VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

Today I only listened to one loop of Sanguine Ultima after lunch and I just got into bed for 1 loop of my custom, even though Im still hungover from yesterday migraine I still enjoy a good humour.
Worked with a client in a hypnosis session, didnt feel completely connected to what I was doing (headache was still somewhat present) but still got really good results, she left happy and surprised.

I had and important increase in the amount of clients I have scheduled, and its a direct effect of all the good work Im doing to get my name out there to be known, procces wich started courtesy of StarkQ some months ago.

Theres is something very soothing in Minds Eye T².
I just listen to 1 loop after a couple of days without it and it calmed me down into trance.
Im gonna watch some hypnosis videos right now.

1 Like

For now the healing aspects of my custom sub, are the most obvious to me that are working fast and deep.
The thing is a lot of the stuff thats coming to the surface to be released are related to money and social seduction. Money stuff I release with ease, and the social/seduction aspects are giving me a harder time.

2 Likes

I just came with a name for my custom sub…

Purple Haze Q Terminus!! Somehow this week Ive been specially focused on that color and a couple of minutes ago I realised that my emerald green era was coming to an end and the purple era was beginning.

5 Likes

Love that name

1 Like

I woke up from the most sexy, vivid and realistic sex dream.
Somehow it represents a major shift in my attitude towards woman and sexuality, the dream was located in a house I used to live when I was a teen just discovering women and sexuality and feeling both to be unattainable for me. I lived there till I got my first girlfriend many years later.

In the dream I was an adult though, same age as I am now with all the experience I have now and super relaxed about the whole thing, in a way that I assume is related with Primal Seduction.

2 Likes

I’m starting this today …

1 Like

Im listening to:

☆Purple Haze Q Terminus, everyday with 1 day rest a week.
☆Minds Eye T² 2 or 3 times a week
☆Alternating Sanguine Ultima and Libertine Ultima, 1 day one, the next day the other.

Btw… Ive been seeing repeating numbers, today 555 and 11:11. To be honest Im not really into the popular meanings people give to it on the internet, but its an interesting phenomena to analyze.

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing it too. 9:11 11:11 and many others.

1 Like

No coincidences in life, Lions Gate has opened today, and expect to see many more until August 12th.

Whats Lions Gate? Could you share some info please.

Sure, if you allow me too. I don’t share anything anymore unless someone asks due to some people being scared, off-set by the truth. But let’s face it, if you’re ready for it and if it resonate why not?

So basically, every year from the 26th of June until the 12th of August our planet aligns with the Constellation of Sirius, which hosts the first Ray of light, which is the Blue Ray – this is Gods Will and it is beyond Duality, only unity can live here. Hence why our planet doesn’t have the Blue Ray, anyhow during this period we’re blasted with this light for 17 days.

Sirius actually where the Great Central Sun of our Galaxy resides, or in other words the a massive black hole. During this period of 17 days, all persons on Earth receive necessary light codes for the upcoming year, what you receive is in accordance to your personal vibration. This year is especially important as 2020 is the year of the great awakening, and also the 7th year Earth tries to ascend to the 5th Dimension, which is kind of funny because the number of the Sirius constellation is also 7 (no coincidences in life). Anyway it’s very important to heighten your vibration during this period, and you’re likely to feel a push to meditate more.

This is also the official date of a new year as we align with the Great Central Sun, yes our dates are very messed up and they do not make sense at all. On the 8th of August a portal is opened, pay attention to this date, how you feel and how others feel, a lot of people will receive downloads on this day for there upcoming missions.

Much more is to say about this period, but I’m sure you can find more on the internet.

3 Likes

@Hermit Thank you very much! Very interesting information.
I been attracted by everything Sirius related for some years now, since I read “Cosmic Trigger” by Robert Anton Wilson.
These next 17 days will surely be very interesting and revealing.
Im gonna read some more.

2 Likes

@Hermit @anon2351792 Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Hey @anon2351792 & @khan, you’re loved, I love you :heart:

3 Likes

I love you too @Hermit @khan :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@anon2351792 @Hermit You guys are awesome. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Imagine if the whole of Humanity had this love we have for each other, would there ever be a need for monetary slave system, well I don’t think so. We’re moving into another age, one which is of Gold, be wary of this and lay off your focus from materialistic needs, St. Germain funds are coming.

4 Likes

Someone just shared this with me, I had to share it with you — @anon2351792

3 Likes