Main Development Thread - New Dawn

I love women. So it’s not a job.

Primal makes me playful, so it’s good.

But there is no child openness. I think that is what I mean is missing. That opening your heart totally to the other person, and letting the chips fall where they may. Of not toughening up so that you’re ready for rejection, but opening totally as if rejection doesn’t even exist.

2 Likes

Well, rather than complicating this whole thing, if @Fire could add a module about appreciating women without being needy. Of opening your heart to them without becoming a little cry baby. Of enjoying women very much, loving their quirks etc, it will complete the whole thing.

No need for me to go esoteric or try to put into words something that the above will satisfy and more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a friend who’s an artist and has sometimes taken a view which I don’t agree with very well. He’ll hold up a flower and say “look how beautiful it is,” and I’ll agree. Then he says “I as an artist can see how beautiful this is but you as a scientist take this all apart and it becomes a dull thing,” and I think that he’s kind of nutty. First of all, the beauty that he sees is available to other people and to me too, I believe. Although I may not be quite as refined aesthetically as he is … I can appreciate the beauty of a flower. At the same time, I see much more about the flower than he sees. I could imagine the cells in there, the complicated actions inside, which also have a beauty. I mean it’s not just beauty at this dimension, at one centimeter; there’s also beauty at smaller dimensions, the inner structure, also the processes. The fact that the colors in the flower evolved in order to attract insects to pollinate it is interesting; it means that insects can see the color. It adds a question: does this aesthetic sense also exist in the lower forms? Why is it aesthetic? All kinds of interesting questions which the science knowledge only adds to the excitement, the mystery and the awe of a flower. It only adds. I don’t understand how it subtracts.

Let’s find your child :slight_smile: ask different questions and reconcile the pickup part with your heart. Where is the little girl in her,what are her dreams in the world, what does she love, what cartoons did she watch as a little child, what did she want to be when she grew up… tell her she has cooties.

2 Likes

I agree with you 100%. Although because I meant that, I understand it. I don’t think it will be easy to understand exactly what you mean.

That’s what I felt is missing in Primal: The appreciation of women beyond techniques and beyond sex. Seeing women as something beautiful and interesting, and they can feel your desire and appreciation in your voice and eyes.

Something like Don Juan talks about here, which I feel would empower Primal so much more, this spirit of enjoying women, appreciating them beyond them proving themselves to you. It’s loving women in general as something interesting and beautiful and lovely, without supplicating or becoming needy:

1 Like

I know what you mean. :slight_smile: it’s part of you you need to find for yourself, i cannot do that for you. But perhaps ‘inner bonding’ might help you with this, or releasing on this subject. I am not sure what your path will be, but i do understand.

2 Likes

You are very right @Liquidfire. I normally can do that on my own, but Primal makes me a bit “tougher,” which is great for not being affected by rejection, very great. But it makes it harder to open up and connect with women, and also to enjoy women more. To enjoy their skin, their hair, their essence, as something beautiful. I believe this is a very powerful thing, to be a man who enjoys women. I shouldn’t have to choose between being strong and enjoying women. I could be both.

2 Likes

I just had 3 random thoughts popup.

1. Gratitude Journal
  2. Gratitude meditation
  3. Give a genuine compliment, to someone.

Do you practice gratitude? It’s the start of appriciation, combine it with wonder and curiosity and we might be on our way here. Focus on making others feel better around you, not because you need their approval but because you give value.

2 Likes

@Liquidfire yes, normally I am more that way, but Primal’s nonchalance is making me much more self-centered and tougher which makes it difficult to open up. So, in a way, Primal is more the Emperor of sex. To me, the best representation of Primal would be someone like Steve Jabba in this infield.

Notice how he is not weak, he appreciates and desires the girl 100%, yet he’s not aloof or closed up or challenging her to prove herself all the time:

Primal is the best product from SC. That is my belief. So adding a bit more “Steve Jabba” appreciation / love for women will make it even better.

3 Likes

I did too. And the comment above by @SaintSovereign did surprised me.
So Primal turned out to be DavidX instead of Zan. :grin:

I wanna thank you for this conversation @AMASH.
Until an hour ago, I thought I wanted to be more like Don Juan / Zan.
But I see now that there’s a fine line between having empathy / appreciation and wearing my heart on a sleeve.
I realize I don’t even want the latter.

To me, this kind of appreciation arises naturally from being present. (Think: AMP Holarchy)

But I’m not on Primal so can’t comment on your experience of it.
I’d assume Sex Mastery X to contain such scripting. Maybe experiment by adding it to your stack and see what it does.

Good luck. :+1:

2 Likes

Authentic Man Programme I dismissed it when I first saw it, but many years later I am beginning to understand what they are trying to teach. Going to rewatch it soon

Still, guys. Subliminals will help, but you also have a conscious choice to work on certain parts of yourself. Subliminals are here to enhance you, not define you. You can still take action to develop certain skills and sides of yourself.

