The Renaissance Khan Journal

I am running EoG St1 among others. But I believe that those two are similar in the way they run but with obvious different goals.

1 Like

Manifestations SUPERFAST

Day 35 - Rest Day
21 Days on Khan so far

I recently started using @SubliminalUser s manifestation technique.

I write down a manifestation in the present tense and simple.

For example, two days ago I wrote:
“I receive an unexpected big sum of money.”

I have about 10 of those I write down every morning after meditation.
After that is done, I use the Neville Goddard technique:

1. Law of Assumption
  2. Stillness
  3. Power of Least Effort

Today I received a receipt over $752 from an AFFILIATE MARKETING product. Not even my own. Somewhat random (I have a blog post about the product, but nobody purchased it so far because it’s over $3.5k)

The Law of Assumption

This is pretty much the basis of subs.

Assume that anything is ALREADY as you want it to be. Your subconscious. Your consciousness or the universe will make it happen.

He believes that EVERYTHING we want already exists, but our consciousness hides it from us because we don’t believe we deserve it.
I.e. wealth. Through decades of indoctrination and peers we think we cannot be rich. Our consciousness hides wealth from us. But many people have managed to get rich regardless of their upcoming. He says this is because they assumed their wealth already exists.

And this aligns with what many successful people said, I.e. Michael Jordan for example.
“I always knew I am the best, I just needed time to catch up.” (paraphrased)

So, he ASSUMED his desired state over years in his mind. Slowly, his consciousness started to reveal that.
I know this sounds like magick, but having experienced RICH manifesting multiple times myself, I am starting to believe all that.

The Power of Least Effort

This really just means not going to crazy with it, while it helps to visualize your dream as vivid as possible, the goal itself should be pretty simple. Don't make manifestation writings an essay. Short sentences.

I will keep reporting how the manifestations go.
Mind you, I really only have RICH as a sub that goes in this direction.

7 Likes

On another note, does this forum software have the ability to get notified when a chosen user writes a post?

@AlexanderGraves, interesting you mention the Law of Assumption as I’m going through the Goddard material right now – he essentially preaches what the Ancient Mystery schools have done for decennia.

Whether you refer to it as Assumption or Faith is entirely trivial.

Frankly, language is useless in conveying certain ideas and concepts. Once you really get it, you will come to realize that these ‘concepts’ have been perpetuated in so many different languages and manners, yet all of it boils down to the same essence.

If you want to put Goddards material in practice you have to use it repetitively and (much like how you learn anything) and build a trustful connection with the Divine through experience – or you can literally bypass all of that using Faith Unyielding.

Once the concept is accepted by the Subconscious and engrained within our programming we’ll use it naturally.

The problem is that we have been programmed from birth on to use these Laws against our Will.

Gratitude is another important one, it reaffirms that you have already received what you wish for.

3 Likes

I agree.
I’ve never been a big fan of labels of any kind. I think they are a cage for your mind.

I am re-reading his book for the second time and will write an article/review about, just so the information gets better in my brain (writing is POWERFUL in that).

I am still having a hard time discerning Divine, Faith, the Universe etc.
I was raised strictly catholic, and those narrowing Dogma’s were a reason for me to leave the Church and find another way. I am not against faith or even any Religion, but even since I had a hard time connecting with that.

Maybe I’ll see the “Light” at some point.

For now I am still a very early apprentice in ANY teachings above the materialistc.

Still, I got a copy of the Kybalion and am VERY curious to read it.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re already having success with my technique (so to speak). That technique to me demonstrated the validity of Goddard’s teachings.

Started reading this today!

1 Like

Day 36 - Khan ST1 - Rebirth Ultima
22 Days on Khan so far

Rebirth is a TRULY powerful sub.

Every time I listen to it it sends me right into a powerful fatigue. I guess it is because it virtually reshapes your whole past which is A LOT to do.

Also why I only listen to it maybe once a week, if so.

Over the weekend I noticed that there are still a bunch of lingering beliefs about people, myself, and the world which need to be taken care of with Khan.
Which is why I decided to run Total Breakdown for one more week.

