes. Something inside feels its too little, that I should listen more.

Im gonna get use to the new reality in no time though.

2 Likes

Don’t do it. This is a common side effect of Zero Point that I need to write about. Your subconscious lines the scripting so much that you begin to “crave” more input. If you do, you’ll probably get overloaded.

Never fails when in fall for that trick. For now, everyone, stick with the recommendations.

16 Likes

Yeah crave is the right word, I’ll do my best to keep faithful to the recommendations.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely got the “craving” for more loops but I’m holding strong and following the guides

Like the alcohol effect, you feel great so you keep drinking more and more. You should stop when you’re
merry lest the hangover kills you the next day lol

6 Likes

I just needed a little music to trigger Wanted and Diamond… Im enjoying it to very deep levels, my body shivers in waves of pleassure.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I got the same here, I don’t know why, it’s like when a trusted friend in power give you a motivating speech “You can do it”, and then it just stops!

You want to see that person again and get that speech again!

1 Like

And I thought I was the only one feeling this…

2 Likes

I think that after months and years of being conditioned by long subliminal loops, listening 15 minutes is like a small bite.

But its illusion: I ran Limitless ZP, felt something and decided not to listen more than recommended. In an hour after this loop Limitless literally bloomed in my mind- I felt “Thats enough”.

5 Likes

After a night of what it seemed endless dreaming I woke up feeling overloaded, with some pressure in the third eye area.

You are definitely right… it might feel as a small bite, but its a nutritious and tasty full meal.

4 Likes

Headache since I woke up this morning…
My attitude is good.
My energy levels are up.
Colors look brighter.
Reality seems somewhat different, not sure how, but good different.

I think Im taking a nap after lunch.

3 Likes

I finally had sex… it was weird.

On one hand Ive been having a headache the whole day long after listening to my stack yesterday, which had me feeling a little “out of my body” or disconnected in some sense.

This means I wasnt aroused or thinking about sex, but when my girlfriend initiated, my body responded. Im not gonna lie, it was very good, my senses were enhanced, but that feeling of not being really in my body took a lot out of the experience.

Now after orgasm the headache is gone, but definitely Im feeling overloaded… gonna have to test again once this weird feeling is gone.

11 Likes

Did my stack very early this morning at about 6am, then slept for an hour or so. Woke up, had breakfast and took a shower.

When I woke up at 6am I had a masssive erection, when I woke up at 7:30 after a loop of my stack, I had a massive erection again… I wasnt horny at all so I assume the ME element of Diamond are helping me strech the tissues and increasing the blood flow.

Overall mood is one of relaxed happiness, energy levels are pretty good, little mental fog I assume due to proccesing.

3 Likes

I will delay the addition of a third title for at least 2 or 3 weeks, maybe even 4. I want to focus on my stack for a while, just like it is now.
Also I want time to properly decide which title Im gonna add, since now I have 4 candidates.

Paragon ZP
RICH ZP
Primal Seduction ZP
Limitless ZP.

3 Likes

Are you still playing your custom from time to time?

1 Like

@khan I was listening to my customs until last week… but I did in isolation, 1 for a while with Rebirth, then changed to the other custom for a while with Rebirth and so on.

Now they are on hold.

2 Likes

It filled me up with joy!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s a good strategy. I’m doing the same thing with my stack. Playing two subs. Wanted I play twice.
I figure I’ll get a running start with wanted for 21 days…

1 Like