Main Development Thread - New Dawn

I cannot really know. As I reported before, in my case, SSv2.1 made me focus much more on work so that someday I will have more time to approach women.

So I literally approached 0 women when I was listening to SSv2.1 daily.

However, it seems to have done that for people like @Tomcat @Alexander and @Ace

1 Like

Thanks once the 2.1 masked is available will test it myself and see what happens.

1 Like

Can limitless module in Emperor or Primal can act as fast learning like standalone limitless?
For example if I listen to Emperor for long time would there be same effect as standalone limitless?

1 Like

My results were from mostly from Emperor Ex Machina and probably some from the subliminal product, I was coming off of when I started Emperor.

Primal had been a nice addition :smirk:.

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve experienced incredible results from the Limitless module in Emperor and didn’t even know about the module until I questioned in my journal if there was something in Emperor to boost intelligence or learning. It won’t just suddenly make you smarter, but if you are trying to learn something, you’ll absorb the information faster and retain more of it. Very dense, difficult subjects will seem clearer and you’ll also an insatiable hunger for learning.

6 Likes

I want to update on this: I’ve been running the Playlist that @SaintSovereign talked about here:

Ideal Stack for Active Seducers

And I did not feel any great need to pee often. So those first 15 days might have been reconciliation or part of the sexual healing. I could sleep all night without needing to wake up in the middle of the night with a full bladder.

However, it may be because times now are colder. SSv2.1 makes me feel somewhat thirsty (very bearable), so maybe in the cold weather I did not drink as much as when SSv2.1 was first released and the weather was warmer.

4 Likes

A little peek into SubClub HQ - a new surprise is dropping soon.

You’re going to love this one.

7 Likes

Surprises are always welcome as long as they are good lol.

1 Like

Hmm… How would emperor stack with Primal I wonder (without S&S).

1 Like

If Primal is known to be a perfect fit with Ascension, then I think it would be doubly so with Emperor.

But it depends on your goals. Emperor makes you ignore women often, while Primal makes you feel love for women. So it can be a nice balance to the anti-social nature of Emperor.

3 Likes

@Fire can you please share this with the members of this forum ?

2 Likes

I bet Primal compliments Emperor really well actually.

1 Like

My playlist is Emperor, Primal and Limitless and I have been listening to Libertine 2 or three times every day as well. While I can’t make any detailed statements, it has been a good run. More than four months continuous of Emperor, Almost two months of Limitless, moving towards a month with Primal and have listened to Libertine at least twice a day without fail since it dropped on Christmas Eve.

I’ve got the subs playing 24/7 at home and in my office.

5 Likes

Dear @Fire

After using Primal for so long, I went from being a rapport-seeking buy who cares too much about what others think, to a more solid man who is his own point of origin and who his own opinion matters to himself more than the opinion of others.

This is great.

However, it also made it difficult for me to feel connected to women. I almost “take it for granted” that I am awesome and they should love me. So, in some ways, I went too far into the opposite direction and I seem to be going more and more into being too self-centered.

And now, to connect with women, I have to actively “force myself” to open my heart to them and find something to build a connection on. This is not good because being too closed and self-centered makes you a stronger man, yes, but connection becomes harder.

I love women but I don’t find something individually special about each one of them that will also make her feel special, that I am choosing her because we have a special connection and she stands out from the crowd.

Could you please add in Primal v2 (Which I assume will be the result of PrimalTech 2) a module about energetic connectivity and about appreciating something special about each woman, and about being both a strong man who is his own mental point of original, who values himself, but who can open himself to women and connect with them?

And if you can include a Libertine module in Primal v2, that will be… delicious.

Thank you.

CC @SaintSovereign

7 Likes

Also, an anti-aging module. Every little bit helps :smiley:

2 Likes

I understand where you’re coming from, but isn’t that what being a primal individual is all about? It’s not that you have to force yourself, it’s that they now have to PROVE THEMSELVES rather than getting a pass simply for being attractive.

I’ll look into it, though.

10 Likes

I agree with this 100%.

But women are passive. When you meet them like in my case in the street or mall, and they don’t know of your reputation or haven’t seen you being respected by other people, you have to be the one that goes first and actively select her and show your value, then she will try to prove herself.

Girls don’t just go around proving themselves to any guy who says “Hello” in the mall. But you can start the process for them, actively screening them and enjoying something special about them (it makes it fun for me too, to feel connected to a girl for some reason beyond looks), then from there, they will continue by proving themselves.

