Main Development Thread - New Dawn

GREAT :smiling_imp:

Can we have in it a module where we enjoy the process of growth, we find positive things in any challenges or failures we may encounter, and simply to appreciate and love women no matter how they can seem crazy at times?

Because any negativity towards women or getting bitter because of the process, women can sense and it will not help our success. Women like positive men who give them positive vibes. So any negativity, even if “objectively warranted,” is unattractive.

I am talking Zan Perrion’s concept of: “Men who love women are loved by women.” And also to enjoy the journey of growth and take pleasure in it, rather than being in a hurry to arrive, or getting bitter because of women’s flakiness or rejections, to take them as a sign of growth and to stay happy and positive inside no matter what happens in reality so that the positive vibes attract more positive things to our lives.

1 Like

Of course, good sleep, and also personal growth through dreams would be great as part of Primal.

What is your vision for Primal @Fire and @SaintSovereign anyway? Not really the proprietary details. But rather, what was missing in what you already offer and in what guys struggle with that Primal will fill?

Oh yes, and since I plan to be running Primal, SSv2.1 and Limitless for a long long time, could you add: 1) Something that says if subliminals are stacked, then the subconscious will amplify their power and remind itself of all the other subs that are being run when Primal is run. And 2) Something about being more “lucky” and manifesting more opportunities, whether that is with great women who are beautiful inside and outside, or in other areas of life, whether that is finding a great gym, a great workout course, or even better, opportunities for financial independence and more income streams. I know Primal is not about money, but so that people won’t feel the temptation to mix it with Mogul or Emperor, just a small module about manifesting more opportunities in life , including financial ones, will get this covered so that Primal gets more play-time.

1 Like

I’ll just say this for now:

Inside every yet unfulfilled man lies chained the famished man they dream of becoming, trying to claw his way out, trying to break his chains and release his primal self.

Restrained… but not for long anymore. :wink:

7 Likes

I know exactly what you mean, and I am looking forward to it!

Please @Fire put every bit of your brainpower, creativity, knowledge and skill into making Primal your best sub yet. Take your vision for it, and brainstorm ways to take it even further and beyond than that!

2 Likes

Personally, I’m more interested in pursuing super strength and speed, heightened senses and the such.

I second this.

3 Likes

@Fire could you add in Primal something about extreme optimism (in addition to extreme luck, of course :wink: )

I have been using SS since it was released, and now ssv2.1 really makes me feel and behave much more confidently. However, I seem to do what is required but without it any positive outlook.

If you’d ask me: will this work? Or: is the future going to be better? I’d probably say now: no, it probably won’t work. Or, no, the future will suck.

However, I still do take the actions that are likely to make things work or to make the future better. I just feel indifferent / slightly pessimistic about it, rather than hopeful and full of optimism and believe in unseen potential.

I think this happier / more optimistic mood will be, of course, attractive to the ladies and to everything around a person, anyway.

1 Like

Hmm, might be useful to amp that up.

I’ll think and see how it fits with the vision of PRIMAL.

In other news… I’ve steadily been working on PRIMAL. Not as much as I’d like to since I got hit by a cold with a fever, but excellent progress has been made.

Been pouring in all the ideas I’ve had for it since a few months back. It’s exciting as hell and a little scary - people will need to be careful with it.

It’s also already one of the bigger subliminals, though it’s perfectly optimized due to PrimalTech.

Supercharger is coming soon. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes!

2018 has been the year of Emperor, where everyone looks up to that sub and compares all others with it.

I hope 2019 will be the year of Primal, where it will steal the limelight, and everyone will be talking about it and comparing everything else to it!

1 Like

Some hints for those too impatient to wait?

Some hints can start and amp up the excitement!

I can think of a way where it can fir the vision of Primal.

Pessimism is due to accepting limitations.

If you add something where the subconscious smashed all previous limitations and expects the maximum out of everything, the superlative, the best results, the deepest relationships, the most exciting sex, the most compatible girls, the best experiences, the best opportunities, etc etc. That leads by its nature to optimism. Because you expect everything to be AWESOME! Instead of just being optimistic for the sake of optimism.

So your expectations are EXTREME, but you also have freedom from outcome, so you don’t need any results, and can fine EXTREME positivity in everything that happens, no matter what it is.

What do you think?

I’m glad you added in the freedom from outcome part. Outcome independence is key, even with extreme optimism.

One thing I’ve noticed using Emperor since its release, is that when in social situations I am hyper aware, observant, and analytical of people’s behaviors, not in a negative way. I am extremely aware of everything, words people use, subtle movements, fashion choices. It’s cold reading on steroids, like in “The Equalizer” when Denzel is in the room with the thugs and he is aware of everything in the room.which is great, but sometimes I find myself in my head about everything I am noticing. It can get a little distracting.

I don’t know if anybody else is experiencing this. @Fire I don’t know if you are including something similar in Primal, but if so please seek to make it smoother. This way the subconscious is hyper aware, observant, and analytical so that we can use the information as necessary, without it distracting the conscious mind from the present moment.

I plan on listening to Emperor & Primal (when it’s released) equally. That sounds like a powerful stack.

1 Like

Pre-orders for PRIMAL is opening soon.

Get ready guys, it’s coming.

