Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Great, I think it’s a very usefull script.

1 Like

@Fire @SaintSovereign So I hope this isn’t a stupid question but would this help with being good with people in general/making friends/social anxiety/feeling comfortable in your own skin? It seems like it would based on the sales copy but the way you guys have been talking about it in the forum makes it seem like it’s all about sexual dominance.

2 Likes

Very much so.

3 Likes

@soup Once you learn to let go and relax the social anxiety is gone.

2 Likes

12-17-18 @ 10:30 PM;
Been listening to Primal ultrasonic since release this past weekend. The only thing I have noticed is that I seem to get some very deep sleep, which usually happens when I take sleep aids. During the day I listen to the masked track via my laptop computer’s speakers, in a “set and forget” setting. When I’m sitting at my desk, I plug in my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headset to my laptop, and also play some music while I listen to the masked track of Primal.

Went Christmas shopping this evening, and noticed some women and also a few teenage girls staring at me while I was just glancing thru the isles of the toy section. Started wondering if Primal also has aura generation that creates attention/attraction from the opposite sex.

4 Likes

Yes – there’s a polymorphic aura included in Limitless. I’m going to try and add the module list to the sales page soon.

3 Likes

Limitless, Primal or both?:slight_smile:

1 Like

I suspect SaintSovereign made a typo error he probably mean’t to say Primal :slight_smile:

Can you please elaborate on this polymorphic aura ?

1 Like

12-18-18 @ 9:25 AM;
Yes, I too would like clarification if you meant Limitless, Primal or both…:thinking:

1 Like

@Tomcat @honeymonster @DssMaster

Both Limitless and PRIMAL have polymorphic auras. The difference is, the Limitless aura is designed for attracting mentors that can help you learn and for improving your mental faculties, while the PRIMAL one is solely for attracting women and generating that magnetic, raw animal attraction towards you. Furthermore, PRIMAL has a larger focus on it.

Polymorphic means it simply morphs to what is needed at the moment and for the individual. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I meant Primal, but yeah, Limitless has an aura too. What @Fire said above.

6 Likes

Could you please talk about this more? What is your future vision for Sex & Seduction, and what improvements are you thinking about?

1 Like

I want to add that in SSv2.1, I get this urge to pee and go to the bathroom every 30 minutes. I have listened to it for 15 days, and it didn’t go away. It was inconvenient and not so good for sleeping. This might have been some type of healing module, to flush out toxins, which is good; but if it’s increasing some type of pheromone secretion, it’s not so good to do so through peeing :smile: However, making my skin, sweat, sperm, scent, lips, tongue delicious to women would be a good thing to have there if it’s not already included.

2 Likes

Lot’s of pineapple and no smoking, will make you taste sweet :wink:

@AMASH has the aura component of 2.1 helped you connect more easily with women ?. Are you getting more dates with 2.1 ?

2 Likes

I cannot really know. As I reported before, in my case, SSv2.1 made me focus much more on work so that someday I will have more time to approach women.

So I literally approached 0 women when I was listening to SSv2.1 daily.

However, it seems to have done that for people like @Tomcat @Alexander and @Ace

1 Like

Thanks once the 2.1 masked is available will test it myself and see what happens.

1 Like

Can limitless module in Emperor or Primal can act as fast learning like standalone limitless?
For example if I listen to Emperor for long time would there be same effect as standalone limitless?

1 Like

My results were from mostly from Emperor Ex Machina and probably some from the subliminal product, I was coming off of when I started Emperor.

Primal had been a nice addition :smirk:.

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve experienced incredible results from the Limitless module in Emperor and didn’t even know about the module until I questioned in my journal if there was something in Emperor to boost intelligence or learning. It won’t just suddenly make you smarter, but if you are trying to learn something, you’ll absorb the information faster and retain more of it. Very dense, difficult subjects will seem clearer and you’ll also an insatiable hunger for learning.

6 Likes