Reflections of Apollo

Hahaha… yeah, I’m specific. Year, color, even the air freshener inside.

also the passenger… :smirk:

1 Like

Apollo POV

Barefoot Girl Driving Lamborghini (Page 1) - Line.17QQ.com

Pin on Just Because l

2 Likes

Ha, you read me like a book. Yeesss :rofl:

Hey bud, I’m tempted to make a custom now before the jump to Qv2. I’m optimistic about it, but I already know my routine with Qv1.

My plan was to make a Stark/Khan ST4 custom but it’s a little premature cause I’m still on ST1. Any advice?

1 Like

haha glad :slight_smile:

You want to make a custom while you still can in Q format?

Or a custom in QV2?

Personally I would not jump to any Stage 4 except Emperor Fitness.

IMO because the desire to jump into a stage 4 is equivalent of wanting certain results/experiences now and rarely will that jump satisfy that desire. At best it will be give good effects initially while you still go through all the growing, healing, or learning you would have had to go through from previous stages at worst it will be intolerable or cause to much recon. Going through the stages will create a solidity and comfort with the final stage that I don’t think is replaceable even with extended time on Stage 4. Because when you have to live your life from the experience of each stage fully, with whatever extremes or focuses that stage has you get a month or more of life experience and growth from that perspective.

I hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

I’d rather put in the work ahead of time and then get to Stage 4 ready to roll.

1 Like

Yes this is exactly the conundrum. I guess my long term plan had to change a bit. I suppose I’m having the slight urge to rush now while Qv1 is still available.

Qv2 seems like a hit, it’s just that it wasn’t a factor when I was making these plans previously, so it gave me pause.

Yes I’m also considering EF, that’s very intuitive of you. Hahaha

Thank you brother, I appreciate the insight.

1 Like

Q is going vintage -get it while you can ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes:

Nah I’m teasing-if QV2 is going great for you -you’ll have that for custom. I’m sure I’ll look back using QV2 and laugh that I ever had a concern to keep Q around. But in the meantime my non-logical anxiety of just in case-kicked in and I order a custom in Q and QV2 format lol. I’m just accepting that of myself for now.

1 Like

This here exactly! :rofl:

Yeah I shouldn’t worry about it. I’m just overanalyzing as usual.

I’m probably going to switch to all Qv2 then, ramp up the testing.

Yeah DR and Emperor - I still have some weird stuff like that- my inner Woody Allen lol I just own it now.
It’s there to protect and ensure the best for me :sunglasses:

Also since Wealth custom-I’m balling out- spending on whatever I want- and it all is just flowing back.

I’m think if I stopped and thought about it logically it be like Wiley Coyote only falling once he looks down so while it’s working I’m just going to keep going :rofl:

1 Like

Sudden wave of sadness. Recon for sure. All I can do is observe myself, and be aware not to let the inner turmoil spill externally.

1 Like

Hang in there mate! You’re getting waves? Geez lucky you, I felt like I was getting punched.:grin:

1 Like

Hah… yeah I know that feeling.

I’m feeling it right now, some anxiety and the feeling like something isn’t right. I should probably fix myself a cup of calming tea or something.

I wish I knew what else to tell you dude. I know it passes and then I feel better as in more calm. It’s not relief like “I’m glad I’m not feeling nervous” it’s more centered.

1 Like

That’s the best feeling. Just centered, grounded and calm. That’s why I’ve always had a fondness for Sanguine. I hope SanguineQ would be updated to Qv2.

I’m feeling that familiar recon of switching subs. I won’t. Not if I can help it.

I’m wondering if Stark has a fitness module like PS does with Spartan. I’m still not feeling inclined to workout as much as I did when I was running both EQ and PS.

Because of that, I’m tempted to get either Spartan or EF. Thing is, it’s just not going to fit into my daily which is already incredibly dense as it is.

Wait and see. But I hope Stark has some physical shifting module and fitness or at least Khan has.

That said, I noticed I like my appearance more on the mirror and I’ve been complimented again. I’d like to look like a Greek god though.

On a different note, a part of me hopes that project Hero is also a new major program or a new module added to major programs to boost physical health, fitness or shifting manifestations.

1 Like

Hang in there man! This is just a bit of turbulence.

1 Like

You know it my friend :fist_right:

Perfect word for it, turbulence.

Khan observation. I thought my libido was high on PS… but this is another level.

I’m also appreciating a lot more beauty. Reminds me of that Don Juan movie.

Now I’m even more curious what the heck is ST4 like…

As for Stark, nothing concrete yet, only that problem solving manifestation the other day.

1 Like

Might drop Stark for now, and maybe replace with RichU as a regular, EQ or HoM. Need to focus more on wealth. I need to think this over.

Can’t wait to wrap up DR and unlock the extra slot.

@Meng123

Excuse me for tagging you brother, I understand EQ and PS has an aura of attraction, but would you happen to come across the kind/s of aura that Khan, and Stark have?

Also torn between EF, Spartan or if along with new modules, Project Hero is a new fitness major…

Need to get back my groove to workout properly.