Luther's WANTED ZP journal (ChosenZP then PSZP added later)

From the same people as before? Or is it new people coming onto the board which obviously have a different starting point?

You don’t HAVE to take responsibility, but there’s nothing wrong with helping? But again, you dont have to. Just saying.

This might explain a lot :smiley:

Luther be like:
25f1da14146420731309129917_700wa_0

3 Likes

The problem with helping is that you help people to compartmentalise more and by that extension getting in the way of their subconscious mind.

Help is not much needed anymore with ZP.

I think the needs of the forum members have shifted from when Q(v2) to now ZP. We do have some senior members who still haven’t moved forward much and still keep switching subs and unable to have staying power. Something is definitely wrong there. Some of them are very active on the forum giving out ‘advice’, while well intended but no deep experience to really talk about it. So i too am losing interest

1 Like

You could say this post with a colorful picture, anyways.
I am 100% sure Khan is not your only sub and I assume WNATED is there.

1 Like

Yeah, cuz you downloaded most of the subs :))

2 Likes
really dark Khan introspection, 18+ only and highly sexual

pretty tough to share this here… I don’t know if it’s even good to share deep personal issues like this on the forum but fuck it…

Khan update:

After running Khan for a bit, I became utterly consumed by sex. I discovered that it wasn’t the sub and that I actually had an issue but was in complete denial of it. I began seeing 2-3 different women daily, skipping out on socializing, disconnecting from my friends and performing poorly in my work. I was doing mental crap like meeting 1 woman, eating a shit ton of watermelon (for the citrulline lol) then meeting another woman. It affected my family relationships to where I was dirty texting women on the phone instead of being present with my family. It got to my head as I kept being in denial and I even thought that I was “better” than my friends. Sexual partners kept pumping up my ego and I allowed my ego to get inflated like a dumbass.

None of this is new, I’ve been in denial about this stuff for a long time.
This entire post is pretty much me trying to rationalize my addiction to sex:

Trying to consciously convince myself that there’s nothing wrong with me.

The biggest wake up call from my denial was when my mother got sick and after a short visit, I left to go like I was busy when I was really just going to meet another woman.

I didn’t even realize that I should have spent more time by her side until 1 of my close family members texted me saying “you left already?”.

After that, it was like my whole brain shattered…

I realized that it wasn’t a Khan problem… Khan was healing me.
Khan showed me how much of an idiot I was and how easily tempted by pleasure I was.
I got more pissed off and angry at myself than I can remember.

It was so brutal, I literally turned off my phone for a week and isolated myself from everyone, just wanting to be left alone.

Through some dark introspection I even realized that my “daredevil” type of nature was actually a coping mechanism for what I was internally lacking.

I’m doing way better now and have toned everything down. It feels like I’ve undergone an internal shift and am in a better place. Haven’t gone celibate or anything, but just toned everything down… lol

Also, while I’m at it since this is hidden under a spoiler thing, it shouldn’t be too triggering for people (I don’t think) @NinjaGazin here is the post of early Khan results that you wanted to save… I figure that if it resonated with you then it will probably resonate with others. My bad, I will try not to delete posts from now on:

copied and pasted:

"Yesterday I was planning to hang out with a friend and watch the hockey game (Oilers in 7, I don’t care lol).

Instead of watching the game, I ended up having sex for 6 hours straight and nearly cried.

I’m not going to go too in depth on Khan yet but one thing is for sure…
The sexual energy, libido and sexual dominance is out of this world.

This program is pure power and sex on the highest level. I’ve never felt anything like this, not even on Primal Seduction. I’ve never had sex like that in my entire life.

The power from Emperor is amazing… but this?
The level of liberation and internal power is almost godly in some sense and it’s laced in the rawest expression of sexuality. It’s pretty much like you’re a masculine sex god.

Women will turn into feminine/submissive mush around you and become super turned on.
They’re going to feel your sexuality and want to pounce on you. It’s too intense and powerful of an exudation to go unnoticed. Khan also seems to make you sexier and more handsome.

WANTED gave me wolfish expressions. Yesterday, I went complete wolf during sex.
The only thing missing was the fur… I was that into it from a dark, raw and primal standpoint. It was very grounding.

The sexual dominance was not me having control over her, it was more like I had control over her pleasure. As if I was dominating her pleasure and arousal unlocking her own primal sexuality through the expression of mine. I was so present and consumed in the rhythm that at one point I forgot where I was. Time went by incredibly quickly. It was pure pleasure, pure beauty and pure power.

The sexual confidence on Khan is so high that it doesn’t make sense. It’s practically supernatural.
ZP + Khan is seriously not a joke. You will really understand what it means to become truly congruent with unbridled masculine sexual power in every aspect of your mind, body and soul.

I’ve never had this much sexual tension with damn near every woman I meet.
This is a different level of sexual tension and it’s just overwhelmingly raw and primal.
I can’t put it into words how primal and powerful it is.

This is different compared to Wanted ZP sexual tension. This is more like every woman is naked, dripping wet and ready to have an orgy. Everything is just so wet, dominant, raw and aroused all the time in terms of my perception, it’s hard to explain. Nothing about this program is PG-13. I feel like the only way to understand Khan, is to run it and experience it yourself.

A sexual focused post - as is expected with Khan. However, Khan is also affecting my financial situations as well, which I’ll talk about later. Khan is affecting me physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally in all areas of my life. It feels like I’m being reworked into the most sexual/powerful version of myself."

