The Renaissance Khan Journal

Short for “something” :smiley:

lol- duh so clear now :sunglasses:

Day 11 - RebirthU + KhanQ ST1 + RICH Solace
8 Days on stack so far.

Report on the sex from yesterday evening.

It’s almost effortless already. I was expecting this to “come” later, like with ST4 on Khan or something, but I already need to do nothing and the wife is hot for action.
Now, I was already quite set up with this, but there is definitely a noticeable difference!
Plus, way more dominant. And she likes it.

As I said in the previous post, these subs are truly POWERFUL.

Other than that, I still feel the emotional turmoil, which ruins my focus a little bit, but still better than before running Khan. That’s for sure.

I notice my voice deepen, and my movement being more clear and direct. Powerful you could say.

I also had another dream last night with childhood memories. I cannot recall what it was exactly, but definitely something working through.
I might add another rest day tomorrow. I notice fatigue setting in again.

RebirthU is definitely a life-savor.

2 Likes

One ABSOLUTELY noticeable difference from Khan to AM which I was running before is the direction of my energy.

I still have a lingering job I need for mortgage, etc. On AM I could focus on that for some time as well and get things done.
On Khan I couldn’t be bothered to work for their s*it. I am fully focused on my own empire.

Great display of the nuanced direction of the subs.

2 Likes

Visualizations

Day 12 - Rest day
8 Days on stack so far.

Yesterday late in the day I experienced some kind of fatigue after my recent Podcast.
First I thought I am just exhausted, but I figured it gotta have to do with the subs.

So I laid down on the couch for a few minutes. I sort almost fell asleep but not really. But I saw in my mind’s eye a huge supernova explosion in the universe, that looked like a filter. Pulsating.

Maybe that was a hint.

Which is why I decided to add another rest day to this weekend, making it 3 days without subs again.

Today then I am off subs.

I notice immediately in the morning, my head is “clearer” less “stuffed” so to speak. I listen to the subs in the morning, one stack all after another. The past days I noticed how this made my head “full” very soon in the day.

Guess my subconscious needs more getting used to the subs.
RebirthU helped A TON. Much easier to work with it.

I am having a hard time deciphering what is recon because my sub denies it or what is KhanQ ST1 working through stuff. Sometimes feels similar tbh.
Still, the solution is more rest days.

thats great man!

I’m running Khan ST1 and AM together and experiencing no benefits so far

I was running AM for a week and had IMMEDIATE results.

Didn’t you say in your journal you are experiencing reconciliation?

That IS a sign that it’s working…

what being being called RECON in my journal keeps happening from time to time actually

I personally am not 100% if it can be called RECON due to subclub

Currently experiencing a slight bloom. At least it feels like.

Didn’t listen to any subs today (Still Day 12), and recon seems to be “done” at least for today.
Very social, dominant, aloof, and flirting and having fun with people and the wife.

A slight glimpse of what is to come!

Day 13 - Rest Day
8 Days on stack so far.

I am honestly amazed at how powerful KhanQ is.
Listened to it 3x this week, 1 loop each, and it sends me into recon every time!

Idk if it is Khan, or Rebirth helps a lot there but I feel like a different person already. Despite the recon. Or the rest days are helping to implement.
Either way, I DO feel like a Khan. I run my empire, and anyone who doesn’t comply can leave.

“My way or the highway.”

I love that. I know this sounds like Emperor, but I am WAY more social regardless, I just don’t care if people like it or not. I am aloof and see myself above them because I run this empire.
But not in a negative way. I adore most people and enjoy chatting with them, and talking about things, even if their words are silly.

Before I would’ve roughly removed people Emperor style (although I never run it).

• I also get questioning beliefs sometimes popping up about money, RICH is manifesting, but my SubC is definitely questioning it!

We’re just at the beginning.

This is just ST1! The future is bright gentlemen.

I just wonder if I need to run Khan forever, or just “Long enough” so it is ingrained in my subconscious and then switch?

3 Likes

whatever internal growth that happens will be lasting, in the same way experiences and previous conditioning have informed who you are today.

My sense is the more acute state/aura effects will likely require some form of maintenance. I’ve run Emperor for a year and it seems very ingrained in who I am. I believe @Fire compared it to working out, you don’t just work out and then get to a point where you never have to do it again. @Meng123 do you remember the post about permanent change from subs?

1 Like

Its this one

3 Likes

Thanks, gentlemen for this!

Good to hear.

I am noticing a sort of “aura” developing from Khan already.
People cannot be mad at me. I notice this with my wife.

She was mad this morning for something, I said a few calm, aloof and collected words and it changed her mood completely. This is definitely new.

Edit: Also my voice is deeper already.

4 Likes

Don’t want to mess the other thread up.

Maybe Khan is too far off from your reality. But time will eradicate recon.

Maybe.

I’ll definitely run it for as long as it takes.

Diving right into Khan as the first sub might’ve been too hard, yes. But I am prepared for this journey!

1 Like

I’m keeping up with your journal and there is nothing in it that seems not par for the course or any reason not to run Khan, all stages of Khan have their own difficulties, except maybe the 4th if you’ve run the previous stages-will be more general life challenges on par with a Khan complete, rather than the breakdown of the 1st, the questioning everything of the 2nd, and the push and drive until accomplishment of the 3rd.

1 Like

Thanks!
Questioning everything on the second sounds like “fun.” As in, gonna be crazy.

Anyway, yeah. I also read the PDF again about reconciliation, I don’t think it’s necessary a bad thing to have it. And I don’t have it everytime, it just happens, and - as mentioned in the PDF - usually wears off within a day.

As long as I keep having these vivid dreams and feel things from the subs, I am def not stonewalling, so I am good.

2 Likes

Alex, how long has this been going on?

How can one self notice as aura?

I understand observing other people’s response towards us but how did u self notice?
thanks

13 days, 8 days on Stack so far.

@Prome:
Of course I don’t see my aura, I can only report from how the closest people around me react differently than they used to.
So I don’t really notice the aura itself, I notice how I must have something around me that changes people’s behavior if I am nearby.

If that makes sense.

1 Like