Luther's 2023 journal

My non work-related monthly outing for socializing is all planned for this Friday. Nothing too crazy lol, just some meet ups and deciding on the fly.

January has been a weird month and I feel off-kilter. Still adjusting to all these new changes (work, hobbies, lifestyle, QoL, etc).

I’m not going to give myself time to adjust. Only thing I’m thinking about is “what’s next, what’s next, what’s next”. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. More, more, more. Keeping up the momentum but also constantly expanding it.

I’ll only allow myself to get stuck at a position that is significantly farther from where I started at. It’s too easy to get complacent these days because life is good and things are comfortable.

My next thing to increase QoL on are my meals/diet.

After that, I’ll optimize sex and take it to the next level (Diamond, Sex Mastery, etc). Improve quality of sex.

I’ve created a list of areas to QoL-max:

• Fitness/Exercise :white_check_mark: (I think I’ve maxed out on this. I don’t see how I can make it any more easier, accessible or convenient, as I’m able to do all the exercises I want. Home gym was a big move. I’ll keep lifting heavy and developing towards peak human fitness)

• Self-Care Routines :white_check_mark: (Now that I can cut my own hair super easily, I basically have all my self-care (quite a lot to be honest) on autopilot. All very simple and very routine)

• Diet/Meals :x: (Going to work on this next, starting with easy to make recipes that help maximize my nutrition, energy, health, gains and recovery)

• Sex :x: (Will do this after and work on making it more fun, pleasurable, profound, etc for me and my partner. Might not be a “limit” to this, hahaha)

• Gaming Hobby :x: (Commit to a game or at least a couple and become a beast at them. Gaming Mastery X, maybe)

This QoL stuff is all occurring on the side.

Main Goals:

• Increase income significantly (broken down into steps where I’m currently working on a new service)

• Once I can afford it… move into a mansion with my partner.

• Start fucking around and doing crazy shit in my mansion. LOL.

Ultimate Goal:

• Make all my income passive and then fuck around completely. Expand my hobbies even more and do some crazy shit.

Passive Goal:

• Help others and be a positive force in the world.

Stuff I’m still figuring out:

• My social life. I don’t know if I want to keep it to a minimum, keep it balanced, or just go all out at some point. I don’t know what I want here or what kind of lifestyle I want to have in this regard. I either go lowkey route or become the life of the party flamboyant.

• Other potential hobbies. Not sure if gaming is right for me and I’ve even had thoughts about returning my equipment. It’s too early though, maybe it’ll grow on me.

Finnicky here but I’ll figure it out.

Summary:

• I’m enjoying the simplicity in which I’m able to perceive my life and my goals lol. I like breaking it down like this hahaha.
6 Likes

Almost 10 PM. Time to hit the sack and also, I won’t be visiting the forum until the end of the week.

Oh yeah. I’m serious, serious. :laughing:

Cheers

3 Likes

What do you mean by “society”?
MEN who are in power and screw up other MEN, who are fighting for power?
The only thing repressing masculinity, is masculinity itself. Andrew Tate and other charlatans are creating an us vs them dynamic for courting attention to themselves.
There is no enemy, but everyone is enemy. You don’t provide value? Go be masculine in the jungle. Either you have power/money/intelligence. You have one of them and you’ll repress other men. Cuz that is how it work(from my dark perspective😅.)
And three of those attributes provide value in terms of survival.
So no one to blame, WE are the “society”

2 Likes

Nah I mean men have been left behind. With mental health issues, their limited roles presented to them, the almost disposable nature some of them have internalized. Most men don’t even know what masculinity is because it’s been funneled though such a narrow frame of existence. When I say society I mean the overarching web of beliefs that men growing up are subjected to that alters their perspective of themselves as a human being. A dynamic thing, not just a label as a “man”.

4 Likes

For the last 72 hours I have been in a creative state of pure madness.

I have crammed in probably about 2 weeks of work into 3 days. My ambition is overwhelming, it’s too much. What is Khan doing to me, lmao. It’s fucking incredible. Khan is no longer in my mind, it’s in my blood.

I’m going to spend 30 minutes on here max right now:

Timer is ticking now, it’s 10:35 am as I type this.

Then I’m going to do what I’ve done for past 3 days… for the next 2 months.

My goals aren’t trivial and a specific type of energy is required out of me for this journey. It just is what it is.

4 Likes

Starting Monday I’m cooking. Got a list of 10 recipes, going to knock them out every day.

I’m also currently in the best shape of my life.

Me and my partner can’t keep our hands off each other and… I think I might be in love.

I think I’m beginning to understand the hype of monogamy.

I’m honestly in love with everything right now. Well not everything.