20 Likes

Thanks for sharing that with us man. Your level of self awareness and commitment to personal growth is inspiring….

Also its fascinating to me how much your experiences with khan have matched mine…I have been on khan for a while now and have had to come to terms with how sex crazy I am as well and develop an ideal sex/work/family life balance…however I now see the light at the end of the tunnel with khan: because my sexual energy is nearly insatiable, looking back I can notice I have unconsciously developed a distinct habit and mastery of sexual transmutation applied toward everything I do. Easy and effortless conscious sex transmutation applied to every area of our lives is khan godmode and I believe that is the path we are on. There are sure to be bumps on the road to help with the integration of such a powerful sense of dominance and sexuality but I’m confident that your level of self awareness will ensure the process turns out in the most optimal way for everyone in your life. Thanks again for sharing, I always enjoy your posts.

5 Likes

Who exactly are you talking about here? Luther states he no longer feels responsible for helping people here on the forum, Alex states you don’t have to feel pressured to do so but might choose to do so every now and then should you feel so inclined, to which you start insulting Alex (or are you insulting Luther?) for apparently being unable to give out useful advice because he’s changing up his subs too often?

ZP is actually far more tolerant of changing stacks periodically, in part because it (ZP) seems to give people insights in what they want their goals to be, which may result in goals shifting more often as they achieve clarity of purpose.

Either way, even if a person listened to a new sub every month, it is zero indication of whether or not they possess the wisdom and experience to advise others on their overall journey. And a newbie on ZP may definitely need some help until they find their flow as I’ve seen people behave like they’re on an out-of-control roller coaster, with ZP pulling them all over the place.

Whatever the case, you’ve confused me and that’s quite difficult to do. Not to mention I doubt your post adds anything of value to Luther. Nor does this one of mine, for that matter.

But considering Saint recently praised some of the users he believed do indeed add value to this community, feel free to create a thread to discuss how you believe our approach to supporting our clients should change. Maybe you are right and we should open a dialogue about it. I personally would be interested in how people perceive the need for guidance among our users has changed with ZP. However, this discussion does not belong here.

@Luther24 I also have experienced those moments when I come across a piece of music or an image which perfectly describes how I’m feeling at that moment. Putting it into words would devalue the feeling. Saint has done the same. It comes and goes. The interesting thing is that the Zack Hemsey you posted actually already feels a bit darker to me, but I trust you gave Achilles enough to read after that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I had a problem with this last week or so. All I was thinking of was sex and women. I had to go off snapchat, tone off discussion with women and do some introspection. Currently I’m more focused on me and less focused on women and having sex to the point that I’m currently ignoring a few women in my life at the moment. In my opinion, Khan gives you the tool but it’s left for you to know how to use it, if you’d be overwhelmed by it or if you’d learn to tame the inner beast within you and will it to do something powerful and meaningful. I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one passing through this. At a point I even stated in my journal that I planned on stopping my Khan/wanted custom for a while.

1 Like

Here’s where I said it

Looking back now, my washout really helped

1 Like

LOL, yeah I’m trying to balance my life now and channeling it into bettering my financial life. It’s kind of like Emperor now but with a different fuel. I think it’s all part of the Khan growth because I now feel better than I’ve ever been. Productivity is very high too,

Thanks for the insights

6 Likes
1 Like

What is your complete stack?
And do you think Khan st1 is overrate?
Especially on ZP
Are you running PCC
Anyways, does PCC dilutes the sexual and seduction aspect of Khan?
Like applying the laws of power make you less attractive

2 Likes

When I watched succession I nearly vomited.
Since the big son was an idiot.
But it’s the tale of most people.

1 Like

EDIT: I wrote this before actually reading your next post, in which you did share openly, lol. But, this is still something that I feel like people will benefit from.

Of course not. I own this place and I still have to take breaks from time to time. There’s nothing wrong with isolating yourself a bit to contemplate and grow without outside influence. However, I believe that we as humans have a charge to help others free themselves from the mental shackles that binds them, and sometimes, just a simple inspirational journal can change the entire course of someone’s day, week, possibly life.

You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve been in a bad mood, read someone’s good results and then that brightened my day. And after I began to feel better, I began to try and help others feel better. The one small act from someone here, ended up not only changing my day, but those who interact from me. And it’s such a simple thing to do, to say, “I’m getting good results, and so can you, as long as you try.”

Like you said, a journal is a collection of thoughts and emotions. When people post things that give you dissonance, remember that they too are attempted to unravel the turmoil of their inner world. They don’t mean to cause you mental harm. Life is a journey, uniquely experienced by every person. However, those unique experiences become the larger collective reality. When you help others, you end up helping everyone – including yourself.

Try to separate your journey from others. Respond with detached care. It’s what I do. I’ll tell a person, I can only tell you what I did to achieve [x]. Now, you have to determine if you can use that information or not.

24 Likes

The post he made here? THIS is how you delve deep into your issues and use subliminals properly. Do not hide from the internal issues that makes you feel uncomfortable when facing them. Learn from them.

10 Likes

I can’t agree more
I am beginning to pay gratitude for Invictus after I saw some people ran WANTED and how they changed.
I VERY MUCH resonated with the fact that journals give you hope.
I don’t actively journal. But I am participating actively on the forum and answering questions.
Journals help A LOT, I read a lot of journals here, A LOT.

3 Likes