Reflections of Apollo

I agree to everything you said. Fortunately, am an introvert so I don’t feel so bad :grinning:

Thanks a lot for those kind words and tips. Am keeping myself healthy with social distancing, strict self
-lockdown, fasting, Paragon and occasionally playing Aegis Initiative: Covid (especially when there is no choice but to step outside)

2 Likes

Hah same I’m also an introvert but I miss traveling and I worry for my family. We’ve always been tight-knit and close, and it’s been so long since I’ve seen many of them.

Doing OMAD here as well but man I need to lose some weight. After I changed from EQ and PS I’ve been slacking and been eating too much.

I just had hotdogs, fries and a glass of red wine… haha… I’m pushing it, I know… :rofl:

Cheers my friend, I hope we get to see the Seductor and Hero soon, and fully enjoy our new powers when this is over :beers:

1 Like

Yup. Would love to solo travel but money arghh. Running Emperor for that

Hope you get to see them safe and sound

Haha same here. Although there are some times that i binge eat, it is still better than before when I used to eat 3 meals AND binge eat. At least now if I am not losing weight, I don’t gain any haha

A big amen to that. Hope to see Hero soon. Can prepare ourselves during these times to be sexier and healthier.

1 Like

Same here, but I’m currently running Stark to add to Khan’s wealth, productivity and cognition.

I hope Stark is also strong with wealth accumulation like EQ. I’m aiming to fix this part of my life as soon as possible. I’m not getting any younger and I want to enjoy this life.

Indeed, that’s my only consolation for now. I binge within an hour… haha…

To be fair I didn’t gain as much as I thought I would, but when I was on EQ, I probably only missed a day or two of workout since the year began. EQ is a hell of a sub. I remember you’re one of guys here that recommend that I try that. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Ah… sounds like you’re own your way, as for me, wish me luck on that department… I bought Spartan and EF but my stack is just too heavy right now.

If a Hero does come out, that’s definitely another stacking dilemma. Stark probably takes a backseat.

Change of plans, I’m going to mix them up again this week to see how I react. Maybe next week I can better handle it.

I noticed an increased in irritability and anxiety, and I’m not interested in any romance right now.

I’m running Spartan Qv2, one loop.

I’ve wondered if subliminals, especially DR, consume a lot of energy and thereby might inhibit sexual performance.

How about reducing your number of loops?

1 Like

Probably, but I’ve seen a remarkable improvement in my performance around month 3 of PS and EQ, and for awhile that was the norm, felt like a champ, until two to three weeks with my new stack and it was just so so.

Could be the combination of fatigue, recon, or the SM in Stark and Khan hasn’t been activated yet.

The thought crossed my mind specially with Qv2, I’m just stubbornly holding onto my routine because I’m used to it since Novemeber last year. I’ll keep this in mind, but I’m going to switch things for now and gradually transition to Qv2, maybe that could work. Thank you my friend.

Which got me thinking, @Meng123, my apologies again my friend for tagging you, but would you know if SM is in Stark, and Fat burner in Spartan? Just in case, but regardless thank you very much for the faqs it’s very helpful.

Day: 27

Dragon Reborn ST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

Dealing with some emotional turmoil right now. It’s not pleasant. What positive mood I felt the past few days, dwindled. I will observe myself again after these minor adjustments in my stack.

How long will you give the 3 subs stack to see an increase in performance/ consistency/mood ?

1 Like

Sorry mate.

How about reducing your loops or taking a rest day?

1 Like

Sm is in stark

Spartan was the first full exercise program so would have some form of fat burning.not sure if same module though

1 Like

Maybe just for this week, and then I’ll check again how I’m functioning. I think Qv2 is strong, and I’m delighted but it certainly rocked the boat. I’m in the middle of something right now so any emotional imbalance is risky and might affect how I perform with my day to day duties.

1 Like

Close to it brother, I’m seriously considering that if this new experiment doesn’t bear fruit. I hope you’re having a better time adjusting.

Wonderful, thank you Meng. I guess I shouldn’t consider EF anytime soon, Spartan it is.

The fat burning in emperor fitness is stronger,lol.Stage 2 is designed for that.Spartan is plenty strong though

1 Like

Thanks man! I just run fewer loops and take more rest days and get 8+ hours of sleep.

2 Likes

EF2 entered my mind, but I guess Spartan might be a better all around? And the push to workout… man do I need that right now.

You know this could be my mind playing tricks on me, a more subtle kind of recon to get me back to EQ and PS. I’ll be a khan with belly I guess…

Push to workout,spartans alot better.Yeah,st2 is pretty cardio/fat loss aimed.Spartans a better all rounder than st2.St4 is a lot closer to spartan with better physical shifting but weaker mindset.

1 Like