I quit gaming. I can’t do it, I need to jump into a lake. I can’t sit in front of a screen and get cheap dopamine hits from pixels. My daredevil nature is going berserk, I just fucking can’t. When I play games, it feels wrong. I need high quality dopamine. I need adventure, I need zest. I need badassery. I feel so empty when I’m gaming, like fuck. Something about it feels depressing and disconnected. It feels like a coping mechanism or an escape. Even when I play with someone else, something is just missing. I refuse to become a screen-zombie. When I play FPS shooters, I can literally feel my limbic brain kick into overdrive. When activity is high in that region of the brain for prolonged periods of time, it lowers your IQ and makes you more suggestible. I’ll stop there.

This is all just my opinion. I really tried to make it work, I really did. I let the internet influence me too much there lol. Whatever.

Either way, I have too much potential. I need to take my social life to the next level. I need to make amazing, unforgettable badass moments with beautiful people.

I might go back to increasing my status. I seriously might. I have access to people that I can use to get my foot into the door in terms of social media status but that might be too extreme.

I really don’t want fame and this is why I stopped Stark. I have so many ideas in my mind all of a sudden.

I think I figured out my gaming/social life. Going to quit gaming and manifest a close group of gigachads and gigagoddesses. I have a few people in mind, lol.

I’m so thankful for this clarity, it feels amazing.

Time to sell all this gaming equipment.

I’m also going to take up dancing and learn how to tango.

5 Likes

3 minutes left and I’m out.

Dear Reader, get motivated and meet me up there.

…what are you waiting for?

Meet me up there. You know where.

1 Like
1 Like

House of Medici would get you those high quality experiences with amazing people and a raise in status without the fame focus of stark.

Especially when combined with inner circle or something like daredevil

2 Likes

Let me copy this before you delete it! :stuck_out_tongue:
Like always this is very inspiring, thanks.

1 Like

Either no one is special and and we’re all just mere little humans.

Or

Everyone is special and we’re all more powerful than we’ve been ever taught to believe.

:thinking:

I’ve had some cool manifestations. Surreal stuff, really.

Thought about cheeze pretzels and they randomly popped out of nowhere the next day.

Is that me? Is that scenario, by itself… the end all be all.

Or is there more to the story? Is that the tree, or a small branch?

Is that the picture, or just a small piece of the puzzle?

Just how far does this rabbit hole go?

Who am I really?

What does everything mean and what is the context?

2 Likes

You are still here. I thought you moved from Canada to Chile and ended this journal. I am glad you are back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh, I had to turn down my brightness on this one :laughing:

c4501b66-5942-4c19-b39b-c5994346d9b6_text

1 Like

Lol, I was just focusing on my goals and blocking out distractions.

I should get right back to that actually, thanks for reminding me. LOL

1 Like

Great. So no Chile.

Why not have a loving wife brother ?

1 Like

Doesn’t appeal to me lol. I don’t like the label of having to tell people that I’m married LOL.

If I’m living with someone and we’re having sex, doing teamwork and etc. Pretty much living like we’re husband and wife but we term it as “partners”. I much prefer that. Also, there doesn’t have to be a wedding and all this other hassle.

I also don’t believe in having sex with only 1 woman. I can fully commit to one woman but if I meet another amazing woman, it’s like “why can’t we also share a positive connection?”.

I don’t believe in robbing me and another person of a genuine connection based on some unwritten rules of society.

It’s funny that you bring this up, lol. I haven’t journaled about it but I’ve pretty much dropped monogamy completely. On Friday, I had my first threesome ever.

I journaled it offline but Khan is officially my favorite subliminal product made by Subliminal Club.

9 Likes

I debated putting this in the forum journal but fuck it.

This is all from Khan Stage 4. I just ran the sub and took action, I’m not special.

january 28th

Khan is the best subliminal ever.

Last night I had my first threesome ever and I’m quite rattled. This was out of fucking nowhere lol.

I didn’t plan for this, visualize for this or anything - it just happened out of nowhere. I wasn’t even thinking about this. Many months ago I was discussing with my partner about threesomes, attempting to get her on to the idea. I eventually dropped it because it wasn’t going anywhere and I had a lot of fears surrounding it.

Many months later and it’s just manifested out of the blue. The first time I go out socializing this year and it ends up with a threesome. It’s 1 month into 2023 and my mind is already blown. What the fuck.

First of all, I am a complete idiot for going monk-mode. Last night was a huge reminder for me, not to steer away too far from who I am.

So we all show up to my buddy’s house. It’s me, my partner, 2 of my buddies, their girlfriends and 2 other female friends of mine.

I haven’t seen these people in literally over a month. I haven’t even gone out much ever since monk mode but man did it feel good to be back. I really missed these people.

