A Northern Power (Not Nice)

@davisnwc thanks my man!

Mood:

4 Likes

Fearsome ā€“ hat tip to @rvconsultant. Awesome.

I can see the exact same type of fear in my eyes that my father used to generate with his presence. Unfortunately he aimed most of his ire towards me.

• On a packed bus full of commuters, during rush hour, absolutely no one wanted to sit next to me.

• People now move out of the way, fake alphas just donā€™t bother with me anymore, but genuine people, women arenā€™t too scared of me.

• In a major train station Iā€™m walking one direction, another wanted to cut across my path but upon seeing me stopped - then waited for me to walk past him, then he carried on!

10 Likes

More results:

Moving away from toxic family seems inevitable, as my status is growing from the custom Emperor scripting (and boy do I stand up straight and confident!) My new self assuredness and unrepentant behaviour appears to be stressing out my sister ā€“ the same one that told me to fuck off and leave.

• Fearsome ā€“ my mother tries to creep on me from behind, I gave her that look ā€“ she immediately backed off and said ā€œwhy are you looking at me like that?ā€ and tried to change the subject.

• For the longest time I couldnā€™t stop attracting people wanting to scam and use me for the longest, as if I had a sign on my head saying ā€œABUSE ME PLEASE!ā€. And it isnā€™t just fake alphas, itā€™s women who bait and switch me into accepting less. Now I love being left the fuck alone.

• At work a customer who was inebriated verbally threatened my colleague. I try to avoid conflict (because it usually meant me getting physically attacked in childhood) but my protective instinct kicked in. I looked him direct in the eyes and said only one sentence - ā€œplease leave the shopā€, he left straight away!

• Dude on electric scooter who would have hit me full on at speed saw me and hit the brakes, swerved around me slowly whilst saying sorry!

7 Likes
  • Today Iā€™m cleaning in the shop, as required by my supervisor. It needs to be detailed and uses specific chemicals. Unfortunately it is a few feet away from my customers. One burly dude rudely asks me ā€œdo you have to [clean]?ā€. I look at him dead bolt in the eye "Yes, I do have to.

Later he came to the till for all his money, still angry at me, but he could not look me in the eyes!

Fearsome - use responsibly.

7 Likes

With the exception of the fake alpha makes part I relate to this all too well.

1 Like

My custom is settling in after the initial first play excitement. Iā€™m also easing into the job despite the unsavoury characters that try to scam us. Speaking of which the one person who is verbally and racially abusive no longer speaks to me in the same way as before ā€“ the insults, jabs and ā€œbanterā€ have completely stopped, replaced with a sort of fearful respect Itā€™s hard to visualise an enemy person terrified of me but Fearsome does it extremely well, itā€™s made my life a lot easier.

Iā€™m still being manipulated by family members in giving more of myself to them and I hate it. It needs to stop. Guilt tripped into being their servant is getting real old.

My sense of self isnā€™t yet defined. For example: what are my values? Am I living them authentically? The main block is Iā€™m terrified that being my authentic real self will get me rejected/sacked/outcast by everyone currently around me.

A couple more modules are needed for anti manipulation, targeting shame and guilt and being broken down and rebuilt from the ground up. So Iā€™m looking at ManipulusARES and I AM as additions to the custom update.
Emperor will take care of the rest in developing more masculinity independence and discipline.

4 Likes

I thought of ā€œI AMā€ when you shared not knowing your values and fearing otherā€™s rejection. It worked quickly in Kahn stage 1 when I used it in version 1, so Iā€™m wondering how this will work in ZP. Thatā€™s one module that could really make some major long-term changes.

Kudos to your growth!

1 Like

Thanks, and acting on the next steps out of my own emotional prison cell is that of a strong value system. I donā€™t know what mine truly are apart from the one forcibly installed by family: ā€œyou are evil, you are the sick one, youā€™re the problem.ā€

I AM it is then! If you recommend it then itā€™s confirmed. Good review!

1 Like

Summoning @RVconsultant, any module suggestions you see from the last few journal entries?

2 Likes

@Michel, I was just thinking I Am would be the absolute best module for you.

I have it in my Custom and itā€™s so good. I feel itā€™s the best healing modality ever. Puts you firmly in the present, you literally forget about the past and who you were, your negativity, traumas, all that gets wooped. Itā€™s not gone though itā€™s temporarily disabled the moment this module gets into action and as the weeks pass all that stuff will get broken down and disappear as it was never theirā€¦ you will also get brighter and more clarity as all that darkness is released.

The fun part about this module is it gives me no reconciliatio AT ALL. Itā€™s not like Rebirth were you start to think about all the negative stuffā€¦ itā€™s just gone.

And Rebirth is a natural process. You perception about things shift naturally once you are in a different position in life.

And I Am will allow you to become who you truly are removing all the baggage and things you are not. Iā€™m intending to run this basically till forever because it also has a big Spiritual component were you just live in the here and nowā€¦ no more losing yourself in the past and future. Such a magnificent module.

I think Divine Self-Image would do you lots of good tooā€¦

It will help will all these negative self-thoughts you are having. And I Am will just destroy them even more. That module works so well in tandem with any Custom it feels to me like it helps with just forgetting who you were or rather knowing thy TRUE self while installing new behaviour congruent with the modules you have in your Custom.

Good luck! Aye

4 Likes

Wooped!
Interesting review as thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m looking for. My beliefs about myself are corrupted so the goal is a melting away of the past and complete reformation in the present.

