Legendary Transformation of Hermit into Saint Germain

Hi @Hermit, would love to hear more about your experiences with this custom and how it’s interacting with your stack. I’m very curious about the Awakened Perception, Arcane Mastery, Metamorphosis and Chosen of Venus modules.

I most likely would have included these in my Alchemist/Mind’s Eye custom if they had been released at the time!

1 Like

Hey @Rev, I will share my observations in the very near future, so far the developments have been astonishing.

As the famous Emil Coué’s affirmation goes – ‘day by day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.’

3 Likes

What is the reason behind Epigenetics in this custom?

@Azriel, well that’s a good question — my understanding of Epigenetics is that it is our ability to influence physical matter, in this case, specifically our DNA (blueprint of our physical bodies) using simply our Thoughts.

Therefore, it’s truly just an enhancer or booster, enabling me to easier cope with the emotional changes that this Custom is bringing out in me. I’ve had this module in another Custom (Pythagoras) and I must admit, the effects were very profound in that one, as it was based a lot on physical changes within the body and it probably fit there much better. Honestly, I just added it in there because I wanted to experiment a little more with that module and I might exclude it for a Faith, Hope module, or anything else that’ll fit the concept better.

As for now, it is too early to conclude what exactly it is doing in this Custom; last time it took me 4-months of continual observation with Da Vinci to get an overview of what each module was doing exactly.

Within this Custom Awakened Perception, Chosen of Venus, Blue Skies, The Flow, Spiritual Freedom, Gratitude Embodiment, Jupiter, and Sanguine shine through very profoundly. However, that’s just what I’m currently observing, I’ve noticed that on average, in the first month you’ll go through a period of consciously experiencing some modules while having reconciliation on others.

It’s really just a calibration period and that’s also why I decided to stop experimenting, I’ve learned a lot whilst doing so and it gave me great insights into the underlying mechanism of Subliminal’s, yet in the long-run, you will mostly benefit from sticking with the same programs.

Playtime is over; I’m 20 years of age now and I’m driven to become a fully-fledged, independent person on the material front of things. I had a lot of fun playing around, it was mostly a pleasurable experience, while it did get me to sacrifice on a lot of opportunities, mostly because of false beliefs that materialism was not important, while I know for a fact that all of the planes are connected and a negative physical experience will always relate to a negative internal experience.

I’d prefer to save the day, while I still can, and by that I mean, before the plane has crashed. In actuality, I’m a person that never ever, ever quits or gives up. I love to be challenged by life, and I’ve always this notion that whenever things get too easy (as in achieving success in whatever department of life, easily, without effort) I tend to give up because it does not drive me. Now, I realize that this must have been an instilled belief neglecting me to become truly aspiring and successful. I concluded that once, I fulfill myself, that I can fulfill others. And not the other way around, many times thought to us by mainstream dogma.

That being said, here’s what I’ve been looking at for the year 2021 – Orpheus Q and Khan with Power Can Corrupt. I’d probably take my time with Khan, I want to get the most out of it, and so I’ve been contemplating a listening schedule – perhaps three months on each stage, or three months on the first stage, doing one month each on Stage 2 and 3 until I reach Stage 4; we’ll see what happens, I’ll figure it out. My whole year will be devoted to Khan and I’ll follow up with a Khan, Inner Circle, Power Can Corrupt Custom once Q+ gets released.

Quite honestly, I’ve also looked at Dragon Reborn, but I believe it might just be too overwhelming at this point. Having a more narrowed down Stack will allow me to evolve more quickly and I’m already going to have three Titles combined, without mentioning Ultima’s (Executive Limitless, Love Bomb, True Social, Libertine) – which I’ll be using mostly.

@Azriel, the interesting part is that Da Vinci (my other Custom) overwhelmingly changes my psyche after only one loop, I’m contributing this to the module ‘Deus’, I’ve got 4-months of exposure to it, and I can literally stop running it for weeks, yet after one loop I’m back in Da Vinci mode, lol! I’m curiously wondering if Orpheus has going to have a similar effect on me and I’ll certainly mention it in future updates, whether it does or not.

