Into the dark dark yonder - Baphomet's custom journal

Interesting; pretty sure this is due to Beyond Limitless.

1 Like

It’s possible! It’s difficult for me to speculate, I’m running so many titles simultaneously. I’ve run each ultima product (except Rebirth) twice this week already (minimum, possibly more for Sanguine/BLU)

1 Like

In that case it might be related to Sanguine & Beyond Limitless, but mostly BL though.

1 Like

Tbh I want to say it’s Mind’s Eye T2, mostly because of the super vivid dream

1 Like

DO you run them at the same time??

1 Like

If you mean the Ultima products then: yes, sort of. I run my stack in the morning, then play 2-3 Ultima titles in the afternoon. When I listen to Ultima titles I put at least an hour in between listening (usually more)

1 Like

Apologies, i was vadue in my question.

By same time i mean

playing more than one sub side by side on different players.

1 Like

No never, one at time only

Day 5

I’m going to include yesterday and today in this entry. I’ve been feeling really tired lately. Quite possibly because of the density of the subs I’ve been exposing myself to. It’s definitely been the most constant level of exhaustion I’ve felt in some time and only really started when I started my regular stack schedule + the new Ultima products. Hoping I can push through this part of the reconciliation because I was getting used to having energy again since quitting weed.

I went on a date last night. Took her to the drive-in. Tbh the movie isn’t one of my favourites (Step Brothers) but it was the only thing playing yesterday and that was the only evening I had open. Unfortunately my car isn’t really set up to cuddle in the front seat while watching a movie (bring back bucket seats!). We came back to my place after but nothing happened. We talked and chilled but I didn’t escalate at all. Definite signs of rapport though (mirroring, constant hair touching). We’re going back to the drive-in Sunday night to see Saw. Going to learn all I can about escalation between now and then.

1 Like

Oh I forgot to mention, I got my third custom last night. This is the one I got from being part of the Ultima testing group. Because it was free I took full advantage of upgrading it to T^2 :wink: Due to a slight human error, I received both Q strength and T^2 strength versions. This might have been a manifestation of sorts because, to be perfectly honest, I was a bit concerned ordering the T^2 since it’s not yet known whether it’s stable or not. So I kind of caught a break. I’m going to throw it into both days - running Q strength on day 1 and T^2 on day 2

1 Like

Stacklist post
This post is here to keep an updated track of my stack and customs

Day 1 is always Monday, day 2 Tuesday, day 1 Wednesday etc. with Sundays off.

Day 1
Mind’s Eye T^2
PCCQ
WealthStatus (custom) Q
EsotericBooster (custom) Q

Day 2
Mind’s Eye Q
Inner Circle Q
StarkQ Terminus
RomanceAttraction (custom) Terminus
EsotericBooster (custom) T^2

WealthStatus Custom (Q strength)

1. Approachability Aura
  2. ARES
  3. Alpha Body Language
  4. Ascended Mogul Q Core
  5. Alpha of Alpha
  6. Atman
  7. Carpe Diem Ascended
  8. Divine Will
  9. Intuition Enhancer
  10. Invincible Presence
  11. Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
  12. RAIKOV
  13. Regeneration Q Core
  14. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  15. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  16. Submodel Alpha
  17. Sultan
  18. Unlimiter
  19. Yggdrasil
  20. Blue Skies

RomanceAttraction Custom (Terminus)

1. Aura of Craving
  2. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  3. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  4. Focused Arousal
  5. Instant Seducing Tactician
  6. Instant Spark
  7. Long-Range Seduction
  8. Male Enhancement
  9. Seducer’s Gaze
  10. Sphaera Magnetica
  11. Temptation
  12. Gorgeous Manifestor
  13. Earthshaker - Sexuality
  14. Potentiator
  15. Sexiness Unbound
  16. Sexual Manifestation
  17. Primal Seduction Q Core
  18. Sex Mastery XQ Core
  19. Auric Overdriver
  20. Leader of Men

EsotericBooster Custom (T^2)

1. Alchemist ST4 Core
  2. Khan ST4 Q Core
  3. StarkQ Core
  4. Direct Influencing Aura
  5. Intensity Aura
  6. Energetic Development XI
  7. Current Invoker
  8. Deep Sleep
  9. Joie de Vivre
  10. Jupiter
  11. Mosaic
  12. Omnidimensional
  13. Overdrive
  14. Pragya
  15. Spiritual Abundance
  16. Spiritual Reality Alignment
  17. Tyrant
  18. The Merger of Worlds
  19. The Forge
  20. The Architect
3 Likes

Day 6
I ran Limit Destroyer and Dreams last night before bed

Feeling pretty good this morning, if not still a bit tired. I had SUPER vivid dreams last night (though now I can’t remember most of them). I attribute this mostly to the Dreams supercharger. I do remember feeling “sick” in one of them, like I caught a cold in my dream. Hopefully that is not indicative of what it seems on the face.

Three customs.

One Q. One Terminus. One Terminus2.

Plus Mind’s Eye Terminus2, Power Can Corrupt, Inner Circle, and Stark Q Terminus

I feel like we’re working with similarly heavy programs. In slightly different ways. But both pretty dense. Look forward to seeing you progress.

1 Like

Plus whatever Ultima products and superchargers I can cram in there :joy::sweat_smile:

I’ll aim to deliver :pray:t5:

1 Like

Soooo I just measured my dick and it’s definitely grown. I measured it awhile ago and it was just over 5". Just now when I measured it was close 6" (I don’t have a good way to measure girth). I should mention that I did use bathmate as well between my last measure and this one, BUT I haven’t used it in… weeks? And from everything I’ve heard/read on forums if you’re not consistent then your results don’t last

Careful? What do you mean?

careful adjusting your penis size.

(mostly joking. no offense intended.)

Oh ok, wasn’t sure if that’s what you meant :stuck_out_tongue: Wasn’t offended was mostly confused lol

I’m definitely cautious when it comes to messing around down there. In fact, that’s why I stopped using my bathmate. Though maybe it’s time to go back? Idk. We’ll see. I’m dealing with a prostate inflammation that requires another 5 weeks of antibiotics so I might wait until after that

good. I know med school students need a constant supply of anecdotes to stop them from falling asleep in their lectures, but I’d rather not provide any of them.

Maybe now that you’re running the subliminal, you won’t need it? I don’t know.

1 Like