Becoming The Most Wanted

It was a close call but yeah I’m gonna Khan it out :+1:

I might need that extra rest day but I’m good now.

I think my actions should be baby steps because I have been really social today but because it wasn’t girls falling over me I never counted that as a result. I going to become more accustomed to socializing with people before seducing women. This for now makes sense to me since I have issues with attention.

Loving this update bro, work on that social muscle build it up then well the girl come thing will run smoothly

Because of the lock down during the holidays,my father decided we should spend it at a resort. That is where I have been from Thursday evening up to now; leaving tomorrow morning and I have been loving it.

Been practicing being more social throughout the experience. Taking to other guests, taking to the girls that work here (it’s a resort for adults not the entire family) and mostly just enjoying myself. When it comes to girls I’m still fumbling a bit. One cute one who worked here more or less friendzoned me but hey (shrug). One thing that sticks out though is that when we met, she said she liked my energy.

3 Likes

Quick question. Last night I started to feel slightly sick. It was for a short period of time couldn’t have been longer than 10 minutes. And my heart was racing a little as well. Can anyone tell me what would cause that?

@Fire and @SaintSovereign would you please see above?

Haven’t had much to report in a while, still don’t have much to report actually. I take responsibility for that. Its called Total Action for a reason and if you aren’t taking action…well lol. I have to put my self in situations.

Other than that been using the Q2 version and there is definitely a difference but can’t really put my finger on what.

1 Like

Qv2 has less recon

2 Likes

I forgot about that, thanks

1 Like

Liking your journey so far

2 Likes

Aiming for it to be better :+1:

1 Like

Keep pushing your limits

1 Like

will do :+1:

1 Like

Decided to make the jump to Khan Complete. Listening to the first loop now. I’m going to the end of the year with this one.

1 Like

Great you in for a treat

1 Like

Thanks man, I appreciate it. How have things been for you on Stage 4?

Did use it for long but you can check my journal

Aight will do :+1:

I actually listened to 2 loops of stage 4 yesterday and I think that might have been a mistake. Now I actually feel the urge to switch. I’m getting the feeling of being useless and undeserving. Yesterday I actually saw a girl that was hot even though she was wearing a mask and I didn’t do or say anything. And it was the perfect opportunity too. Kicking myself for that. Just made up excuses in my head like I’m hungry, I’m in a rush, now isn’t a good time. It’s sad.

2 Likes

Sad but there will be other opportunities, beside sometimes there are more important thing to do

1 Like