As for @rev, I’ll keep you updated on those modules, expect something to be conjured, hopefully before the end of this month.

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting to read a journal of yours for awhile, so as far as manifestations go, this is great!

1 Like

Going to be right there with ya :wink:
By the time I’ll run it, I’ll be done with DR ST4.

3 Likes

@Hermit

I appreciate the detailed answer, very informative . I’ll respond in full when my recon brain has more bandwidth :slight_smile:

What is your current stack and listening routine now that you are done testing?

1 Like

@SubliminalUser, you can never be done with a multi-stage, when you reach the last stage the journey is only beginning and that’s where most people stop their growth. If you’re not intending to run it endlessly, it is not even worth embarking upon. I’ve made this mistake in the past, exponential growth is what you’ll be rewarded with once you stick to one specific path.

And hey @Azriel, thank you the feeling is mutual. I’m running Khan Total Breakdown, Executive Limitless, and Orpheus for now and I’m going to add three loops of Power Can Corrupt in the very near future. (once Total Breakdown has stabilized a little bit.)

What are you currently running?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s more accurate to say that I’ll be done with the amount of time allocated to running DR ST4 solo. For DR is going to pay off many dividends throughout life when run in the long term. Very grateful for an ultima that makes this easy.

1 Like

It keeps surprising me how well Executive Limitless aids me to develop memory – it seems to have a temporary effect on me unlocking various sets of desired memories within my unconsciousness, on-demand that is.

These effects become pronounced even after one loop, in fact, I did an average of 3 loops over the last two weeks, and the effects just stick throughout the entire two week period.

Same goes for Power Can Corrupt actually, I did just one loop yesterday and I’ve been noticing its effects throughout the entire day, although not as pronounced, however, I know from past experience that the longer you repeat a subliminal script to your subconscious the more profound it becomes.

Regarding Khan Total Breakdown, I’ve been feeling vastly more dominant, my Aura is sexual unlike what I’ve experienced ever before. Both men and women seem to notice me wherever I go and act in an extraordinary way towards me – treating me like a majesty, lol! Others seem to go out of their way to make space for me, and I’ve felt that mood has increased as well, however, it seems to have ups and downs – every time something gets cleared away, I notice becoming lighter and uplifted in spirit. I just keep the following in mind ‘whenever I feel harsh reconciliation, I know that a massive breakthrough is near and I will take additional action no matter how I feel to get the most out of this breakthrough’ – I repeat this affirmation at various times during the day and straight after waking up, before going to sleep.

I have faith it will keep me sane during this intense recalibration and transformation of my psyche, Hermit is about to turn into a multi-millionaire individual with networking and leadership qualities that are so unique they’re simply irreplaceable.

Khan is different from any other Subliminal I’ve used here at Subliminal Club in that it really forces me to look at me and questioning EVERYTHING to the core of my being – it also seems to have an immediate effect on events that happen throughout the day – questioning and reframing them. Or it might be that Khan manifests these events so that they can be brought to the surface for a reframing.

Let me tell you – anyone seeking a magical change in their lives, hop on Khan pull through, get something going for yourself, and see the magic happen. I feel in every cell of my body that this year will be the most life-changing one that I’ve ever encountered!

More updates coming soon… :blush:

On another note, anyone and everyone are always welcome to jump in my Journal, with any questions whatsoever or any stories, experiences, anything that may be discussed here without consent – anything besides negativity that is. At Subliminal Club we are positive thinkers because we know that positive thoughts bring about positive circumstances.

Endless love! :green_heart:

11 Likes

I’ve been running Emperor Custom with Dragon Reborn Fire Stage 1, I’m alternating weeks using and not using my Azriel Q fitness/ seduction customs that includes khan stage 1.

I’ll be getting 3 new customs today and will post in my journal about my new stack/trajectory.

3 Likes

As I’m approaching one month on Orpheus, more and more interesting manifestations start to occur, it’s not even about visualization anymore – whatever I think, and mostly things I do not even deem important (the ones I totally forget about) just start to manifest and happen out of nowhere.

On multiple occasions now, I’m literally manifesting all sorts of things in my life. To give you an interesting example regarding Khan Total Breakdown – it’s making a lot of my ex’s text me out of nowhere, however, I’m busy so I do not pay a lot of attention to it.

