VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

That approach sounds really great. Very balanced, but also dynamic.

I hope to get to a place like that.

1 Like

@Malkuth by the way…

My criteria for making it Terminus comes from my experience with StarkQ Terminus, Minds Eye T² and my custom in Standard Q.

Standard is powerful
Terminus is very powerful
T² is too powerful for me at this point in time.
I can handle it in minds eye but not so sure with a heavy sub like mine.

So Terminus is ideal for efficiency.

1 Like

It came naturally, I guess between Alchemist st4, intuition enhancer, energetic development and divine will, thats not really a surprise lol

1 Like

I love Terminus. My first really striking (subjective) results were with Stark Terminus. It felt easier to absorb.

Both of my Customs are Terminus-build. I plan to make all of them Terminus.

Terminus2 is mysterious to me. I love it, but don’t understand it. It doesn’t give me any symptoms of overwhelm or disruptive reconciliation. I feel something happening, intuitively. But I don’t understand it.

1 Like

I feel the same about Stark Terminus,

I can relate to that too, that mysterious feeling of minds eye t², I cant understand it but I dont really want to, to be honest, Im up for the surprises.

Im checking you journal again :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well its official now, Sanguine Ultima kicks in for me a little before the 30 minutes mark, thats when I realise that Im feeling energized and all happy.

In fact today I was feeling tired and with some residual headache from yesterday, wanting to stay in bed the whole day, so I started Sanguine to test my theory, and when I felt joy and desire to jump out of bed to practice some yoga, I watched the timer and Sanguine was hitting 30 minutes.
It also killed the headache, so nice!

1 Like

I guess my new custom will arrive un monday, i dont think delivery days count weekends.
For now I continue to use my 1st custom, minds eye t² and sanguine Ultima.

Honestly I have no idea what MEt² might be doing but I have the strange feeling that something is working on the back side of my mind.

Had a pretty cool dream last night while listening to Minds Eye T², in the dream I was resting in bed and there were beautiful birds flying around me, every bird was different in shape and colors, everyone has bright colors even the black one was really bright.
They were flying around and some of them were doing their mating dances.

I could grab a woodpecker (with really bright blue, white and red feathers) with my hand, it was the size of a hummingbird and then release it so it kept flying
I felt a bird fluttering his wings in the back side of my head, I could feel the intense vibration in my skin.

I woke up feeling good thinking about it and then went to sleep again. This morning I did some meditation and you know what… birds again! Very vivid images of birds flying around me and interacting with me I can still visualize them clearly enough while writing this, and the feeling I get is a mix of joy and love, I want to have my pet bird that flies with me wherever I go.

Btw I was listening to MET² while meditating. Im going into uncharted waters with this one. Will listen to my custom after a rest.

4 Likes

That’s beautiful.

Reminds me of a shaman’s vision. I think some of them talk about journeying in the forms of birds.

1 Like

I guess Im gonna look for some infirmation about shamanism and its relation with birds.

@Malkuth

"Evan T. Pritchard, author of Bird Medicine: The Sacred Power of Bird Shamanism , is a descendant of the Mi’kmaq people (part of the Algonquin nation) and the founder of The Center for Algonquin Culture. Named Abachbahamedtch (or chipmunk) by Mi’kmaq people, he is an assistant to several Algonquin elders. Since 1990, his work helping Algonquin elders and bringing their message to the media has helped thousands of people gain a better understanding of this great civilization and its teachings.

According to Pritchard, traditional Native Americans have viewed birds as spiritual teachers for at least 10,000 years. Pritchard’s scholarly and illuminating book is based on his field interviews with people in the Native community on birds as teachers, guardians, role models, counselors, healers, clowns, peacemakers, and meteorologists. They carry messages and warnings from loved ones and the spirit world, report deaths and injuries, and channel divine intelligence to answer our questions. Some of their “signs” are so subtle that one could discount them as subjective, but others are dramatic enough to strain even a skeptic’s definition of coincidence.

Pritchard begins with an exploration of the legends, wisdom, and powers of the birds known as the gatekeepers of the four directions – Eagle in the North, Hawk in the East, Crow in the South, and Owl in the West. He reveals how the eagle can be a direct messenger of the Creator, why crows gather in “Crow Councils,” and how shamans have the ability to travel inside of birds, even after death. Expanding his study to the wisdom and gifts of birds beyond the four gatekeepers, such as hummingbirds, seagulls, and the mythical thunderbird, he provides numerous examples of everyday bird sign interpretations that can be applied in your own encounters with birds as well as ways we can help protect birds and encourage them to communicate with us".

About 7 years ago I worked with and energy healer, saw him 3 days in a row, in 2 of them he was doing his thing and a hummingbird appeared out of nowhere and stayed floating at my side, right next to me, for about 10 - 15 seconds and then left.
They guy was pretty amazed, he told me he never sees hummingbirds in his yard and went right away to tell his wife.

1 Like

Yes.

I, personally, associate the hummingbirds with the spirits of South America. These are who immediately came to my mind when I read your dream. What a synchronicity with the actual experience that you had!

And we can’t forget Huginn and Muninn the two bird familiars of Odin.

1 Like

Pretty amazing!!
Im gonna get Pritchard’s book, Im intrigued enough now!

I remember something else about them ‘riding’ on birds.

Do tell! :eagle::parrot::peacock::owl:

I have to google these things myself. I don’t remember them clearly.

But I think that shamans would go into trance. And then ride through the spirit world on the backs of hummingbirds.

1 Like

2 Likes

The Answer Is Silent

Wow I just recieved my new custom, that was quite a surprise I was expecting it for monday or tuesday.
Thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire!!

Gotta listen to it now!!

3 Likes

@anon2351792. That is wonderful news. Enjoy it.

1 Like