JCast Journey 🤘

Definitely a reconciliation side-effect of rooting out the feeling of hypocrisy

1 Like

Another thing I have noticed is that the longer I run Dragon Reborn the more I am very aware of how little I really want or need. All these expectations , beliefs , and ways of thinking that were instilled in my by others. Always having that feeling that more is necessary and the goal and it’s not . Not at all. It’s just more unnecessary chaos and clutter.

4 Likes

Be like this guy

Seriously though, I bet your desire for money is a desire for choice. That way whatever level of minimalism you choose will be on your terms, with the things that need taking care of…taken care of.

4 Likes

Running Love Bomb Ultima at the moment. I’m not going to run Mogul today. I’m going to take a break after this and later run at least one more loop of Dragon Blood

2 Likes

I’m curious about this decision.

1 Like

@Hoppa I don’t have a good answer for that. I guess I’m scared and don’t feel I deserve to have money. Stupid I know

1 Like

Everyone who puts the work in deserves to have money.

The only ones who do not, are people who are healthy and capable, but choose not to because they think they are entitled to something.

You definitely are already working, so you sure deserve it.

2 Likes

Minimalism and being wealthy are not opposed to each other.

I think, especially with the medical system in USA, it’s important to be wealthy so you can provide for those you care about.

2 Likes

I don’t know how it is in USA, but here all the healthy food is much more expensive than the unhealthy trash food.

It’s mind boggling to me that you can buy chips(or is it crisps) and coke and whatever crap really cheaply. The healthy stuff costs way more.

Yep, the “bad food” is cheaper than the good. People in a lower income bracket therefore buy the “bad food”… and as a results, I think, lower income people are more likely to have health problems. I realize there might be other factors, but I’m sure food is one.

2 Likes

Since switching mp3 players and strictly listening with only headphones I noticed after a couple of loops tonight I don’t feel that bad.

1 Like

@James

So you are running EOG now instead of Mogul?

2 Likes

Yes and when I get paid I am going to purchase R.I.C.H. and add that to what will be my ongoing stack

3 Likes

Dragon Reborn Stage 1 Day One + EOG Stage 1 Day one - Running these two stages together and I will add in the new wealth ultima when I get paid as well as running Executive. Running this for the next sixty days at least .

4 Likes

Running Executive

1 Like

Running a loop of Dragon Fire

1 Like

want to see how this format works out for you since am planning on experimenting with the beginner guidelines saint gave us, also will get a custom ultima with Pragya in it

@NinjaFox Sticking with this long term. Only adjustment will be adding R.I.C.H . Here shortly and moving up in stages

2 Likes

same here my current stack is my 2 customs at 2 loops and BLU (which am hoping to replace with a custom version soon)
the 2 custom main sub will be running for the whole year, only change will be at the middle of the year where i will add in my custom ultima of R.I.C.H (an replace the BLU custom)

How long do you plan to run each stage of EOG ?