So what happens is the following – a few days ago one of my ex’s texted me again, we’re having like a general conversation nothing abnormal, I’m not showing interest or anything, I barely answer because I’m honestly too busy working on my Business and I could not care less engaging in a relationship, let alone breath new life into past relationships. However, due to Total Breakdown, my libido was really high at that specific time, and I thought by myself and visualized inviting her over to come in my jacuzzi and having sex with her – I got back to work and totally forgot about it, I did not even answer her text, it just faded from my mind.

Lo’ and behold, today she texts me again that she cannot go on vacation because of the lockdowns and that she’s going to be extremely bored after her exam period when she has time off. After which she texts me, inviting herself over to come over and spend time in my jacuzzi!

This has happened in various situations a multitude of times now over the last week, I’m sure it is Mind’s Eye activating. Cannot wait to see what happens next month, I’m curious how it’ll work out in conjunction with R.I.C.H now that I’ll be doing a lot of outreach to get clients for my Business – I’m sure it’ll manifest some unbelievable opportunities and that I’ll be planting seeds in the minds of my prospects similar to what happened on those other occasions.

Bear in mind, I’ve only listened to Orpheus for about a month – one loop a day at most, while listening to Executive Limitless, Khan, and R.I.C.H now as well, and I did two loops of Power Can Corrupt this week also.

So I’m running quite a bit of Programs, yet I’m feeling great actually. I’m going to be doing one or two loops of Power Can Corrupt consistently over the coming months, alongside R.I.C.H and I might drop Executive Limitless because R.I.C.H has been giving me phenomenal results – my focus, concentration, desire to take action has been outstanding, it really feels similar to Executive in terms of action taking although mostly towards wealth generation – yet taking action on one thing also makes you take action more easily on other things such as daily chores and whatnot.

Anyhow, it certainly might be the lasting effect of Executive Limitless in which case I’ll be doing one or two loops of that one a week alongside Power Can Corrupt.

I’m loving this Stack Rotation, I’m going to stick with it no matter what – eventually I’ll build a Custom with Khan Complete, Power Can Corrupt and Inner Circle making my stack slightly more condensed in terms of the number of programs.

More testimonials will come shortly!

Hermit

10 Likes

Loving to read about your results :slight_smile: That story about the jacuzzi is just crazy! I have been wanting myself to use Mind’s Eye more frequently, but found myself having a hard time to fit it in. Your story gives me the motivation to really implement it.

The visualization part of Mind’s Eye is just ridiculous, I’m living in my imagination and everything feels so awesome.

Little caution should be used here because if you’re not a person that is Emotionally uplifted you’re unlikely to experience these results. On Khan Total Breakdown, I’m barely noticing any of these effects my ability to visualize is worse than before, however, I know for a fact it has to do with me being composed by the Subliminal and it’s breakdown process. Before Total Breakdown, the Mind’s Eye aspect of Orpheus was just totally unbelievable – and I’m sure these effects will return exponentially once I had Total Reprogramming, let alone Khan Complete.

So for Mind’s Eye to work properly you need to access your Creative Imagination, which can only be done through uplifting your Emotional Frequency. Hence, why I added a lot of ‘feel-good’ modules to Orpheus, that way I can fuel the manifestations the likes of which none has ever seen before.

But hey, that’s just me I Love extremes (Scorpio, hee hee) – and that same girl just texted me an hour or so ago that she is horny and wants sex with me, lol!

I’m too occupied though and I’m not in the mood right now. Actually, feeling great even though Saturdays are supposed to be the worst because it is the day related to Saturn (Planet of Karma) and also the first day of the week where all the scripts get to process because I do not listen on the weekends.

Total Breakdown definitely hit me today, especially earlier in the morning – I counteracted by taking massive action, not a second of my day has been wasted. So, even though, I was questioning a lot of things, I acknowledged the cause and origin (Total Breakdown) and used my will to counteract the side-effects and get the most out of my time.

Once I hit Total Reprogramming my growth is going to catapult – I’ll be needing a telescope to see where I came from.

