Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Possibly Emperor-Zee-Pee-Related:
to preface: I ran EZP and LimitlessZP as mentioned above.
Last night in bed, I ran my M1 stack of LibertineZP, WantedZP, PSZP

Wife is cold this morning. It snowed her hella mucho yesterday.
I can’t go anywhere as it’s very icy and my car needs tires, so I’m taking another “Empire Project” day.

She tried waking me up by rubbing Palpatiny. I said “Hey? You up?”
The convo quickly indicated she wasn’t interested in sex. So I said “If you aren’t wanting to fuck, don’t touch it.” lol

Wife is all “Rub me for a few minutes. I’m cold. Need warmed up.”

I said “It’s a workday. If I can’t go do Uber to make money, I’m gonna at least work more on my Empire tasks.”

She tried the pouty “Boo. I’m sad. I need warmed up.”
Before you all say something about how this is her wanting it, trust me. It is not :wink:

Anyway, I turned on the heater in our room and threw her a pair of socks, and said “I’ve got work to do.”

I SUPPOSE I could’ve put in tons of effort to turn the situation around, but honestly, I went to bed pissed that I can’t figure out the thing I’m troubleshooting with my Empire Project. And that’s all I can think about now (other than posting this obviously)

16 Likes

So you are running 5 ZP titles?

1 Like

only 2-3 at a time, depending on the day.

1 Like

Nice:&;?$(!&

I played 2 loops today I guess
It was amazing
The calm was soo clear

2 Likes

Not run emperor zp…

But wanted PS today…I also have similar no fucks given attitude

1st in the gym…one big controversy happened because of me…in a normal situation I would be panic…but yeah I didn’t give any f…& instead, both parties told sorry to me

I made a video on Snapchat ( a process of me trying to remove shyness from the camera & be bold & confident) their I talked straight with of course no f given

just a few minutes ago chatting with a woman…she warned me don’t send me a gif if you send me any other again…I will leave…I sent her 10 more gifs & ask her to leave

I didn’t feel bad in any of the situations…& I felt like I have the commandment of every situation…

There is another case of my wallet got stolen with card documents money while traveling & I was calm very calm…that too in my washout day lol

I should start again maintaining my journal now

7 Likes

Even I am feeling more calmer & there’s inner happiness which I cannot explain but can feel it all the time

2 Likes

Ran one loop of 1x Emperor ZP solo today after a small washout. All it did was put me to sleep again, a total of 13 hours today in total. Had really vivid dreams where I was put back into my first workplace, and I met an old colleague who sadly passed away in a heart attack a couple of years ago.

Also met a lot of other old colleagues, if only for a brief moment, but it felt as they were there in spirit.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to go back to that inner calmness, I’m on Emperor’s Recon, and trust me, it deserve it’s throne!

2 Likes

all this hype around emperor made me drop wanted & start emperor from now on…kinda excited for day 3…

Please explain to me what makes the emperor so special…you use that big word…throne?

1 Like

So don’t run Emperor QV2 and Emperor ZP?

@weir There is something special about Emperor, I’m not saying it’s my favorite title or anything… But Emperor, even if it was made earlier, even if other titles have “alphaness” and “dominance” description in them,

Emperor is just in another class. It’s Tier 1 in terms of dominance over your life and feeling powerful. I would put Khan close behind Emperor, all the other titles in terms of social dominance falls short. With Emperor, you shape your reality, you build your future and you feel in control.

Khan, you have the social dominance, but it’s not really designed to make you a working machine sooo…!

21 Likes

Yeah some have tried during testing (@Mentalchemist comes to mind) and it was apparently about as much fun as eating razor blades or something with the recon.

2 Likes

Please, @SaintSovereign and @Fire, check the private message I sent you.
Thanks again for all improvements.

Some may consider that an afternoon well spent

2 Likes

Iron Man perhaps

2 Likes

I am officially fell in love just by your words…will have great expectations the day after tomorrow…

I am taking rest day seriously now…because on washout days I can feel there are still sub effects going & not completely fade away…So it means rest day & washout are much more important just like in gym we need rest after the workout to build muscle…because they muscle don’t build in gym but while you sleep

2 Likes

Try it. Just don’t be surprised by how much it shakes you.

I know I really wanted to jump to keto today, I think I’ll have to do it slowly hahaha Gonna grab 150g of carbs today to help with recon.

3 Likes

Been debating putting Emperor in my Heartsong/Wanted custom when ZPs are ready and removing Stage 4 Khan.

This gave me the answer I needed.

4 Likes

Well, ZP have some more permanent effect, it’s approximatly 45 days :wink:

2 Likes