Becoming The Most Wanted

I think this is great news for you! Celebrate man!

Youā€™re right, will do :+1:

The meeting went well :+1:

Right on mate! You might want to get used to more success.

2 Likes

You might be right about that lol

Just when I thought Khan TR was done, last night happened. The dream was crazy. First there was this woman who was being treated like an outcast and being abused and treated poorly by everyone. Then there were dogs that that ate people, like full on devour from something from the anime Re:Zero. Then the people started devouring people too. I am running and hiding where ever I can.

Also I set my alarm to go off at 5am because I wanted to exercise and I slept though it. The alarm is suppose to stop after 10 mins and I slept through it unless it didnā€™t go off, I donā€™t know. Has anyone ever experienced this, sleeping through your alarm?

1 Like

Howā€™s the attraction from women on Stage 1?

I wasnā€™t approaching on stage 1 so there wasnā€™t any.

1 Like

Any stares from ladies?

lol no. Nothing to indicate that anyone was interested.

1 Like

No but I have slept longer than I had planned to. I figure if I sleep more then I need to plan for more sleep. I think that rest days are super important, and sleep is a close second. Since getting more sleep my reconciliation has dropped tremendously. For example, the weird dreams happen much less.

1 Like

Thanks I do need to prioritize sleep more.

I want to move on to stage 3 even though I know it would be a mistake. Iā€™m not going to especially when Iā€™m doing so well with the discipline. Plus I remember what stage 3 was like when I wasnā€™t ready. The push to do the things that scared me was brutal and unforgiving with the faulty beliefs and programming.

Last night I think I actually saw physical results. Right now Iā€™m at a resort and I was enjoying dinner when my father came around with a girl that he was more or less going to have fun with and introduced her to me. She and I were making small talk and she was into it and me. She was saying things like Iā€™m easy to talk to, how sarcastic I am and she even started getting personal about what her relationships with her parents were like though couldnā€™t really hear over the music that was for entertainment.

The conversation fizzled out for me and got boring when it got to what she did for a hobby and how she thought of making a business out of it which the my father took over. Its fine though after all I think the intention was for them to have fun I had a feeling I was getting too close. As the entertainment was winding down, I decided to go to my room and just watch some Youtube before bed.

Iā€™m considering moving on to Stage 3 next week. Reason being Iā€™m starting to feel like I need a kick up the ass to start getting things done. Yesterday I woke up in the morning and I decided to work out for the first time in a while; this morning I couldnā€™t bring myself to get up. It is simply laziness. I have always been lazy and have always procrastinated and I would love to finally stop making excuses and start handling business.

I do love the vibe I have with Khan TR though and it seems I do have somewhat of an aura about be based on this past weekend. But taking serious undeniable action that would cause really result? I donā€™t see that happening on Khan TR. Both Stage 1 & 2 has done a lot of internal work but I want more than just being a wallflower.

I know its up to me but I would still love to hear the opinions of you guys.

You could try Stage 3 and if that doesnā€™t work as well as you had hoped you could always go back to Stage 2.

Thanks @RVconsultant, I might try that next week.

Have been listening to Stage 3 and right now reconciliation is hitting worse than the first 2 stages. So many doubts, want to give up and wanting to switch. And its just one loop a day on regular Q. I canā€™t even imagine Q2.

2 Likes

Hang in there buddy. No switching! No giving up! Khan it out.

2 Likes

Another option is the reduce the number of loops and increase the number of rest days.