JCast Journey 🤘

I am probably going to start running The Elixir Ultima again tomorrow as well. The longer I run Dragon Reborn the more I am reminded of how much I need to continue running it with no set timeline . Tired of being so sensitive. Drives me crazy to say the least. I feel like it keeps me from just saying " fuck it " and getting shit done.

5 Likes

I think I might keep Stage4 in indefinitely. There will always be something to heal.

2 Likes

It can’t hurt.

2 Likes

When this happens to me, I do 2 things:

1. Stop listening to subs when I am sleeping

2. Take more rest days

2 Likes

@Hoppa it would be nice to have DRU as the default ultima of the stack. That’s what I’m planning on after ST4 and it’s how my future customs won’t have that much healing in them.

2 Likes

I haven’t listened to anything yesterday or today and I don’t run subs when I’m sleeping.
I’m running the audios as instructed with Dragon Reborn being my main audio, Mogul being the secondary, and Executive being the Ultima. Running two loops of Dragon Reborn, two loops of Mogul, and one loop of Executive. Five days on two days off.

4 Likes

I think stacking mogul and Executive is really smart choice for your goals and you’ve already run about 2 months solo on DR stage 1.

btw I test ran EOG stage 1 again and this time the recon was horrific, that tells me it would be hard to run but might be whats most needed.

3 Likes

It should most likely be run after you already have traction.
But you already should have, so I wonder why the recon was so bad.

I never got recon from it. Then again, it might be because I’m not sensitive to the subs.

2 Likes

@Azriel For me Mogul will be preparation to running EOG. I have the worst beliefs and behaviors about money so it makes complete sense that Mogul is a starting point. With Dragon Reborn purge and clear all of what stands in my way then Executive to take action and get shit done.

6 Likes

I’m extremely sensitive to subs.
I think EOG is about major wealth and a life of profound abundance and ability to generate capital.
It’s a level deeper than getting extra work opportunities, bonus etc, and working harder with what’s currently available or that I can currently see.
I have a lot of hang ups about independently generating wealth on my own-so that’s likely the recon.
I’m freelance on retainer for two companies, I don’t have any traction with my own business

@Hoppa do you think there would be value in EOG stage 1 to clear and set the stage given these current factors?

@James-- sorry don’t mean to go off topic on your journal. @Hoppa please pm me or post on my journal if you choose to answer.

2 Likes

@Azriel No big deal. I’m curious as to what @Hoppa had to say

2 Likes

I do think it might help him to get to the next level.

Also, key to quick growth for me was hiring people and systemizing the business. Basic stuff.

3 Likes

Just decided that as of tomorrow I am making the switch to Dragon Reborn Stage 2

4 Likes

I’m thinking rather about revisiting DR St4 from time to time stacking it with other titles.

2 Likes

That’s the exact reason why I combined Mogul with DR and I’m planning on running EoG later on with solid foundations laid. Adding Executive is a very good idea. I’m running Love Bomb along with my stack just because I need an improvement in that area and rather huge.

1 Like

I’m just over answering to people who either have unrealistic expectations or don’t want to pay me enough to willingly deal with their stupid shit.

3 Likes

Amen, no more waiting, let’s make bank!!!

1 Like

It’s interesting that I feel Love Bomb is not oriented to being another Jesus Christ spreading love everywhere but makes you aware of things which matter if it comes to relationships and makes you rather selective in that area through better gauging people. Moreover, it helps you control your love, who you want to love, and adjust the level of your emotional investment. It’s caused me to start reevaluating my current relationship although I had some doubts about it before but now it’s more clear and precise. But for now, it’s just an initial observation.

I shall post it in the bomb thread too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dragon Reborn Stage 2 Day One . Mogul Day One - Currently running a loop of The Executive to get myself going.

2 Likes

About to run a loop of Dragon Reborn Stage Two. I feel like a hypocrite in a way because I feel that my desire to be as minimalist as possible conflicts with my desire to have money . Intellectually I don’t see how being a wealthy minimalist would be a bad thing or bring up so much internal conflict but it does.

3 Likes