Had a blast playing poker (I am fucking beast at Texas Hold’Em lol). We all caught up and then went to a high-end Italian restaurant. We didn’t really plan any event beforehand except dinner, it was just an on the fly meet-up. All my idea.

My partner didn’t even know that Loudmouth (her new name LOL) was coming. She texted me “maybe” and then told me to pick her up like 20 minutes after we showed up to my buddy’s house.

Loudmouth is the weakest link of the group, but she’s just an awesome person in general. She’s also really hot which is intimidating to some people and I like having that energy around LOL. She’s a pure soul though.

So boom, I pick her up and introduce her to everybody. It doesn’t help that all of my female friends are women that I’ve slept with but yeah, shit was awkward at first. My partner has never met her before but I did my best to make everyone feel included and comfortable despite all the weird energy flying around.

My buddy has a foosball table so we were doing 2v2’s. Speaking of my buddy, he’s been growing out his beard and it’s fucking monstrous. He pulls it off way better than I do, I’m glad I shaved that shit.
My face just isn’t meant for it. I also enjoy not having my partner threaten to shave my face while I’m sleeping so that’s a plus lol.

So while I’m showing my other buddy my Viking music (he does powerlifting for fun), I noticed my partner and Loudmouth vibing it out which was a good sign.

After foosball, we all leave and go to the restaurant (we have reservation). Loudmouth is in the backseat and my partner is in the front. The whole time, they’re talking non-stop and I’m just zoned out focusing on driving.

We enter the restaurant and it’s busy as fuck. Everybody eats like a champ and we’re all joking about how full we are. The entire time from the moment we sat down, my partner and Loudmouth were acting as if they were best friends. Talking loudly, laughing, vibing, etc. There was so much food, I ate my whole meal as well as some of my partner’s meal and still was too full, so we just bagged the rest for home.

We watched some of the Canucks game and then we all kicked it.

So as we’re going to the car, I tell Loudmouth that we’re going to drop her home first. Unbeknownst to me… my partner had already invited Loudmouth over without even asking me. Partner goes something like “she’s just going to chill for a bit”.

I’m like cool whatever, so we get in the car. My partner tells Loudmouth to sit in the front and Loudmouth refuses so they both end up sitting in the back.

So basically, I’m in the drivers seat and these 2 are in the back like children, lol. I’m driving home and they start annoying me, pestering me, etc making fun of how I talk and walk. Pretty much ganging up on me. All of it was playful but still some weird shit.

We get home and go inside, I ask Loudmouth if she’s going to need me to drop her off later or if she can have someone pick her up because I was planning to hit the Viking Rack and have a quick workout.

Loudmouth jokingly goes “can I watch you?” and then I panicked a little and looked at my partner to see her reaction. Instead of giving me a dirty look, she was looking at me with the same smile she gives me before initiating sex lol and then said “he works out in his underwear”.

I don’t know what came over me at that moment… I’m 90% sure it was Khan but I said something like “nothing you 2 haven’t seen before” then I turned to Loudmouth and said something like “make up your mind, do you need a ride later or are you sleeping over or something?”

That sleeping over part came out of my mouth on autopilot. Might’ve been the best thing I’ve ever said this year lol.

So she tells me she’ll have someone pick her up and I hit the home-gym. For a good 45 minutes I work a sweat while blasting viking music.

I finish up and go to the kitchen for a banana (quick energy source) and I call out to see if Loudmouth is still here and she was. They were just hanging out in the living room so I go whatever and go upstairs to take a shower.

I take a good 20 minute or so shower and freshen up a bit for the partner because when Loudmouth leaves, it’s about to get steamy. I leave the bathroom and enter the bedroom… and boom.

**WARNING: NSFW**

I’m in nothing but a towel and I walk into the bedroom, my partner goes “SO, we’ve decided something.”

I turn to see my partner sitting on the bed in her nightgown (she doesn’t wear anything underneath) and Loudmouth lying next to her on the bed wearing her bra and legs spread out with no panties.

This image is etched into my mind forever, lol. I didn’t even say anything, I just… took action LOL.

Last night is going down as one of the best nights of my life. Loudmouth left and my partner is still in bed. I’m still recovering as well.

I don’t know what that was but I feel like a different person. I texted Loudmouth telling her about her new name and I also wrote “I don’t know about you, but I really enjoyed last night.” and she hasn’t replied yet.

I think what surprised me the most is how much my partner enjoyed it. She really surprised me lol. I have my fingers crossed that this becomes a regular thing but I don’t know. It’s really up to them, most importantly my partner… but I have high hopes.

One thing is for sure… I’m never dropping Khan. Like ever, lol.

Subliminal Club Zpv2 is crazy. I’m not on Libertine, WANTED, PS, Diamond or anything. This is all mainly from Khan.

15 Likes

No wonder I am back on Khan now. Synchronicity…

1 Like