Girls are passive in that regard. You have to lead them into your pants, and do the initial parts of the process for them when you’re not part of their social circle and are not meeting them in a club etc. At a library, a girl won’t come around to qualify herself when you say hi just because you’re holding a heavier book than her. Most girls, sadly, don’y know how to flirt, and it is up to the man to lead them through the courtship process and actively give them opportunities to prove themselves. Otherwise, they stand there like a deer in headlights not knowing what to do. Some are good and know what to do, but they are not the majority.

4 Likes

Assume that everything she’s doing is to qualify to you, to seduce you.

Even that dress, the makeup, the hair … all done so an Emperor would notice her. :wink:

Everything she shares about herself, is to elevate her value in your eyes.

6 Likes

Yes. I do not disagree. The subject suddenly changed though.

What I am saying is I used to care. After a long exposure to Primal, I don’t care too much about what she does or what makes her special. I am not really able to open and connect with women in that way. Which is somewhat of a wall between me and girls.

So yes, assume everything she’s doing is to qualify to you. But if you don’t care and you pretend to care, that is a very obvious fake thing. I want to have enough of an opening of my heart so if she does something special or has something special about her, it does feel special to me.

Otherwise, whatever the girl does, I am caring more about what is going on in my head and in my body more than her. This even makes calibration difficult because I am not reading her cues too much. I am ignoring them more than calibrating to her emotional state because I feel “too good and too important” to even care.

That is not a winning strategy. All girls are telling you at all times how to fuck them. They are giving you feedback on the right way to seduce them. If you don’t care and bulldoze your way sticking to doing what you want even if it’s totally wrong because you don’t fear any rejection and don’t see anything special in her, she’ll end up feeling disconnected and undervalued, and that is not a win-win seduction.

I think @Liquidfire who is almost done with the Alabastar girl can explain this better. That when you don’t care enough to open your heart and see something special in others, (1) life is not so much fun, and (2) it’s a kind of subtle rejection to women which if done too much will not allow the seduction to complete.

I am approaching a shit ton daily. Women do not continue to prove themselves to me because I am not giving them room to prove themselves to me. Why? Because I am too busy enjoying being me to even care about her. That is too extreme, it will push away most girls, and it does. It just feels like my heart chakra is closed rather than open. Which is a type of insecurity, because it is closing yourself to feeling so that you don’t feel pain, the pain of rejection.

But when you’re internally so solid that you know rejection doesn’t affect you, you can open yourself to connect even if it ends up in hurt, because you know you can handle it. Rather than close yourself to connecting so that you don’t allow any rejection in. cc @SaintSovereign @Fire

Maybe I am not explaining it well. This is not a “technique”. You can use the techniques to qualify girls all day, and I so. But when you close your heart and don’t care about what she is sharing which makes her special, there is no connection there, and girls can feel it’s “dry”. But if you’re confident enough to allow emotions in, whether pain or joy, because you are strong enough to handle it, then you can open yourself totally.

In Buddhism they say there are two coping mechanisms. One is to have an armor around yourself, to become solid like a rock so nothing breaks you. But then, you can’t feel, because you’re too solid. The right coping mechanism is to become like water. You can feel everything, even be impacted by the beauty or the pain outside, but you flow like water, so they can move you but never affect you or change you or hurt you.

I think Primal might have encouraged me too much to “toughen up” rather than “feel and flow”. Feeling more and connecting more and transmuting any pain into a positive energy would do much better for connecting with women than being self-centered inside my own armor of strength. If that makes sense. You have to feel this to know what I mean. It’s not bad at all. But it’s not like Johnny Depp’s Don Juan Demarco character who seduced women by being very open to their beauty and to what makes every one of them special.

Desire is the ultimate aphrodisiac. There are two ways to seduce women: high status way where you ignore them etc. but to me, being primal is seducing them through your desire. They can see in your eyes the pure desire for them, seeing them as having something special that make you want to fuck them, that they turn you on on some way, rather than being blazé about the whole thing and it can be her or any other girl, you wouldn’t care, she is replaceable.

6 Likes

The thing is, Primal is a different product than what you’re asking for. This could be a potential title – Lothario, for example. Primal is about primal existence, primal romance, primal sex. It’s designed to make you not care.

6 Likes