2 Likes

Could you please explain why you’ve changed your mind?

I personally view it as experiencing more out of life. Being so open to life, the good and the bad, the connection and the hurt, so it’s a richer experience. Rather than a narrower bandwidth where you’re too strong to feel too much.

1 Like

It is not about wearing your hearth on a sleeve, it is about experiencing her and the moment fully. Not caring what happens or not, because believe me those kind of moments are breath taking, you dissolve completely in eachother. Total awe of the beauty that you manage to see in your life, it’s not about pedestalling either it’s about appriciating her as a human, her feminine energy…opening up to her.

This opening up pretty much works great with everyone, because people feel they can be at ease with you. I have people tell me their biggest secrets within minutes of meeting me, because i practice to not judge, and just listen.

4 Likes

As usual, people blow this whole thing out of proportion it seems to me.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire are really true innovators. They have creating some very effective and amazing products. Primal is probably the best of them all for me.

I just noticed a small tweak, of more openness to connecting to girls and enjoying them and their essence more would make Primal even better. That is all.

This is not to say Primal is not great as it is. It is wonderful. It has changed my life. Since they are going to update it to PrimalTech v2 anyway, then why not make something great even better through this small tweak.

I continue using Primal and benefiting. This was just a small suggestion to make a great product even more “Primal”.

I agree, this EXACTLY is what reduced for me with Primal, and was replaced with totally being unaffected by rejection. So I find that was very powerful to be affected by the girl in a positive way, or taking in her beauty, enjoying her presence. Now, I don’t feel that anymore because I care about myself so much, the girl is like a small blip on my radar.

It would be much better if I continued to value myself highly like now AND let myself enjoy, love, and be emotionally impacted and see value and something special about the girl, her essence, her femininity, her beauty.

@Liquidfire knows what he’s talking about. Is this more from Zan or from AMP?

1 Like

Zan, AMP, David Deida, Stephane’s old book womanise. They all point to the same direction.

2 Likes

You guys are correct.

I was misinterpreting Don Juan as “loving the woman”. I don’t think that’s what it is.

It’s “loving the moment”.
It’s “everything is foreplay”.

The woman is indeed replaceable, but the moment …
… this moment … this is not replaceable.
If I do not experience beauty & love in this moment, then it’s my loss … and it’s forever.

:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Almost.

It’s not about you, it’s not about her. It’s about WE/US, together… fully present with eachother.

Now I understand why spiritual teachers have a hard time, how do you describe something undescribable xD

Let’s try
It’s a magic bubble you create around you with your masculine energy, interplaying her feminine…time evaporates, all concepts evoporate you are in full awe beauty and the moment of whatever happening, but it’s a timeless feeling, eternal…total bliss…you both dissapear, there is no you and her, there is only us… a source… full connectedness on a deeper level.

I am not saying you will get this with every girl, she has to meet you halfway too… and I have only experienced it a handfull times, but when it happens. Wow, there is no ego…it’s

you just are.

2 Likes

@Liquidfire I haven’t gone through any of the AMP products, and read David Deida a long time ago.

Can you please contrast that state of openness and presence to the moment and the girl to being closed and caring about yourself more than the girl?

So we can see the difference between both, then by contrast, it might bring up cool ideas that @Fire may or may not consider as improvements to the updated Primal coming soon.

I really wished for what @Tomcat and @Alexander talked about, which they called energetic connectivity, where they see the girl, and feel connected t her, like they have known her all their lives, like they are one in that moment, deeply in contact. I wish that for Primal.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. This is what I am talking about and this is what can take Primal to the next level.

What is going on is Primal made me “tougher”. So I can handle difficult situations easily, but my heart chakra is closed which makes that much more difficult. It feels just hard to connect in that way for some reason.

1 Like

I think @Tomcat can add more. He is a big big seducer, an experienced user of Primal, and also someone who has studied AMP a lot.

So he can say what can be improved in Primal to make the teaching of AMP and creating that special moment of presence, appreciation, integrity and enjoying her feminine essence happen easier.

@Tomcat is a cool dude and has very excellent ideas. Plus, he meets enough girls to know how things can become better.

2 Likes

Leading happens on multiple levels, this also means emotionally…remember whatever you feel she feels.

How about you start opening up your hearth to yourself? I listen to Primal and I can still do it, but then again, I have had the opposite problem for a long time…being too childlike and sensitive. I have learned that it’s okay to feel something when I see something beautifull. You don’t have to hide away your feelings, woman and people can feel what you feel.

They might not be able to pinpoint it, but they can feel somethings off if you try to hide it.

What do you think you should do?

3 Likes