Reflections of Apollo

That’s fair @Rusty1!

Yes sometimes there are the congruency test.

Thought provoking post. Thanks man!

2 Likes

This is unexpected. I would have thought the other way around.

1 Like

It’s strange isn’t it? I don’t know. Maybe I’m just noticing it more, but hey if this is the challenge manifestation, then I’m glad it wasn’t too hard. I had some pretty tough challenges on EQ, but that got me out of the rut. EQ bulldozed a lot of crap in my head.

~Rest Day~

I did one loop of Spartan before my rest day, and I noticed I’m more social today. I’m not in my head as much.

Stark Qv2 hasn’t made me as social, at least compared to Qv1 and in this early stages. Perhaps when Qv2 fully comes online I’d begin to see more obvious changes and good manifestations.

Ehh what is it with Spartan. Social and humor is not laconic at all. I’m vibing and connecting a lot more with those around me.

Either this is initial bloom or Spartan and my stack works well together.

I didn’t think there’s anything in Spartan that’s supposed to do this. Yes the warrior mindset is there. I ran it because I’m too lazy to workout lately.

Perhaps it’s the strong iron frame in it. Lately I have been second guessing myself and perhaps worrying too much. I’m not doing so today.

Very unexpected, but still I’m pleased. I’m having fun.

Resisted the urge to run the brand new Spartan Qv2. My mind is playing tricks on me… run it now, so that on the weekday you’ll be hyped to workout… but nahh. I need to be stricter with my rest days now, specially with this heavy stack.

I’m excited, and optimistic about the possibilities it will bring to my life. Someday I wish to look back to this journal and smile, see how far I’ve come.

Still my rest day today. I managed not to run any loops, and I’m pleased with myself.

I find myself looking up luxury/wealth stuff these days, travel destinations, etc. Stark maybe? Khan? Any. Dream big and aim high, why not.

Once this pandemic is over, I’ll take steps to enjoy a little bit more.

I also find myself more patient these days, I don’t get agitated as easily. There are some problems looming on the horizon that I want to fix, and yet I don’t feel much trepidation. Just resolve and optimism.

I hope this is my new baseline, a quiet resolve to fix what’s broken, and optimism and belief to be able to handle them just fine. I wonder how I would feel a year from now? That occupies my imagination from time to time.

2 Likes

Keep this up will strengthen your resolve

1 Like

I noticed more compliments on Qv1, I’m going to run nothing but Qv2 this coming week to compare my results.

Khan makes me a lot more interested to appreciate beautiful women. I wasn’t feeling like this, even on EQ and PS.

1 Like

I have some problems I still need to deal with this coming week, and yet so far I do not feel too… affected. No solutions has yet to appear in my mind, but somehow I feel that it will present itself.

Diet could be better, I’m still eating too much than I used to. Motivation to workout is still not as good as before, but I was only able to run one loop of Spartan last week. I ate too much cheeses this weekend… and lasagna too… oh well.

I’ll be running Spartan on the side at least 3x a week, right after I played my stack and an ultima.

Day: 26

Dragon Reborn ST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

All Qv2

I had a strange dream but I don’t remember most of it now. I tried to as soon as I woke up, but I recall there was infidelity, and strangely enough there was also a touch of a ghost story or something. I wish I remember, what a trip.

On a sidenote, I’m feeling older and my body no longer feels it can take the extra strain I’m putting it through. Hopefuly Spartan not only has a fat burner but age reversal too, or at least the like. I want to feel strong once again.

I don’t know if DR sweeped a lot, but I’m honestly not having such a tough time on Khan ST1. Except for the feeling lazy to workout and eating too much kind of recon, occasional mild irritability and sadness, I’m doing pretty okay.

It’s tempting to jump to ST2 after day 30 because it seems that’s when the fun starts, but it’s the price I have to pay for running such a heavy stack. 2 months each is the current plan, I hope that’s enough for everything to work as it should.

So both DR and Khan are mainly doing the healing, and I suppose Stark is doing the heavy lifting for now, and that’s good; I’ll get to appreciate what Stark can do before Khan starts to shine. I’m keeping an eye out, specially this week I’m running all Qv2.

