Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Where are you placing your headphones?
Just kidding :rofl:

3 Likes

can’t risk wireless in a scenario like this

I didn’t get the joke at first. I had to go back and read what I wrote

Sorry, buddy!
Just some spicy to comments. Blame to my Covid19 quarantine.

It’s fine. I was going to see an emotional lobotomy initially

Hi!

Would like to know if DR may be able to help me with my issue over here. I think I would need something that covers physical, mental as well as emotional healing.

2 Likes

Doesnt the ultima version combines all 4 stages ? if so is that a refresher ?

The Ultima is stage 4 in Ultima format and is a more narrow version of it.

Dragon Reborn will cover all of this. I can’t personally guarantee it but if anything is here in SubClub that is best suited to handle this, it is Dragon Reborn. So far it is the best tech to handle mental, emotional, physical and spiritual healing.

I think SaintSovereign and Fire are working on improving physical results but until the next upgrade comes, I am sticking with DR to help me, especially on the physical level.

3 Likes

That would be fantastic indeed. I wanna have at least one sub of that kind in my library and it would be great if DR could be upgraded towards physical healing.

1 Like

SaintSovereign has assured me that Dragon Reborn will give physical results (at least it will help maximize Physical Healing). The upgrade I was talking about is something SubClub is still researching. I don’t know if it will end up in an upgraded DR or whether the new research will end up in another title like Project Hero and/or PRIMARCH or even something else entirely. All I can say is “stay tuned!” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t really talk about physical healing as I’ve been doing Dragon Reborn for a few days now but everywhere I pretty feel it when I’m listening is all the areas that are sore, tense or injured - especially my knees.

I’m sure it will physically heal you as well as mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

I’ll keep updating on the physical aspect but my knees have felt better on it.

3 Likes

Did somebody try the Dragon Reborn Ultima version yet? If so, what are your initial effects?

1 Like

Think of the Ultima as that hypnotic catchphrase that re-activates your Dragon Reborn programming once it has been properly laid down.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie - I would love to test only the Ultima…

This is a pretty cool piece of machinery to be sure:

But it means so much more when you also already own this:

3 Likes

Lol, I thought as I was scrolling that the second picture would be an instruction manual

2 Likes

the Ultima of Dragon Reborn — it is an extremely narrow acting version of Dragon Reborn, and you will want to reap the full, wide benefits of ST4 and all the previous stages. As any other Ultima, use it as a supplement to your main stack. Of course, these are recommendations – you are always free to experiment.

It doesn’t look like a refresher to me. ST4 can be used as a refresher.

I know that @Simon has

1 Like

Yes. But I played DU on the same days that I played D4.
It helped ease the feeling of overload, but beyond that I have no distinctions to share.

I’ve switched to D3 now as my interest is in that stage exclusively. :slight_smile:

2 Likes