JCast Journey 🤘

Happy New Year! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Yo, Happy Kickass New Year to all of ya! :crown:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @James ! Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Happy New Year @James!

2 Likes

Respect, @James

I wish you and your family to have great, great blessings throughout 2021 and beyond!!!

May your joy, peace, health, prosperity, and wisdom be multiplied into great abundance!

2 Likes

Happy Dragon New Year! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@friday @Floridianninja @Michel @dorfmeister @Leandros @Gemstone @Hermit @lrw @King @khan Happy New Year!!!

8 Likes

@NinjaFox @pacman @user9437773791397760 @Upwards Happy New Year!!!

5 Likes

Running my second loop of stage two. I should have no problem running two more loops of each and ending the evening running Elixir

3 Likes

Not too happy… watching Can vs Fin u20 hockey… 3-0… should have gone to bed :sob:

1 Like

Happy new year am a couple hours away

1 Like

Its under 20. What’s the difference between that and the world juniors?

Might be the same. When was the u18? This is 2021 wjc

I have no idea

Doesn’t really matter. But damn this match sucks. I was earlier really sleepy. Now I wonder when I can get some sleep.

1 Like

Anyway, Happy New Year @James!

1 Like

Healthy New Year! May all your goals come true. You did set goals, right? How about resolutions?

Another 'VID bonus: I don’t have to arrive 3 weeks early to Times Square to be close enough to see the ball drop. One of the coming years, we’ll be standing on the exclusive SubClub VIP balcony watching it.

If you didn’t make it to New York but you still want to be there in spirit, there’s a livestream.

Not much to see though.

4 Likes

Happy New Year man! Hope this is a great year for you, I’m sure it will be! How can it not be with that incredible mane?!

4 Likes

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Freedom for you al in the new Year

3 Likes