Becoming The Most Wanted

Not sure what happened, but thank you all for looking out :+1:

Today at work I was product yet again, and got through a lot. Had some issues with focus but other than that I did what I had to without complaints.

I had Karate today to and some good and bad. The bad being I struggle to remember some techniques and moves for katas. The good is I was some how fit; fitter than I should be because I havenā€™t really exercised in a while. After Karate I felt really good and really alpha. I liked it.

1 Like

I still feel the desire to switch but it is manageable. I know it is recon because because I keep changing my mind about what I want to switch to. I decided that Iā€™m not going to look for results; Iā€™m just going to trust that Khan Complete is doing what its suppose to do.

1 Like

I failed today. A girl literally manifested in front of me today and I froze, I couldnā€™t do it.

There is no failing, just awareness which you got because you caught it. Women are everywhere, youā€™ll get there. Be kind to yourself and keep going :wink:

3 Likes

Aight bro. One foot ahead of the other.

1 Like

this is not failure, the amount of girls that will manifest are literally endless, you DONT have to jump into the deep end and ā€œtalk to oneā€ each and every moment u decide to be brave, take Khan slow

4 Likes

this will happen to you all the time as you become more the Khan, let them come, let them go, sometimes youā€™ll capitalize, sometimes you wonā€™t

The less a big deal you make when you donā€™t act on it, the easier it will be to act on it.

4 Likes

Okay. Will take slow.

Iā€™ll keep this in mind thanks

I started feeling Stage 4 working on me on my rest days. I felt on Saturday, and felt it even more on Sunday. Normally I would listen to a loop now but have decided to take today off as well.

Also while I do feel it working, I am considering going to something smaller for maybe a month or 2 and then going back to Khan Complete.

If you think this is best then go for it, something ligther then it back to the khan path

Thanks for the support bro

1 Like

Bought Wanted yesterday and I listened to my first loop today. Towards the end of the loop I really started to feel it. Then when the it accidently went over into a second loop, not sure why. I guess it might have something to do with the media play. Didnā€™t realize it started over until 9 minutes past I was really feeling it then but I stopped it. Might listen to a second today and 2 loops tomorrow since the week is basically over and Saturdays and Sundays are rest days.

1 Like

How do I change the title of my journal? Can someone tell please?

Ask a moderater if they can change it @RVconsultant?

1 Like

Hey @RVconsultant, how do I edit my journal title? I not seeing the edit sign.

Just type as a reply to this message exactly what you want the title to say.

Okay thanks

ā€œBecoming The Most Wantedā€

Thanks @RVconsultant