6 Likes

Yay. Guess I will be investing in emperor and primal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will it be available by the weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything does not have to be a subliminal. Do awareness exercises. Being behind the camera is cool, but being in the picture is even better. :slight_smile:

Edit: I pressed Enter too soon, heh. Learn to enjoy world being in it. P.S. It’s the conscious mind that is distracting you from the present moment. It thinks that it is thinking. Trying to analyze everything. Once you do awareness meditation once in a while, you start noticing that being in the moment feels very weird. You have all this data, but your conscious mind is not distracting you with it.

1 Like

Pre ordering - yes. The subliminal itself is still in development though.

1 Like

Fire, any idea about what modules / aspects / outcomes you intend to include in Primal? Maybe we can give our input / suggestions which might lead to a better product, crowdsourced and all.

1 Like

You will see soon when the page goes up - don’t want to spoil the surprise. :wink:

You can give suggestions right now too, I read and think over every single one.

1 Like

I can’t be too specific, because “unchaining the inner primal man” is not very clear to what this might mean. However, something I know we will all be happy with:

• Extreme masculinity + Manifesting masculinity mentors (whether movies, books, role models)
  • Extreme luck in general or just with women (like happening to go to the right place while the girls who are your ideal happen to be there at the same time, often, and doing the right moves without knowing why)
  • Extreme happiness for no particular reason, just a joy for life, enjoying the little things in the day and having trust in a great future and looking forward to it
  • A module that makes the subconscious run Limitless and SSv2.1 x100 in a flash (since the subconscious has unlimited capacity, it can do that in a second, to further growth)
  • Total freedom from outcome, and never really being too attached to one specific girl, or whatever happens, you trust the process and that you will do better in the future
  • Never being reactive or affected too deeply by what women say or do, always viewing it as part of the game
  • Extreme wit and fun that you can share with women
  • When you are not there, women who you’ve even passed by feel your masculine presence and miss it, and think about you when you’re not there
  • Blasting through all limits you might have thought for yourself, or any learned helplessness. So you see yourself as a limitless human being who can achieve anything and everything, easily and competently, even the sky is not the limit
  • Manifesting all kinds of opportunities to make your life easier and making your life’s vision a reality in every way
  • Very importantly, great decision making skills: where your subconscious considers all relevant factors and guides you into a final decision, with no self-doubt or second guessing, and the decisions turn out to be good
  • Extreme trust in yourself and in everything you do, never questioning yourself but still being open to learn
  • Reinforcing all positive results you’ve ever had in your life that show you’re an attractive man, even small things, you focus on what you’ve done right in the past and now, and don’t over-focus on what went wrong to build an identity of a winner and of an attractive guy, and see every single thing, even a small one like a girl smiling at you, as proof you are awesome
  • Having a part of your subconscious created to memorize the Primal script and keep running it in your subconscious non stop, multiple times per second, forever, even when you don’t listen to it, and being very open to absorbing it, internalizing it, and filtering out any influences that can change its results.
  • Any reconciliation, rather than it being manifested as anxiety, it should be manifested as extreme pleasure and stronger erections :smiling_imp:
  • The script of Limitless + Sex Master X Amplified + SSv2.1 + Primal Aura X 2.0 even stronger and better
  • Being respected by other man, wanting to be your friends, and doing favors for you for no reason
  • Any patterns of thinking or feeling that were not serving you transform into positive energy that supports you
  • Becoming a sex god, using sexual energy to project powerful sexuality and walking through the world like a titan, beyond human, more than a man, with the strength and power of the presence of 1000 great men
  • Talking with women and teasing them and touching them in just the perfect ways they have always dreamed about. Because all women keep on dreaming about how things will go when the right guy shows up, what he will say, how he will touch them. So to be able to sense women’s fantasies and to embody them and project it back to them through intuitive knowledge will be huge.
  • Extreme confidence and self-belief no matter what happens. Even if the whole world is against you, you still believe in yourself more than the opinions of anybody else. Of course, you are open to learn and grow. But you view yourself as awesome and getting even more amazing, rather than broken and needing to fix things, which is a weak frame.
  • Projecting, embodying and being the essence of strength and masculinity walking on two feet.
  • Most importantly, having FUN. Viewing all interactions with women, no matter what is happening or the results, as fun, as an enjoyable experience, as an interesting and joyful part of life.

That’s what I can think of now, letting Limitless guide me, but still I am not very clear on what Primal is all about or includes, so I do not know which of these are relevant.

However, we all need more luck, more opportunities, no limits on what we believe is possible, more positivity, more masculinity, a total transformation to our core and our essence to become the true embodiment of real masculinity, the masculinity that all women find HOT, not just being a “good guy blue pilled worker bee” who sacrifices himself for women and is called a Man just to placate him and keep him in the system.

4 Likes

Oh yes, and women, all women you meet, feeling an urge to please you, to do things for you, to submit to you, to let you lead them, to get you gifts and make you feel better in every way, an urge they can’t explain but they can’t stop themselves from having either.

Also, women not thinking logically or critically when you’re around, but feeling the perfect emotions they always wanted to feel (it is different for each woman) and following those emotions that drive them towards you, like you’re their favorite addiction, their sweetest desire.

1 Like

Oh yes, and having awesome dreams like we had with Emperor, where the subconscious uses the dreams to evolve, learn and bring more powerful results faster. That is great. I loved those dreams. I don’t seem to get them with Limitless or SSv2.1

1 Like