I did two loops of R.I.C.H on Friday and they’re still affecting me, increased clarity, constantly thinking about my goals, taking action like a workaholic and I just cannot sleep for some reason, lol! Even worse than Beyond Limitless Ultima – I poured a loose-leaf chamomile tea for myself which I’m going to drink while I read a chapter of Think & Grow Rich, and go to bed afterward.

On another note – dreams on Orpheus are unbelievably vivid, even though I did not add Dream Traveller in there, which I regret actually but it seems Mind’s Eye has similar components because my dreams are absolutely unbelievable, can’t wait to go to Astral Land tonight.

Goodnight.

4 Likes

I think Mind’s Eye is a bit underrated. I like the idea of adding feel god modules, very creative. I’ve always felt that just focusing on the heart and especially gratitude puts me in that elevated emotional state, and also meditation tends to have that effect when the mind quiets down, the energies within the body naturally rises up.

Debating putting it into my custom or not
But tbh I feel/hope alchemist+QL which I’ve been using can have same effect if I want it to, it’ jus hard to know what you’re missing… tbh I did run it in the past stacked with other things, it was really fun, but I think with conscious guidance I can get the same out of this stack - if I had more space id’ add it for sure

great to hear our friend is getting good results from it

I look forward to the day we can put 10 cores in a custom that’d make my life easier :wink:

2 Likes

Check out Man For Himself, the user of that custom has gotten good results :wink:

OT: I agree, Mind’s Eye is VERY powerful stuff and it’s helped me improve visualization/manifestation to great degrees.

1 Like

Reading up on it now, for some reason I’ve overlooked your journal. Thanks :slight_smile:

So I’m doing 33-days on Khan, so far I’m feeling so emptied out I simply cannot wait to move on to Total Reprogramming.

Which is actually a good thing, I’m loving the process haven’t had any major reconciliation besides an enormous mental breakdown yesterday to the extent that it has never happened for me before, I never felt as vulnerable as I did yesterday but I admire it because ever since I’ve been feeling so renewed and refreshed, besides I handled the situation like a boss considering the circumstances.

Subliminal’s have always worked phenomenally for me, and frankly, I’ve lost most of my character and personality with Khan Total Breakdown, which I see as a positive thing – if you really want to rebuild your whole entire self-image, Khan is for you!

If you build a really good foundation on the First Stage, I’m sure Total Reprogramming will be unbelievably smooth. I’m currently feeling like there’s a void within me that’s ready to be filled with new, more aligned beliefs at an even higher rate of vibration than before.

The effectiveness of Khan so far has been absolutely mind-blowing… I’m not under-exaggerating when I’m saying that. My habits changed radically, I’m focus has shifted completely, my character and personality have dissolved, you name it — it’s parameters have been set to zero.

Yes, that’s exactly how I’m feeling right now. If someone can relate to computer language — imagine integers and all other variables in your script being set to NULL.

I suppose 33-days on each Stage until reaching Khan Complete is more than abundant, I can’t see myself clearing out any more than already has been cleared out and I still have this week and next week to finish.

On the 8th of February, which is a Monday, I’ll embark upon Total Reprogramming where I’m expecting to rebuild the fort. The walls have shattered, all that remains is ash.

All other Titles I’m running alongside it are feeling less effective in the sense that there’s not much personal energy and emotion they can capitalize to express themselves, however, I’m not concerned – this was expected and I only see it as a benefit, I’ve been running them with great success and let’s face it — once I start Total Reprogramming everything will be rainbows and butterflies anyway.

Temperance is a good character trait, especially if it is only 33-days of sacrifice to change to course of your life, right?

Hermit is taking his rocket to the moon ya’ll, this ain’t over yet, in fact, it’s only the beginning. Every ending has it’s beginning – empty the cup before you refill it.

I’m sure @pacman’s cup was emptied after 3-months on Total Breakdown, you’re an absolute rockstar!

12-days to go, let’s get it!

10 Likes

I remeber having an similar experience on TB. It’s funny how it actually becomes a pleasant thing to break your character down.

You will kill it in Total Reprogramming :slight_smile:

1 Like