Foxdie ZP Journal (Wanted + Limitless + PS)

Hi everyone

After the release of ZP sub I tried a combination of Khan ST2 Qv2 and Limitless ZP for a while in private. I then decide to pause Khan for a ZP-only stack that is fast to run. As the title suggests, I chose Wanted + Primal Seduction + Limitless.

I’ll listen to the subs with this pattern:

DAY 1 - Wanted + PS

DAY 2 - Rest Day

DAY 3 - Limitless

DAY 4 - Rest Day

Objectives:

My goals for this stack are to improve my academic performance and skills for study (Limitless), and on the other hand I want to improve my love life, being super sexy and wanted. I’m already dating a girl from time to time, but as much as she seems to me at times she seems interested, at times she seems absent. Nothing sexual has happened between us yet, no kiss, but there is something, so I hope that W + PS will help me with that.

So let’s start with the first day of listening:

PS + Wanted Day 1
Limitless - Day 0

1. This morning I woke up in a bad mood and I was thinking about that girl (let’s call her goth girl), feeling negative emotions, then after doing the PS + W run I felt good and I got a good mood and I feel some kind of happiness inside of me now, positive thoughts echo in my mind and I feel confident. In my mind constant thoughts of success in seducing goth girl occur.

2. I have been having an anxiety attack for a while now. The positive emotions from before have dissolved.

5 Likes

PS + Wanted - Day 3 (Rest)
Limitless - Day 3

Total Days of the cycle: 11

1. Small summary of what has happened so far: In a moment of desperation, after seeing the girl I like ask for another guy number, I confessed to her, for fear of losing her, telling her that I like her and that I would like to get to know her better to see what happens between us. His response was quite neutral: “I recently broke up and I’m doing things calmly with guys, but I’d like to know you better”, I honestly don’t know if this is a positive responce or not, this answer to me is seemed like one of those excuses girls give when they want to turn down a guy with kindness and then you see them the next day hand in hand with another guy, I don’t know if that’s the case. However, one thing I certainly understood, and it is that from how I reacted after she asked for the guy number, I recognize that I have a lot of needless inside me, and I also understand it from the fact that I cannot stop thinking about her. All this bothers me a lot, every time I get attached to a new girl I find myself in this state of desperation that acts as a repellent, in fact the girl tends to give me mixed signals or run away.
    One thing I’m very afraid of is not being chosen, I’m afraid that among the tide of guys that surround a woman I will never be chosen. This scares me a lot.

In PS there should be a healing component in its ZP form as well, right? Because I really need it and I wonder if it wouldn’t be better to do a stack completely on healing first.

3 Likes
  1. Another thing I have noticed is that when I am with girls, and now I am talking about the goth-girl I like in particular, I feel the need to behave differently than I am, I act like a dick or exaggerate my behavior because I believe that my personality is too boring and too of nice guy and wouldn’t attract the girls I like. I never feel like myself when I’m in the company of girls I like, the same goes for the goth-girl because I think if they found out what I’m really like they would run away. I should start behaving normally and genuinely without forcing things.

2. There is perhaps a positive thing in all this, that now I feel the need to take my space and stop texting to her.
    Journaling makes me feel a little better.

2 Likes

PS + Wanted - Day 4 (Rest)
Limitless - Day 3 (Rest)

Total Days of the cycle: 12

1. Today is a rest day. I feel more masculine, serious, determined, more in control of myself (certainly more than yesterday). I feel a kind of brute force inside me.
    In everything I have previously described I feel changed in character, I feel I have gone from a whimpering nice guy, to a serious and confident man (I feel like Sephiroth from final Fantasy 7, or like Vergil from Devil May Cry, for the people who know them lol).
    I can’t say it for sure, having not interacted with girls today but I think I’m in that state of non-reactivity to other people’s stimuli.
    I still think of goth-girl sometimes, but with less attachment than yesterday, I don’t feel too needy and it’s good. I cannot allow anyone to change my mood or hinder me, I am my own master.

2. I was thinking of removing Limitless for now. My personal development and development with women is most important to me right now.

1 Like

First step towards progress is admitting. And ZP has its healing component if memory serves well. I had something similar not so long ago at the beginning of ZP.

I wonder how your progress will be like… and I hope you post more often.

2 Likes

How the thing gone for you?

I’ll try to👍

1 Like
  1. One thing I’m very afraid of is not being chosen, I’m afraid that among the tide of guys that surround a woman I will never be chosen. This scares me a lot.

Good realization dude and great journal.

You can’t reframe that fear. You have to experience it and feel the surrounding emotions. You have to accept it to move forward, because it’s reality. You can also just live in delusion or in hiding. But accepting it, is how you process it.

It’s a fact, a women, or anyone really, have the freedom to choose whomever she pleases, and you can be ignored at times. Just like you pick a woman and ignore hundred others. For instance, what if because you’re so focused on this one girl, you miss all other “opportunities”? And all those other girls feel ignored.

