Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Sounds like a profound Custom… lure them in and let them await the Diamond not only will they fall heads over heels they will WANT not only you, your affection, your love… but at the end of the day the unforgettable lust after your DIAMOND.

I do think Wanted partially has some Diamond scripting because when I ran it (Diamond) it triggered the whole Wanted archetype for me which I have not run in a long time. It also healed some parts where now I’m able to execute more parts of it.

It’s probably the male enhancement and some of the arousal scripting which triggered it…

The Diamond core doesn’t have the male enhancement module, but from my understanding the Diamond core does contain scripting for male enhancement long term? I know the title sub has one version with it and one version without it.

I ran for over a year, the peaks become the new baseline and the cycle continues. There is some minor regression not running it but not the same as before I started.

5 Likes

Yes Wanted has Male Enchancement:). One of Wanted’s objectives is: Male sexual enhancement — increase penis size, erection strength and quality, staying power, etc.

If I’m being honest I think Wanted without Diamond in a custom would be better so like that you’d have another spot for another module. Since Wanted already has components of Diamond like (And from experience Wanted does the job pretty well:)):

• Male sexual enhancement — increase penis size, erection strength and quality, staying power, etc.
  • Improve and enhance your seduction and sexual skills — perform better in bed, improved sexual stamina, overcome premature ejaculation.

If anyones curious about Wanted results;):

2 Likes

Aaesome!!! Keep it up!

Definitely bigger triceps and and flatter belly

Have Wanted users noticed heart based scripting?

1 Like

Whatcha mean?

You mean feeling things in the chest?

Spelling that you’d associate with romantic feelings, both in regards to healing and for attraction. This would also feel like a form of love in the heart, a kind of romance.

I’m sure it does to an extend because I ran it in the past.

yea true amore…i feel like that too with wanted , but more like the feeling of gasp when i want some girl

if thats what yalll mean

"i cant stand
i need u
more than air
break my heart
dont u dare
do u care?
are u there?

break my heart ik u wanna
like fuck dis shit ion fuck wit drama
make more scars n cause more trauma
my love 4 u burnin hot like lava"

What kind of gasp?

I guess a bit of a nervous gasp when you get nervous around girls, but its different on wanted . unfortunatly like an anxiety when u really need something :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

but i wouldnt call it nervous . more like omg i want her

heartstrung is word

The kings of Persia don’t get heart struck

1 Like

do you see the way these persian/european girls

have wanted in my custom now with renisance man . lets see if it makes a slight diffference , where as wanted solo is more of a one focus bro

No idea what you are talking about lmao

o some persian and russian girl look very hot