Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Lol so it would come paired with some Fenrir in my custom :rofl:
Edit: Thanks for this subliminal, I was considering CWON, but maybe this LBfH is the one.

4 Likes

Can this module help manifest a specific girlfriend from another country?

1 Like

You are right man! Ive forgotten my prediction… thanks for remembering it.

6 Likes

New Love Bomb and True sell and whatever third title of your choice. The possibilities.

8 Likes

Yeah a new title. And free. Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face: :smiley: :relaxed:

6 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign for all the amazing new products. This new Love Bomb looks really nice and it’s very kind for you make it a gift for us.

@James this might be what you were asking for.

7 Likes

Oooof a Stark, Wanted, Love Bomb for humanity would be very interesting haha. Besides the point I do wanna stack this. I have gotten better at loving myself but this could definitely help push things along in that regard and especially help heal. I also feel with self love and positivity it would push people to take action more cause if you love yourself at least for me I do tend to respect and trust myself more as well. Definitely a theory I intend to try out

7 Likes

Not really the focus of the title, lol. I’m assuming you saw the box, saw the long copy and decided to read it later, haha.

17 Likes

Getting LBH on a cool date too:

22/7/22

EDIT: Well here it is the 23rd of July but USA order date is 22nd lol.

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

true i went right to downloads , im 10 mins in to the track … is nice and light

7 Likes

This is definitely a title that I’ll be using in the future, though for now, I’ll settle for the pure drive of Emperor. I definitely do think that self-healing is crucial but I strongly believe that at times one should focus more on their external success. In my case, that time is now, though for many others, who have already progressed on their journey, now is their time to heal and I wish them all the best in their endeavors.

5 Likes

Actually as a massage therapist this sub could greatly benefit me as well once that aura start radiating

7 Likes

There’s a few books by Richard Gordon called Quantum-Touch. They’re all about using love as a healing modality. They’d be something you might be interested in looking into. It would certainly help with directing or intending/driving for this new Love Bomb!

It’s actually something you can do while massaging!

4 Likes

yea thanks again bro . im gonna try and use focused arousal and long range seduction with LBH in a custom actually to try and accomplish this things

6 Likes

Wanted/Chosen and LBH make it sexy with some modules and boom Sexy Nuke of Positivity

1 Like

3 title stack limit is destroying my mind

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

1 Like

good points dude i wouldnt want to love bomb her … cause some high end girls like it when you are mean to them :wink:

Thank you so much @SaintSovereign and @Fire ! Much appreciated !

3 Likes

You know what they say about July? Christmas in July!

3 Likes