VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

Ive just added 1 loop of Sanguine Ultima to my stack, its really a gift in the right moment, so many things are changing and there is a lot of uncertainty.
We still are in mandatory confinement, wich makes it harder to find a new appartment (we have to move) and its harder to get more income since people are afraid and not working as much or at all.

Ok after some careful thought of what I need most in my life right now Ive designed this custom.

Power level: Terminus

Cores and relative modules:

##Ascended Mogul
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Positive Being Attractor
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Secrets of Akasha
Carpe Diem

##Quantum Limitless st4
I.Q. Cognitive Booster
SubModel Alpha
Informaticon
Raikov
Atman

##Primal
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Gorgeous Manifestation
Focused Arousal
Emperors Voice
Non Chalant

Looks like a great build,
Will this be added to your current custom or replace it?

1 Like

Its going to be added to the current one, not right now but soon, theres some details Im still adjusting.
Im gonna buy this new custom as soon as Im settled in my new home, for now I will keep using my actual custom, StarkQ Terminus, and occasional Sanguine Ultima.
StarkQ Terminus will help me adapt to Terminus levels of input.

1 Like

By the way, the heart chakra sensation I started feeling with Sanguine Ultimaā€¦ Its still going on strong.
It has a menthol like quality to it, its hot on the inside and refreshing cool on the surface.
I can see the green coming out of my heart shaped as a beam.
Im filled with joy, I feel as I did as a kid.
And I listened to sanguine 6 hours ago!!

2 Likes

I just decided to add Minds Eye TĀ² to my stack.

So it goes like this from now on

My custom every day
StarkQ T every day
Minds Eye TĀ² (once at night)
Sanguine Ultima every other day to begin with

1 Like

After my first loop of Minds Eye TĀ² I spontaneously remember when I practiced martial arts, and began throwing punches in the air.
Then I realized that I was fully seeing in my mind a training, full colored images, the sounds, the smell, the full experience in HD.
A couple of minutes later watching a movie I went into a deep trance and I saw everything in my room as if I took mushrooms, the vividness and the colors all where saturated.
Im liking this very much.

1 Like

I gave Sanguine Ultima a go this morning, I didnt felt much while listening and I was concentrated in other tasks.
Anyway after Sanguine ended I began to feel the effects. Im really relaxed, I have a warm feeling in my heart and throat also a smile on my face.

I can definitely see how using sanguine ultima often will retrain my neurology into new states of consciousness and make them part of my daily life, after all any state of consciousness you train a lot, you end up mastering.

Minds Eye TĀ² its pretty taxing on my brain, I need more resting/procesing time since Im using it, otherwise I become really tired.
Im rethinking my stack tomorrow, now Im to tired to think clearly

Since Saint said Sex MasteryQ is in StarkQ, Im gonna reduce redundancy and make listening times more efficient by removing StarkQ Terminus from my playlist. My custom already contains SMQ and StarkQ.

So for now is:

Custom Sub (3x daily)
Minds Eye TĀ² (Once a day)
Sanguine Ultima (Once a day)

Last night I didnt listen to any subs, I was too tired mentally.
This morning I took 1 loop from my custom and Minds Eye TĀ².
Im going out in a while so for the first time in months Im gonna walk the streets in a sunny day.

I noticed that Im feeling really spaced out, like stoned, sloooow motion, I asked myself why? And laugh because Sanguine Ultima has been playing for like 30 minutes.
This is becoming my morning routine:

Minds Eye TĀ²
Custom Q
Sanguine Ultima

Then rest till after lunch for a 2nd custom play, then the 3rd custom when I go to bed.

1 Like

Yesterday I was experiencing some mild reconciliation, specially headache and lots of dehydration. When I got to bed I felt restless and took me a while to fall asleep.
I decided to take a rest day today.

I had such an amazing dream tonight, I was with friends from school but we where all grown and I behave totally non chalantly, funny, extroverted and with a deep sense of confidence and joy for being the center of attention. (The exact opposite as how I felt growing up)
Whats cooler than the dream is that I woke up feeling the exact same way.

Some days ago I posted that the fame aspects of Stark were kicking in, they continue to increase, the money aspects where a little low but yesterday I decided that the big thing I was missing is more income so I tweaked my sub and order an new sub in Terminus.
An hour after that, I recieved a couple of clients and they cover exactly the amount I invested in my new custom. Then last night I had more work requests.

Things are working out for me, and I wonder how powerful my new sub will be.

1 Like

I went through some really deep releasing, I feel so light and happy, a peaceful kind of happyness.
I have no idea what I released, but its like a ton of weight was removed from my insides.
Might have something to do with my dreams last night, and the fact that when I went to bed with some reconciliation I kept having memories from my childhood and teenage days, apparently random memories. As the memories appeared in my mind they where emotionless, like all the trauma and bad feelings were drained away, like a sand castle when the sea rises.

I have this feeling that I cant put into words, Its Minds Eye TĀ², its doing something in the background of my mind and I cant put my hands on it just yet.
Ive noticed improvement in my 3D inner vision for now, images are more holographic.
Im 5 days in ME TĀ²

1 Like

Im waiting for my new custom!
Terminus power!!

Primal Seduction
Iron Frame
Aura of Craving
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Earth Shaker

Stark
Direct Influencing
Yggdrasil
Intuition Enhancer
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha

Alchemist St 4
Ares
Blue Skies
New Beginnings
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
Energetic Development

I was a little hessitant of reworking my original custom in this fashion after only a month, but Im really pulled to the idea of including money aspects to it, wich I need the most right now.
I removed SMQ because I can easily get benefits from that sub with the stand alone.
As soon as I made my mind and paid for my custom I received some unexpected business for the exact same amount I paid for my sub. I took that as a confirmation.

Im ready for terminus power!

3 Likes

This morning I ran 1 loop of METĀ² and my custom, some hours later I ran 1 loop of Sanguine Ultima. Now Im wastedā€¦

I feel my eyes tired and im sleepy.

1 Like

I would love to recieve my new custom today but at the same time It wouldnt bother me not to.
I mean Im experiencing some degree of reconciliation, enough to be a problem and surely resting is more suitable for me today.
I have some clients later on, so Im hoping this pain fades quickly enough.

1 Like

What an amazing sub.

What guided your choices? Or have you described that somewhere already?

1 Like

Thanks @Malkuth! It really feels like an amazing sub!

Its a rework from my previous custom, Ive noticed that it was lacking some things I really wanted. Purely on results, the previous one was awesome but I needed the extra money aspects and manhood/seduction. It was lacking a kick in attitude towards life.

I chose all the modules intuitively and created a sub, next day review it and analize it, take out what didnt really fit. Then intuitively chose more.
Analize it the next day and take out what didnt really fit.
Repeated that for many days until the feeling I got was just right.

By intuitively I mean what gave me the strongest pleasurable feeling.
By analizing I mean writing down, reading descriptions and comparing with the direction I want to take my life to, you see I dont really care anymore for objectives/goals. When you get you goal done, then what? Im more oriented in continuous learning, growth and expansion.

1 Like