Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Both. I’m excited.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign can you get Primal XXX outside the pre order?

1 Like

Unfortunately not. It would be unfair if I released pre-order bonuses to those who didn’t pre-order.

3 Likes

90% complete with masked.

Once it’s done, will upload and release. Those waiting the purchase – because I said pre-ordering ends on 12.15, I’ll still allow you to get the bonus until the end of the day. After that, Primal XXX won’t be available.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Can I ask you about difference between
Primal and PrimalXXX?
Is this going to be another experiment if so what is changed and what kind of result do you expect?

1 Like

The pre-order bonuses are almost always experiments. What’s been changed is trade secret, but the hopeful end result is faster and more profound results.

2 Likes

I also want to reiterate that Primal XXX should be considered “unstable” in regards to results. You may get amazing results, you may get less results than you would if you ran regular Primal.

1 Like

Thank you @SaintSovereign. So we can at least know that Primal and Primal XXX have the same exact script, but something else is different? Or there is a difference in scripting between both Primal and XXX?

1 Like

The script is “different.” :wink:

1 Like

Also, just want to announce that we’ve broken a record in regards to pre-order sales. Primal has sold almost 3x the amount of pre-sales as Limitless and Sex & Seduction.

We very much thank you for your patronage, and we can’t wait for you to see what’s in store next.

8 Likes

Congratulations! Well deserved @SaintSovereign and @Fire

Primal is now available under the downloads option in your account. Enjoy!

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I’m getting an xml error from Amazonaws for primal XXX.

2 Likes

Thank you for notifying us.

We’re on it.

1 Like

Thank you for making great products

1 Like

Awesome, I’m very excited.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out – try now, should be fixed.

1 Like

It works. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Does Primal has the script of sexual mastery?

1 Like

Of course :wink:

4 Likes