Becoming The Most Wanted

So true. Thanks bro

1 Like

Focus on you brother, women will come all alone. Put yourself first .

2 Likes

Will do brother, thanks :+1:

1 Like

You @WolfGhost and @NinjaFox, thinking about it now maybe I should go back to Stage 1 for a while.

It might be a good choice with the v2 upgrade out, if it was me i wound start over if i was doing a multistage just but have to ask yourself if the stage 1 benefit were enough and built a strong foundation

I hear you. I finished a loop of Stage 4 but Iā€™ll listen to a loop of Stage 1 just to feel it.

Had second thoughts but decided to listen to the loop.

Ok well you can run it like that

1 Like

Yeah let you know what I think afterwards.

1 Like

Wow! So that was Khan Total Breakdown Q2 lol. Yeah, Iā€™m sticking with this. Probably until the end of May, maybe longer.

1 Like

Damn! Somebody could have warned me LMFAO! I wanna switch so bad.

I listened to Khan Stage 1 on Thursday and Friday and I taking a break today and tomorrow. But honestly I want to quite Khan. Maybe its me getting broken down but I feel like quitting Khan. QV2 is truly powerful and I donā€™t think I used it properly at all and now I feel like this isnā€™t for me.

I feel like this is reconciliation, you might get a breakthrough but if you decide to continue then run less loops if it does work then more rest day

1 Like

Iā€™m on my rest days now.:+1:

2 Likes

Bro thatā€™s reconciliation get back on khan stage 4 it gets easier trust me

2 Likes

Then it will pass by your second day off

1 Like

You think I should go back to Stage 4?

Today is my second day, and I donā€™t feel so bad :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, youā€™ll want to quit a lot but itā€™s worth it

1 Like

Got it, going back tomorrow :+1:

Listened to 1 loop of Khan Complete this morning and I was very productive and more focused than usual. I was really in the zone. Just started working in the office and kept on going.

3 Likes