Absolutely. Which is why I plan to read all his books. Someone said (was it @Hermit) that his teachings are really just a different (shorter?) version of the Hermetic principles laid out in the Kybalion.

So this all fits well together.

Been reading it this morning and so far it sort of “confirms” all the beliefs I always had in my mind, but always considering to be too crazy to be real.
It is hard to put in words, but I truly enjoy reading it while nodding all the time :wink:

1 Like

It’s much easier to experience the truths and then read the book to gain more clarity and a deeper perspective on Life and its mechanisms.

Day 37 - Khan ST1 - RICH Solace
23 Days on Khan so far

Despite RebirthU being VERY powerful for me, my mind is definitely getting better at taking the subs.
The duration of reconciliation is MUCH less and less severe. Could also be QV2 to be honest.

Whatever it is, I enjoy it.

I will, however, still refrain from running too many Ultimas in a week.

This is also my current concern. There are so many titles I’d like to run:

• Mind’s Eye
  • Inner Circle
  • Stark
  • Alchemist
  • Renaissance Man
  • Quantum Limitless
  • A personal custom

And more I keep forgetting.

For now I am set on Khan and EoG, throwing in Mind’s Eye every now and then doesn’t seem to be the issue, but still there are so many great things I’d like to run it’s hard to choose for the future!

Anyway.

• Rebirth is starting to make it’s impact today. Again more focused on the present. The past is not just irrelevant, I don’t even think about it. Whatever happened, fine. I am a new man.
  • Yesterday I had another big sum of money manifest itself (because it was unexpected out of nowhere as written in my manifestation journal)
  • Khan itself is weird right now. I feel a lack of domination currently. I guess this comes at a later stage of Khan, but it is noticeable that in my mind I sometimes question my position (especially with the wife). She is more in love with me than ever, but my mind operates a bit different right now.

Anyway as I mentioned, Stage 1 for the rest of the week, then Stage 2. Looking forward to that!

Also, KYBALION.
Crazy book. Crazy lovely book. It is a TOUGH read, especially as a non-native speaker but damn does it confirm beliefs I always had about reality. It is as I was destined to read this at some point.

3 Likes

I wonder what made you decide to run Mind’s Eye…is it Goddard?

I’ll be following you to see what personal discoveries you make from this book. I myself am motivated to continue going through it.

1 Like

Your Man for Himself journal :wink: Coincidentally (or was it synchronicity?) I read Goddard while I was also reading your journal. Both sent me on a path to dive deeper into visualization.

As I said before, my first transcendental experience I had while visualizing in meditation. I always had a very vivid Mind’s Eye (as far as I can know that). However, there is always room for improvement and because this was such a profound experience, I want to dive deeper into this.

There is one thing I keep debating myself about.

How far does it really go?

I am currently on page 22, about half-way through. In the Kybalion they talk about THE ALL as it some kind of “thing” in which my consciousness exists (if I read that correctly, please share your own viewpoint).
Universe, Planets, Humans. All exist within THE ALL at all times, the past, the future, and now.

67d9c3a4141682399311165048_700w_0

However, for some reason I cannot let go of this thought that maybe my consciousness is EVERYTHING and virtually anything that exists is made up within it.
By which I mean, literally everything I experience is my own consciousness. Even you guys answering me on here, other people interacting with me are just extensions of my mind.

This is just a thought that keeps occurring to me.

It is, however, a frightening thought, because it begs the question, am I alone then? If so, what is my existence? Why does this consciousness exist? Am I being too self-centered thinking that only I exist?

On the other hand, if it isn’t the case, and there are multiple consciousnesses in THE ALL trying to raise their vibration along The Path, to what extent can I “manipulate” reality then?
Seeing these things manifest IN REAL TIME completely blows my mind. These subs work to an extent I cannot fathom yet.

There is literally money coming into my life seemingly out of nowhere. Literal manifestation. Other things as well, but money is the most noticeable so far.
I am having shifts in my perception. Rethinking my entire existence.

