JCast Journey 🤘

Running my fourth loop of Stage One

1 Like

Apathy without depression is a good way to describe what I’ve been feeling lately. No way I’m ready to move to stage two yet though, it’s been less than a month. Maybe it’s kind of an interim stage on DR.

2 Likes

Yea, not until two months for me

2 Likes

At least three for me . Maybe longer

1 Like

That’s good, although I think with the rate at which DR is making progress two will be sufficient for me. In addition:

• DR ST4 covers all the stages.
  • Will run DR ST4 + DR Ultima at some point
  • Name embedding and Q+/U+ are to come out at some point, making each loop even more effective.

This makes me think…if DR was released at the beginning of the pandemic I’d already be done with all four stages. Crazy that the pandemic has gone on for that long.

2 Likes

I’m going for twelve weeks per stage. I want to make sure that the job is done.

2 Likes

Day 53 Stage One - Today I don’t feel quite as bad as I have the last week or so. Still feel apathetic to a point byt now It’s becoming more of a complete indifference to drama and a lot of shit.

3 Likes

Taking it easy today but getting the loops in before two off days.

I have clarity now. I know what to do.

Also what I want to do. My current business is just the first step.

Everything got so much easier when I found that clarity… Now I have direction in my life.

4 Likes

Day 54 Stage One - Today is a day off. I spent a lot of time last night reading about things I want to put time into and see where it goes. I have some YouTube videos I am going to check out over the next couple of days. A lot of my anxiety at this point comes from feeling trapped. Stuck and forced to do things I would rather not so I get paid and my family has a roof over their heads. Not a fun situation at all and one I sort of willfully denied was becoming more and more toxic as time went by. I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt but there are people who are just terrible but somehow have convinced themselves that they are anything but.

At some point you have to ask yourself that when you have access to something like Subliminal Club why aren’t you using it more to your advantage than just passively participating? Prior to Dragon Reborn that was me . I would listen to an audio but not consistently. Lie to myself that I was doing enough when I wasn’t really doing anything. Dragon Reborn has been a catalyst for me maturing in ways I never imagined or thought I was capable of. If that program has done this much for me with one stage in under sixty days you almost have to consider the possibilities with the following stages as well as programs such as Quantum Limitless and EOG.
What are we capable of that we aren’t aware of ? What happens when the blocks and limits are purged and destroyed? What happens when what we have allowed to define us as individuals isn’t who we are anymore?

5 Likes

Day 55 Stage One - Second day off

Our Greatest Fear —Marianne Williamson

it is our light not our darkness that most frightens us

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?

1 Like

Realized this morning how much my past immaturity blinded me to so much. I was angry , frustrated, envious, and I don’t know why. I made things unnecessarily difficult for others but especially for myself.

3 Likes

Running a loop of The Elixir then I’m going to run a loop of Paragon Complete while I read and fall asleep.

Day 56 Stage One -

Hectic day today but I should be able to get a few loops in a bit later today

Day 57 Stage One -

Last night either out of total curiosity or boredom I decided to run a couple of loops of Ascension having already run three loops of Dragon Reborn Stage One. Today I woke up feeling better mentally and emotionally than I have in a really long time. I still don’t feel like doing a whole lot but I’m ok with that. I usually wake up feeling some sort of anxiety but not today. It’s as if my brain is asking me " what in the fuck are you stressing out over?".

5 Likes

I need to read your journal JCast as I have just begun Drag Reb ST1.

2 Likes