Attraction, nothing concrete. I suppose coming from EQ and PS, this taking a step back is to be expected. Hopefully only temporarily.

Drive, yes definitely. I am dreaming of bigger things, and somehow I feel like I’m being pushed to grab life by the horns. I like it.

Fitness. Tsk tsk.

Edit: Running 1 loop of Spartan Qv2

1 Like

I posted this on the DR thread, but I don’t want to pollute that with my personal thoughts:

I just re-read this, and this is exactly what I’m going through on ST3. I’m more optimistic and I find myself dreaming of bigger things. I want to get myself out there and enjoy what life has to offer. At first I thought this was Stark or Khan’s doing, but seeing this now, there’s no question, DR ST3 is definitely the main driver right now in my psyche.

I can’t wait to reach DR Reborn in June.

1 Like

Dealing with some slight recon right now. Some anxiety, I also didn’t like my voice when I was speaking earlier. I suppose I miss that strong confident Emperor voice too.

Could just be recon and I’m noting it here on my first clean slate of all Qv2.

On a different note:

Performance in intimacy also took a step back compared when I was on EQ PS. Maybe it will come back. Noticeably more dominant, but… performance is so so.

1 Like

Done with my loops for the day. Still feeling some recon and some slight fatigue. I’ll compare how I feel on Friday, and hopefully I’d be acclimated with Qv2 by then.

This isn’t about my observation about Qv2, it’s too premature for me to say anything substantial about that, but this observation is about myself and how I’m personally processing an upgrade. I began my journey with Q and this is my first upgrade from SC.

So far, I feel like I started over, with Stark, perhaps with Khan as well, without the initial thrill of running a new sub.

I’m starting to see some results with Stark a week or so ago, but right now I don’t find those results to be quite as prominent. In anycase those are just really minor ones like better looks (the way I see myself), compliments etc.

It’s only the early stages of a heavy stack and I expected that, so no worries there.

It’s not that I lost those initial indicators of results, but it feels like it halted temporarily, a pause. Perhaps my subconcious, noticing the new way of programming, needs some time to adjust, as it normally does hence why we do loops.

I’m not bothered, but I’m noting it in my journal for my future reference regarding my transition and how my mind reacted to an upgrade. Hopefully in a few days, the ball gets rolling again, and the results would manifest smoothly.

If this post isn’t too coherent, I’m also going through some mild brain fog so there’s also that.

Still out of it. I feel like I have a slight hangover or something. No anger, no negativity, I just feel “blank” for the most part.

There’s probably lots of reconciling to do up there in my head.

Done with my first set of three loops. I’m feeling better, more grounded and planted. There’s still some brain fog and I’m finding it slightly difficult to grasp the words I’m looking for to translate into the screen exactly what I meant.

I recall I had another dream, it was like an action movie plus some intimate moments in it. I am guessing this is Khan making itself known. I don’t recall what the dream was exactly, only the gist of it and the feeling it evoked when I woke up was remarkable enough to note here in my journal.

Perhaps when the Limitless modules in Stark and Khan becomes more active, I will find it easier to remember these dreams and to decipher what my subconcious is telling me.

1 Like

Running RICH v2. I took an hour or so before playing another set of loops. I can still feel fatigue in Qv2.

There’s a part of me that’s tempted to go back to Qv1 in the meantime or at least mix them up until I get acclimated, but I’m curious how one week of Qv2 undiluted would go.

1 Like

@Lion

I’m moving my reply to you over here so I don’t derail the Q upgrades thread with my long message.

I’m glad to hear that you’re safe, it’s a good idea to always take precautions and stay on the safe side. I keep reminding my family members too, specially now that this seems to be raging again in many parts of the planet.

I hope this nightmare would end for all of us soon and that we can all get to enjoy our lives again. Keep safe brother.

Just to add, they say vitamin D and C are very good to have on hand, and HERO if we’re lucky to have a standalone version.

2 Likes