Golden Dragon Transmutation - Dragon Reborn Stage 1 + ElixirU (FINISHED)

As I’ve finished healing on Regeneration and Elixir it’s time for a deeper healing. That’s why the natural choice was Dragon Reborn. I’m planning to run it for 150 days in total along with ElixirU for the first two stages (60 days), RebirthU for the last two stages (60 days) and Dragon Reborn Ultima for the last 30 days of Stage 4 (+Stage4, of course).

I’m starting with two loops of DR (four hours of break between) tonight and one loop of Elixir in the afternoon.

Let’s the Legen begin! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Sweet, that’s quite the commitment. Rooting for you amigo

2 Likes

Bon voyage my friend!

2 Likes

Two loops appears to be the sweet spot for alot of users.

1 Like

I suspect it may be a bit more for me like four loops, that was the case when on Khan and Regeneration later on, but even one loop on Khan was giving me very good results. DR is a powerful sub so it might be no more than two loops. I’m going to see within one or two weeks.

1 Like

@Mentalchemist makes sense i am looking foreward to hearing more about your results. This product appears to be the be all end all of healing. If the product does what it says you will truely be a new man reborn :slight_smile:

I am curious what do you feel is holding you back from what you truely want ?

Thank you. That’s a very good question and I think what holds me back most is the oldest enemy of mine - my comfort zone and doing what I want to do instead of doing what needs to be done to get where I really want to be.

I expect of DR to deepen my healing process, to make me more integrated and solid. Apart from that, the most appealing thing to me is self-discovery, maturing and becoming wiser. I’m a Magician so becoming wiser and more knowledgeable that’s been always the top priority of mine. I’ve always thought I knew myself through and through but I hope I’m wrong and the program will help me get to know myself better.

Regeneration and Elixir helped to get rid of the main traumas but it doesn’t change the fact I had a bit fucked up life (my little brother’s suicide, my father being pretty harsh on me, people discriminating me due to my hair colour and some other stuff). I think RD will heal me on the deeper levels more thoroughly and in a more complex way than my former stack did.

3 Likes

Welcome Welcome Welcome to the high mountains where dragons hatch and old stories are born. As ancient as the hills we dragons are meant to be but we have to start somewhere. And this is the day an egg cracks, the world trembles and we take our first steps.

There will be a lot of pain and growth. For one cannot exist without the other. Soak it all in. For scars are what brings wisdom and plummeting from the heights is what drives us to flight.

The fires of hell are nothing compared to dragon flame. But to draw such breath, we will need to travel the fiery forges within us as Dragon Reborn sings in our minds.

Do not turn away from the heat and be not afraid of being burned. For we are fire made flesh. We are the blood of the old ones. We are the wings of the coming storm. We are the Dragons Reborn!

6 Likes

That’s a piece of good poetry, @Lion. I like it since it’s also about the main aspects of DR which is the journey of self-discovery and establishing our new power over the ruins of the past through purging ourselves in the fire of the Dragon first. It’s time to get rid of the rubble and start building our new Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.

Just started running it… feels gooood. :slight_smile: That’s how usually my body and mind react to a new sub.

2 Likes

My masculine archetypes diagram looks like this right now:

We shall see how it’s going to look like at the end of the journey.

2 Likes

It has begun, my friend!

1 Like

Hey… two loop of DR will be way too much. I was down with fever and had severe anxiety attack with depression.

DR is very powerful. It will bring out the most darker sides that are lying dormant. Not to scare but this is how it is. Power to you.

3 Likes

@Hadlee what dark side are you talking about ?

1 Like

@Hadlee
Not everyone has the same stuff to deal with.
I know people that go not even near a depression where others woud fall Hard when they expirience only 5 % of the circumstances the stable ones does.

2 Likes

Did you run Ascended, Emperor or any dense sub before giving DR a try?
It’s recommended.
I’ve been using subs for almost six years, mainly alpha programming, apart from that I’ve run Khan once. Last night I ran two loops and I’m really fine today.

Excellent point! I don’t want to brag on here but I’m one of the most stable people I’ve ever known and I’ve got reconciliation only once. I overloaded myself with one loop of StarkT, one loop of Aura, two loops of HoM and two loops of CommanderU. It was fine for three days then I got a slight reconciliation in the form of social anxiety. It passed quickly when I gave up on HoM I had added three days before.

STAGE 1

Day 1
DRx2
Elixirx2

I don’t even know how to start… Well. once I started running DR last night I felt some warmth in my stomach and some tension in it getting released. Today I noticed my belly was warmer than usual and I asked my gf to touch it without saying a word. She said it was very warm. I thin some physical healing is taking place since when I was a boy and then young adult sometimes I used to notice some tension in my stomach especially when I was nervous or socially anxious.

Apart from that I slept like a baby last night. I didn’t get so regenerating a sleep in many weeks. I feel very relaxed and laid back today and the usual sense of self-confidence has come back. (I lost a bit of it while doing my Regeneration+Elixir stack).

I was singing to myself in the morning and apart from a bit stressful situation (no source of income for now) I’m in right now I was displaying my usual sense of humour.

I’ll be running three loops of DR tonight and two loops of Elixir on the morrow.

4 Likes

Am guessing you are quite sensitive to energy flows. Good going, bro

I’m pretty sensitive in general so… please, don’t hurt me, baby, don’t hurt me, no more :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been always susceptible to subliminal programming. I guess it has something to do with what you said - energy flows.

I think DR is a great base for running Alchemist and Quantum Limitless and I shall consider those titles at the end of that journey. I want to unlock and activate my spiritual/cognitive potential and rechannel my energies before moving to building my new me. I think that’s the right path for a Magician to follow.

2 Likes

Interesting. As more of a lover archtype, it isn’t surprising that am more drawn towards titles like Primal, Primal Seduction and Sex Mastery. But I keep postponing it since my financials is not in order. Maybe I should do something like Primal + Mogul after Dragon Reborn. Or return to Emperor + PCC. There is time to decide though. Loads of time.

Haha! Sure! Won’t hurt the dragon baby. Said this other dragon baby :grin:

1 Like