Sounds perfect for getting rid of all that heavy brainwashing.

It seems like both I Am and Divine Self Image do lean towards spirituality, which is good because the negative messages from the past do sound like they come from ā€œaboveā€. They need to be replaced from above too.

Congruence is also the goal - to just be - fully in the self and in the body, no more pandering and letting others define/scorn me, and letting the chips fall where they may.
@Houdini thanks for the glowing review!

2 Likes

From reading your journal it appears to me you have been under some difficult circumstanceā€¦ Iā€™m gonna just tell you everyone has such a beautiful spark of life hidden deep within their heartsā€¦

You just have to find it and be who you are meant to be.

I Am and Divine Self-Image are the wayā€¦ you will start loving yourself so much!

You can do this! :sparkles:

I think it would help if you make some good friends and heal the wounds between you and your family instead of trying to prove something to them. Give them love and love shall return.

Transcendental connection, remembrance and the love modulesā€¦ but thatā€™s up to you :slight_smile:

To clarify on ā€œI Amā€ all that you are not will gradually fade out. More and more each week until you come to a place were you just areā€¦ and from there you can start moving your life in a chosen directions not being held back just from the I Am.

I assured you will be a new person.

2 Likes

I would like to help.

How about a summary to make sure I understand?

What do you want in the next 90 days?

What modules are you considering right now?

@rvconsultant
I would like the ability to

• Speak up and defend myself
  • Detect manipulation and lies (still too naive)
  • Get in touch with my real self beliefs and values and have that be my life guide.

Modules considered

• I AM
  • Fenrir
  • Emperorā€™s Voice (not sure about this one)
  • Manipulus
  • Ares
  • Divine Self Image
  • Immortalā€™s blade
3 Likes

These look great. Iā€™m going to just list ones I think might apply without reading above beyond your more recent post above.

How about these:

Ascension Core
Dragon Tongue
PCC
Manipulus
Dragon Reborn
Fearsome
Code of Loyalty
Courage Reclaimed
Energetic Development XI
Foundation
Eye of the storm
All seeing
Discordia Deliverance
Emotions Unfettered
Eagle Eye
Alpha body language
Limiting People Remover
Ebon Maneuver
Call of Honor
The Boundary
Immortalā€™s Courage
Negative Energy Transmutation
Inner Voice
Lion IV
Mastermind
Natural winner
New Beginnings
Path of Forgiveness
Overdrive
Lifeblood Fable
Immortalā€™s Courage
Power Awareness
Potentiator
Power Unleashed
Pride unbroken
Sanguine Core
The Commander Core
Vortexdive crucibile
Whispered Power
Wisdom Personified

2 Likes

Washout period 1:

• Iā€™ve been stitched up at work. Bad management, not enough experience and a major system failure has led to me earning a formal warning. Which is fine, I put my trust in a boss, that I now see as a vain, incompetent bullshitter who will eventually get caught out.

• This incident happened before I played my custom containing Fearsome, Ebon Maneuver and Limiting People Remover. Letā€™s see how this person reacts with a fearsome knowing.

• As hugely disappointing this situation is, it happened because I am still naive and trusting to others, not standing up for myself and trusting my own self.

• This situation had led me to serve my own interests. Iā€™m no longer available for anyone else except my own friend circle. Work can go fuck itself.

• Family are also trying the same manipulation tactics in order for me to go do menial tasks for them. Not after 40 hours of work, sorry. The Boundary is set.

As a response, my updated custom will include
ā€¢ Manipulus
ā€¢ Power Can Corrupt core
ā€¢ I AM
ā€¢ ARES
ā€¢ Power Unleashed
ā€¢ Emperorā€™s Voice
ā€¢ Courage Reclaimed
ā€¢ Divine Self Image
ā€¢ Inner Voice

2 Likes

Would love to recommend some modules I have used with great success for the following goals:

• Courage Reclaimed
  • Divine Self-Image
  • Iron Frame
  • Emperorā€™s Voice
  • Dragon Tongue
  • Power Can Corrupt
  • Manipulus
  • Untouchable
  • Way of Understanding
  • Empath
  • Pride Unbroken
2 Likes

I have Iron Frame in my DR custom. Saint suggested I put it in my original QV2 DR custom, and I can still remember the day I noticed I wasnā€™t reacting to otherā€™s digs at me at work. My standard reaction was to feel defensive and angry, slowly building up until Iā€™d start saying shit hastily, making an ass out of myself. Iā€™d regularly overreact.

It seems to build an inner solidness where the little digs donā€™t get under my skin any more. I even regularly give it back, and often in a funny mood. I feel more like an equal with Iron Frame, not a small boy among adults with advantages over me.

Iron Frame is a powerful module for people feeling vulnerable and defensive around peers.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with your testimonial of this gem of a module.

Frame is the epitome of masculinity and one who has frame is able to bend reality through the control of his reactiveness and hence he comes from a place of power due to mastery of himself rather than being a slave to his thoughts and emotions which leads to being controlled by others.

Some food for thought:

Iron Rule of Tomassi #1

Frame is everything. Always be aware of the subconscious balance of whose frame in which you are operating. Always control the Frame, but resist giving the impression that you are

3 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty accurate. Since I donā€™t react like I used to, Iā€™m rarely a target anymore. And when someone throws stuff at me, Iā€™m instantly aware of my choice of how to react or not. I feel like an adult among adults now, in control of myself.

Iron Frame made that part of my life infinitely easier.

2 Likes