Main Disc. Thread - Emperor Fitness ZP

Coming back fully soon stay tuned I have some exciting results :wink:

1 Like

Are you starting to do stunts for Henry Cavill and Daniel Craige because you look like them :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

It’s funny you mention this since my facial structure is starting to look like a copy of Henry Cavill (That’s the craziest result I’ve had from my custom) except I don’t have blue eyes aha.

1 Like

Do not worry you can always say that you are his twin brother, evil twin brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe I am who really knows :slight_smile:

Where’s EF ZPv2? I thought the upgrade would be ready, was surprised to find it still at ZPv1 in downloads. @SaintSovereign

1 Like

I thought the same thing.

Suggestion: Incorporate the learnings of physical shifting from WANTED into EF when it’s redone :slight_smile: @SaintSovereign @Fire

Bumping again, I could show the community great results with this since I lift 6x a week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, here’s a non ZPv2-update question (though that question is still significant…) for everyone.

Who has seen hair results using EF? I am wondering about whether I should go the route of finasteride for improving my hair.

You see, a friend of mine said that he’s had great luck improving his hair using a service that prescribed him a finasteride treatment that he’s now been taking for a few years. The service does a free consultation for hair before making the recommendation. I definitely could not tell he had a hair problem, and he hasn’t had issues as a result of finasteride. However, reading into finasteride I am aware that it blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT, “the hormone that causes male pattern hair loss.”

I have also read that there can be quite a few side effects possible, which are a bit concerning. I am not sure this is a good way to go, especially given that EF is also simultaneously affecting my hormones. What do you guys think?

Has anyone used emperor fitness stage 4 for along period of time?

That’s my plan this year.

EF ST4 was originally released at an interesting time, occurring near the pandemic when many lost access to the gym.

Anyone here experiencing random slight stomach ache during Emperor Fitness stage 2???

Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

ofcourse

1 Like

Its nothing to do with subs perhaps you eat something that was not properly cooked ?, perhaps it is the onset of a cold. I know for sure subs do not cause stomach pains.

So far 8 loops in with St1. EF literally prove the saying “no pain no gain” wrong, usually my muscle soreness will reside after day 3 but it’s cut in half! I’m still lazy to exercise but when I’m in the groove I don’t wanna stop. Thinking of doing muscle groups twice a week but I don’t want to injure myself too. My balancing is way better, I don’t randomly walk into my door frames or fridge no more and no I’m sober.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Of course this person has a paid course to grow taller haha.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be a youtuber without one lol

But i was just showing the video that it can be done to some extent

3 Likes