And all of this on Khan? Which I thought just makes me a powerful f*cker :wink:

The journey just began, but it is already designing a new life.

The best thing truly is that time virtually stopped for me. It is moving so slow it is fantastically crazy. While before I was rushing through the years, increasingly by age, now the days go by really slow. Which is fantastic because I can put more life into the days.

Well, I need to meditate more on these things. I don’t grasp even a slight bit of it, yet.
I did, however, learn that surrendering yourself FULLY to anything that happens is the key. I completely gave up control. I have intentions towards desired outcomes, but I am FULLY outcome independent.

Also, I figure anyone reading this journal about Khan and EoG be like, “what the shit this guy talking this crazy stuff? I wanna hear about lays.”

elaborateruse

2 Likes

Also I am feeling a bit like Neo in the Matrix currently.

Especially after reading this part from the Kybalion:
To take familiar illustrations, we all recognize the fact that Matter “exists” to our senses– we will fare badly if we do not. And yet, even our finite minds understand the scientific dictum that there is no such thing as Matter from a scientific point of view–that which we call Matter is held to be merely an aggregation of atoms, which atoms themselves are merely a grouping of units of force, called electrons or “ions,” vibrating and in constant circular motion.
We kick a stone and we feel the impact–it seems to be real, notwithstanding that we know it
to be merely what we have stated above. But remember that our foot, which feels the impact
by means of our brains, is likewise Matter, so constituted of electrons, and for that matter so
are our brains. And, at the best, if it were not by reason of our Mind, we would not know the
foot or stone at all.

If you think about it, everything you see before you is just a collection of energy. A construct to display a reality for your senses.

Or with an image:

2 Likes

Day 39 - Khan ST1
25 Days on Khan so far

(Yes, missed a day)

One thing I noticed now is that the volume is VERY important for me. Saint mentioned it in a thread that some people’s subconscious doesn’t like to be “yelled at” and therefore a lower volume is better. For some, the POWER of a high volume has better effects.

Always be testing!

Anyway, I listen to the subs no at a very low volume and it works much better.

I am still hesitant to adding more subs (I am so eager to add Mind’s Eye fully, but I am not there yet to run 3 subs a day) because I notice how it fatigues me quickly. Could also be the power of Khan ST1.

Speaking of which, I still have vivid dreams and every day they cover another person from my childhood which is interesting. They are whacky as shit.

I might be adding a washout period after Khan or maybe already after ST1. Either way. Apart from the dreams, ST1 is losing its power on me I can notice that. I am sure there is more to work through, but it doesn’t feel “as severe” anymore.

I will keep running it every now and then or I run the Dragon at some point.

For now, it is time to fill my blank canvas with paint. With personality. After the coming rest days I will start ST2! Total Reprogramming! Looking very much forward to this one.

Everything will be affected – voice, posture, thinking, beliefs, emotions, energy, relationships, sleep, inner voice, and others.

Yes, please!

No more doubts, it is time to grab your sword.

Is this a phallic pun?

On the Kybalion

It is a mentally tough read. I’ll have to read it multiple times and I HATE the eBook version. I like analog books but apparently there is no good version of it available?

Anyway, interesting passage was this:
It has taken the race millions of years to reach this stage, and it will take many more years for the race to move on to the sixth and seventh subdivisions, and beyond. But, remember, that there have been races before us which have passed through these degrees, and then on to higher planes. Our own race is the fifth (with stragglers from the fourth) which has set foot upon The Path.

Either the Wachowski brothers (creators of the Matrix) read the Kybalion or this was synchronicity of our consciousness understanding itself. Either way, these are the things my conscious mind still denies.

I read a lot of great things in the Kybalion, but this seems BS to my mind. I am trying to accept it, but how could we know how many races already travelled the path in this universe? Shouldn’t there be evidence of past civilizations?

This also brought me back to another thought I had once (and actually wrote a blog post about it) called “Are we living in a simulation?”

