VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

Thanks!! You bet I will!!

Ok, after the first loop of my shiny new custom this is my impresion.

During listening I began to feel pressure in my head, specifically in my eyes and in my temples. Some 10 minutes in, a sensation of warm pleasure filled up my chest and stay there for the whole hour.
After listening I feel light, happy and tired, the feeling in my temples is strong but not in a painful way.

I have a sense of joy and tirednessā€¦ as I writte this the joyful feeling keeps getting stronger.

My state of consciousness is one in wich I feel floating over earthly matters and my self image is literally huge.

I have a clear picture of me growing out of myself, if that makes any sense :joy::joy:

2 Likes

In 2 weeks, you will notice something.

1 Like

My mind was blown!! Ive just spend 30 minutes in a state of pure bliss, my whole body blissing outā€¦ I closed my eyes and went for the ride, it kept getting stronger and stronger until I experienced something that can only be described as an spiritual awakening.

I began to remember vividly every single powerful spiritual experience of my life very quickly and with full emotional connectionā€¦ blissing out some more. Then the most powerful one remained in my mind filled with white/blue light.

Then I began to remember every single experience in wich I felt disconnected and alone, without meaning or purpose, and all those images where absorbed by the white/blue light and they lost their negativityā€¦ I feel lighter than ever.

My mind is totally silent, my heart is filled with love.
What a way to start!!

Im still in a state of pure joy!

@SaintSovereign @Fire Thank you guys!!

5 Likes

Well the bliss feeling lasted for 30 more minutes (1 hour total) then I got very relaxed and started to experience random waves of energy, very intense and pleassurable waves of energy expanding through my whole body, I got visions of the hummingbird and if I let it come close to me I got energy orgasms.

Its been more thant 2 hours since I heard the custom and Ive been drifting in and out of profound trances.
This is beyond cool!!

4 Likes

Is this from your customs? or from Sanguine? or something else?

Iā€™m very eager to see how my Custom will react in combustion with Sanguine Ultima, my Custom contains all of the available ā€˜feel goodā€™ or high vibrational modules, which are at least 6.

Increasing state of emotion is key to react in the highest fashion to subliminal suggestions, it is also your emotional state that determines your creativity, fluency of words, connection to life etc.

1 Like

@Malkuth Even though I did listen to Sanguine and Minds Eye earlier in the morning, my experience was triggered while listening to my new custom.
What I believe is my first custom, and minds eye prepared me for it (remember my dream the night before)

1 Like

Sanguine makes such a good combination in my experience and by the looks of your custom Im sure its gonna be quite a profound ride. Looking forwards to your journey!

Name embedded is powerful. Have fun with this one.

1 Like

I woke up really tired and with no recolection of my dreams, as soon as I remember to check the forum I immediately got this image in my mind in wich I saw my avatar at the top right corner of the page with a blue circle with the number 5, as soon as I saw that image I went like meeehh that cant be right! I entered the forum and sure enough there it was the notification icon with the number 5

1 Like

Impressive, so how much more powerful does Name Embedding make a Custom? This is a question that has been wandering in my mind quiet sometime now.

Iā€™ll make an estimation once I receive my Custom.

I am having lots of fun! To be honest I didnt expect to have such a profound experience at the first listen.

It gets better. Like I said before, both of you at the 2 week mark will notice something.

2 week mark? Iā€™ll notice it from my first listen, trust me on that one. Usually I already get a glimpse of what each subliminal is going to be like after the first listen, surely in the case of my Custom, it wonā€™t be any different.

2 Likes

Well thats ambiguous enough to be trueā€¦

Two weeks is notice ā€˜somethingā€™ is quiet a lot here with Subliminal Club, I mean someone with even the least of self-reflection will see a change after a few days.

1 Like

Im with you! I mean after what Ive experienced in my first listen, its pretty clear whats to come. Custom makes it better.

1 Like

I agree. I meant you will see a big shift/major breakthrough.

1 Like

I already feel it after 1 day