Reflections of Apollo

Day 25

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

Hey.

Thereā€™s nothing to report yet or you just donā€™t feel you want to log anything?

Just not feeling like talking much. Income is stable, new opportunities pop up, relationships are good. Iā€™m having a blast, but Iā€™m tempted to make an EQ and Stark custom like almighty, or change PS with Khan.

1 Like

Itā€™s good to hear that. :slight_smile:

Temptations, temptations, temptationsā€¦

At some point, when doing DR St3, I thought that would be my ultimate subliminal and when Iā€™m done with it Iā€™m done with subs. Just wait and see. :slight_smile:

My results summing up DR St3.

2 Likes

Itā€™s great. Thanks for checking in buddy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m just waiting to finish DR and Iā€™d probably start Quantum or EoG once that slot frees up.

I think DR is helping me too. ST2 even more so than 1, in terms of feeling centered.

2 Likes

Sure thing! :slight_smile:

One user (@PurpleRT73) described his brotherā€™s experiences while doing DR and QL St1 here:

You could stack DR St4 with Khan or QL or EoG or Alchemist Stages 1-3. Thatā€™s the approach I employ and now doing DR St4 + Alchemist St1-3.

2 Likes

Be careful about QL and DR. Apparently can induce heavy and horrible recon, but as you can see it brings excellent breakthroughs. Take your time with it and take it easy, use Sanguine if needed.

2 Likes

Also, many users mistake the boredom and feeling flatline for plateauing whilst in fact, itā€™s a sign of maturation. We experience similar sensations in meditation which is divided into many states.

@Hermit wrote a bit about that here:

1 Like

Thank you friends, I appreciate the insights and advice.

~rest day today~

As for results, I donā€™t feel too centered today. Iā€™m not in the mood for the constant shit test, I just got a new one lately. Not sure if this is a challenge manifestation but does it get tiresome.

1 Like

As of late, Iā€™ve become a bit familiar with that feeling.

2 Likes

Hang in there bud. This sucks, but it should pass and weā€™ll be on top of the world again.

1 Like

I agree. I listened to 1 loop of DR on Mondayā€¦ now itā€™s Friday and Iā€™m still feeling it. Strong program, strong results!

1 Like

Day 26

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

@Apollo I apologize for not being around very much lately. I hope all is well Bro :metal:t3:

2 Likes

Hey brother, I truly appreciate that. Weā€™re buddies, itā€™s all good.

I think EQ is also making me a lot more quiet than usual. RICH is probably doing the same for you?

If so, I totally get it man, I hope all is well with you.

Hey, maybe this year weā€™ll finally get our yachts :grin:

3 Likes

More Dragon Reborn but yeah. Almost zero desire to be social unless necessary. I didnā€™t realize Emperor did that but it has been said itā€™s gives someone a " lone wolf entrepreneur " vibe or mindset

Things are good but obviously be better

2 Likes

ā€œIf it flies, floats or fornicates, always rent it.ā€
ā€“ Felix Dennis

:wink:

3 Likes

Day 27

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

Everyday Iā€™m tempted to jump to Khan and Stark. The challenge manifestation of EQ is no joke. It would be great to have a version without too much of these challenges popping up, itā€™s like wack-a-mole sometimes.

Recon might be clouding my judgement, and I might be overthinking things, but the feeling of fatigue is as real as it could be.

3 Likes

Day 28

Dragon Reborn ST 2

EQ

PS

1 Like

@Apollo

Your consistency with your playlist is admirable.

3 Likes