The Matrix visually describes many great things about people’s lives in reality. And if you think of videogames in space, you can never reach the edge, right? Intentionally because of computing power.
We cannot reach the edge of space either, because it apparently keeps expanding faster than light.

Is this just a trick for us to never see outside our universe?

And IN what does the universe exist?
The Kybalion tackles this question a little bit, but the concept of THE ALL is still tough for me to grasp.

The same with history. Is our human history created on Demand? Like, whenever a discovery is made, is it at that point when the simulation decides what our history looks like or does it already exist?
To save memory and computing power, planets for example, are not rendered until you go there in games.
Is real-life the same?

I might sound stupid writing this, but my mind is truly going crazy recently (in a good way, relax). I wonder where a spiritual custom and/or the Alchemist will take me at some point.

Either way I am TRULY LOVING my new direction of spirituality and questioning existence, the material realm, etc.
In recent years, I intentionally put myself on the more “realistic” side of things. It feels great to be back at wondering about the wonders of reality. I am coming back to my root-source. I sort of felt a disconnection in recent years. Back then I was one with myself, fine and accepted of who I am (although there were issues). I lost that and now I am finding it again. A feeling I cannot put in words. Not even slightly.

I am currently the happiest I ever was.

2 Likes

Day 40 - Khan ST1 - RebirthQ - Mind’s Eye QV2
26 Days on Khan so far

The END of Khan ST1, lessons learned

This will be the last day on Stage 1.
I don’t think those 4 days up to 30 make a big difference, especially with QV2 which is so powerful.

@Hermit had a great post in the other thread about differences in Q and QV2:

This also had me trying RebirthQ for the first time, because the Ultima I ran on Monday ruined me all week. As in, heavy recon. For some reason, I cannot bear Rebirth Ultima V2.

And I do realize now after reading his post that QV2 is not just stronger, it works differently. With less healing and more focus on manifesting. At some point he said with QV2 you become the script immediately, where with Q you work through it.

This might be why KhanQ ST1 was so hard on me. My subc was denying it, now it just accepts the new being and working through past traumas without too much recon. Because I kept having dreams about past situations, but I didn’t feel bad about it.

I was almost elevated. Sort of detached, working through these things from a third person perspective, being totally fine with whatever happens. Which is great. I am feeling less and less from Stage1, so I think it is time to proceed.

I also mentioned it in the other thread.
When I first came here I was focused on sex and wealth. I.e. the Khan. I still follow this goal because I want my business to be successful. However, a completely new (or old?) realm opened itself up to me where I am VERY curious about other realms in this universe. Other planes.

The Kybalion really enforced this.

I am less interested in the materialistic realm although being aware it is important. I care more about what else is out there and how to connect to higher dimensions. I.e. the Alchemist, Mind’s Eye and at some point, building a fully spirituality custom.

Did Total Breakdown show me who I really am underneath?

As a kid I was daydreaming all day (Mind’s Eye, Visualization). I was mad curious about space, the universe, etc. Over the years, I lost that interest due to more Earthly responsibilities and influences that showed me that being rich is the key to everything.

There is nothing wrong with having a ton of money, but back in the days, I NEVER truly cared about that. I wanted to focus on other things. Higher things. I am now back at this stage in my self where I TRULY don’t give a damn about money. Or rather, not more than I have to.

This is very liberating.

Khan Stage 1 brought me back to my core. My true being. My source.

What a magical, powerful sub that is!

6 Likes

Day 41 - Rest Day
26 Days on Khan ST1
4 Days on EoG ST1

While Khan was working great, I had a blockage this whole week which surfaced in a lot of Recon.
Pretty sure it was Rebirth Ultima and EoG ST1.

Because I was short-tempered, libido was OFF, and I had bad negative beliefs about money coming back. Which also immediately surfaced in less income. (Crazy how quick this works with QV2) This is DEFINITELY EoG.

However, RebirthQ is the GOAT for me!
A few hours after listening to one loop, my mood went WAY up, libido came back, and general enjoyment of life. Truly works SO MUCH better for me then Rebirth Ultima. Idk why.

