Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Who is running emperor with hom

Please share feedback.

3 Likes

Very good

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Does emperorZP have height inducer?
And is there any scripting in emperorZP like WANTED? Eg. That feeling of WANTED?
Or could you address any module in q store which does that?
That feeling which some people would call narcissistic.

2 Likes

Bro, you literally asked me this exact same question like last week and I answered. No height inducer. WANTED’s feeling is unique because it’s a very unique program. Any module related to internal power can generate the same Wanted feeling, though I wouldn’t call it “narcissistic” at all. You just gain an a strong sense of purpose and confidence.

8 Likes

I am really sorry
Cuz I kinda remembered I asked it, but I searched for height keyword in the topic and I could not find it
Anyways thanks.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : Can you give me any insight into what I can expect if I run this stack for a whole year : Emperor + HoM + EoG 4.
It could very well be the stack I stick with next year. My goals are wealth, status and family.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign
does emperor have style and smell scripts?

1 Like

If still interested in it, try the new Refreshed Chosen. It may not have the same issues.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

it is best empire stack!

1 Like

Lots of recon. It’s a rough stack. Get through it, and you’ll see your income skyrocket, most likely. But, it’s going to be an extremely harsh ride. Wouldn’t recommend.

4 Likes

Yes.

Five char.

2 Likes

What is that?

Smell scripts? Like pheromones or fragrances?

1 Like

Five char?

Five char

If you type less than 5 letters/characters the post won’t go through. Yes is three characters.

3 Likes

thank you this help VERY MUCH

ahahahahahhahaahahahaahhah
five char :wink:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : Right now I’m running Asc Mogul + EOG.
After I’m done with the second round of EOG 4, I intend to replace Asc Mogul with Emperor (in fall) and finish the year with Emp + EOG 4. Since, I want to stick with one single stack the whole next year and Emperor + HoM + EoG 4 would be such a rough stack, what you would you recommend?
Emp + HoM, Emp + EOG 4 or EOG 4 + HoM. Knowing that the goal are still : wealth, status and family.

By the way, Emperor is my fav sub…

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I forgot about that

1 Like

Only for a short period. Its a good combo. Similar experience to what is mentioned by others in their qv2 journals.