It also showed me @Hermit s idea to be correct.

If you have recon for any sort of sub, you can still run others and they work. Khan did its job although I was in recon for EoG.

Maybe this also isn’t true for anybody. But it’s definitely the case for me.

Running other subs alongside the major seems to be a legit way to get many things going. I don’t feel like it slows down progress as long as they are completely different directions.

For example I keep running Mind’s Eye every now and then, this works just fine (and already brought me results!)

Also thinking of adding Ultimate Artist to the stack, because I create a lot for my brand. Might be helpful.

Then again, TOO MANY subs will probably still ruin progression, even if they are different topics.

Day 43 - KhanQV2 ST2

26 Days on Khan ST1
1 Day on Khan ST2
4 Days on EoG ST1

Rest days are a beauty.
The lockage was relieved and I immediately felt the Khan core script coming back. I was thinking of adding another rest day, but it seemed unnecessary. Now on Stage 2!

I noticed, however, while I was on the rest days the Aura of Khan kicking back in again.
My wife was touching me all the time, everywhere. She was clearly horny af.

Some Earthly musings because people are surely interested in that:
Sex is on a different level already.
It is effortless. Relaxed. Powerful. Dominant. Strong.

I also feel much more grounded. I don’t care AT ALL about people’s opinion. Throughout ST1 this was an up and down tbh. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn’t. That seems to be concluded.

I did definitely notice the effect that has been mentioned many times. The longer I listened to the sub, the easier it was to run. Now that I am on ST2, it is definitely taxing on my mind and I need to meditate more and be mindful of my food intake.

But imo this is a good sign, because it means it goes against my programming (currently), which means the longer I run it, the better results I will see.

I, for one, welcome reconciliation because it is a display of the Sub doing its job.

Although I wouldn’t say I am in recon already, just a bit “taxed.”

3 Likes

I forgot to mention.

I recently started doing a manifestation journal just like @SubliminalUser did in his journal on here.

Mentioned that above.

And RICH just keeps doing it.
Almost on a daily basis now the “big sums of money” I write down to manifest. Sometimes immediately.

The other things not so much, which is why I say it is RICH doing the work. But it is still interesting, if I were to run a custom with Yggdrasil and other manifestation customs, crazy thing could be happening.

I just post this to tell people that RICH DOES work.

I am currently at about $6-7,000 from it after about 20-ish loops.
(Disclaimer, I run a business, so the pathways to manifestation are already open).

3 Likes

Day 44 - KhanQV2 ST2 - RICH Solace

26 Days on Khan ST1
2 Days on Khan ST2
4 Days on EoG ST1

So after the recent lengthy discussion about rest days or “brute forcing more loops” and Saint going ballistic on that one guy, I decided to add more rest days, if not a washout period.

I’m feeling pain in my neck again, which so far has been the sign that there is some sort of overload. Or recon approaching. Tomorrow I’ll run the last loop of Khan QV2 ST2 (only 3 days in I know) and EoG.

I really only do this because I want one more day of exposure to EoG ST1.

Then on fathers day (how fitting) I stop with the subs for at least 4 days and then I re-assess.

I did notice results and benefits coming on the weekend, but GREED took ahold of me and I jumped right into ST2 of Khan.

On Khan, I can tell I am “getting results” when I am horny af all day. It’s this sexual power, or the secular chakra that is flowing freely that tells me that the subconscious has worked through the script (at least on the surface level).

Today I am already noticing this leaving me again. So the rest days will be key I think. Or maybe it’s because of the new script in Stage2 that’s being heavy on me.

Either way, the rest days will help!

ANYONE should read THIS answer from Saint if you still question adding rest days: Is it harmful to listen to too much subliminals?

1 Like

Definitely take rest days. I have noticed a significant improvement in doing them, and I also know that the subs are still processing. They also massively help with reconciliation. Why I remember having to take a whole week off after going too hard on Dragon Blood (DR ST2).

Rest day advice:

A few days into my rest:

1 Like