So it’s natural dude, it’s normal, you do it all the time yourself. People sometimes choose X and not Y. You can’t be with everyone, and you go with the person you feel good about in the moment. It’s a fact that sometimes hurts, and this is how you work through it brother. I believe you’re making major progress.

Keep going, keep exploring that fear.

2 Likes

It showed me a different perspective from what I was used to. And not only that, it kept reinforcing it with the results I’m getting and now I’m just glad it’s no longer there.

1 Like

PS + Wanted - Day 5

Total Days of the cycle: 13

1. During and after listening I feel a slight feeling of heaviness in my stomach rising up my throat.

2. I don’t feel the influence of the competition for goth-girl on me today, I just ignore that exists.

3. I think about goth-girl from time to time but the nice thing is that I do it without that obsessive and desperate need of the day before yesterday, I’m calmer.

2 Likes
  1. I texted the girl and then stopped shortly after to create some sense of lack. Damn … I think too much about that girl, she obsesses me, sometimes she seems so indifferent that it makes me want to chase her, but I understand her game now, conscious or subconscious as it is, is to create a sense of lack.
    The only thing I want from myself is to be less needy, and I want her to react more to me.

2. I feel needy, I feel the need for that girl attention and texts. I am a very needy person, I would like to feel independent.

PS + Wanted - Day 5 (Rest)

Total Days of the cycle: 14

1. I feel a feeling of melancholy that accompanies me in the chest.

2. Since I have been doing this stack or since I got more intimate with goth-girl I feel like I went back to that scared child of years ago who had trouble communicating with people (especially adults) and almost stammered, in doing so. I believe I am going deep inside myself in search of something, something to heal, something that can help me or some holy grail hidden deep inside me that can help me in my goal. I noticed this peculiarity in the expression already last time at the dentist, and again this morning with the doctor. It could be reconciliation.

3. I dreamed of being with my best friend in an apartment in a distant country that I did not know. The facade of the building was the same as that of the house where I lived in years ago and to which I have associated childhood memories. Shortly afterwards some girls arrived, they were my friend’s acquaintances and we drank a juice with them. I felt shy and uncomfortable with their presence, in fact I let my friend do the whole conversation, and I just listened. Then they went away or I escaped from the situation, I don’t remember.
    In that dream there was a great sense of inadequacy on my part.

2 Likes

PS + Wanted - Day 6

Total Days of the cycle: 15

1. I did my run today, at the time of listening I was euphoric, and now I am feeling a little mentally upset, have been awake for a few hours and have slept about 8 hours, so I don’t know what it is.

2. I texted goth-girl all night, she said she likes to stay with me because we can talk about anything. I really appreciated it. Now I don’t have the chance to see her, but I wonder what effects W + PS will give on a face to face encounter, for now I can say that I feel more emotionally open and sometimes I throw some sexual allusion playfully without too much difficulty trough text, she doesn’t seem to mind , I like to play with her imagination to intrigue her. I am very curious how it will go with the addition of body language, tone of voice and touch.
    She seems to be looking for me by text and I also text her every now and then, we do it with balance, a little me and a little her. I like it when I sometimes shut down the conversation with one last message that doesn’t give a chance to continue the conversation, and she still sends me another message to continue the conversation.

3. I wonder what Wanted change in your attitude, body language and mindset that makes you wanted by people.

1 Like

@FoxDie What are your thoughts about adding Ascension ZP?

Right now I don’t need it, I want to stay on PS + W, as seduction and women are my focus for now.
In the future I might think about it though, because Ascension in its older versions has been very empowering for me.

PS + Wanted - Day 7

Total Days of the cycle: 16

1. After goth-girl’s goodnight that seemed cold to me yesterday, I woke up this morning with a slight sense of lack and obsession with her. I think about her. Seeing her whatsapp access yesterday to a late time, she worried me, I prefer when her last access dates back to mine. I have this fear that she is texting to someone else, that I am not the only one for her, that she flirt with everyone. Sometimes I’m afraid that for her there is someone better than me, someone she likes more than me, that excites her more than me. I am afraid of not being chosen at times, of not being the best, but this thing it has reduced in me a little because of the positive signals that she has given me. In the past few days she has shown me many indicators of interest: she text me first, seeks my attention by sending me photos and videos, continues the conversations when I interrupt it, she has told me that she appreciates my company, she has opened up to me about many things . Maybe the doubt is just an illusion within me, a self-sabotage. I don’t have to despair and I have to ignore the others who are buzzing around her, and also ignore the thoughts that tell me I’m worse than those she interacts with.
    In the end I’ll be the one to make it, I believe it.
    As Bleach’s soundtrack number one says (nerd mode activated lol):
    “If you wanna see some action
    You gotta be the center of attraction.”
2 Likes

Why don’t you ask her out for a date brother?

We had already agreed to see each other before, but she is in quarantine and therefore this thing cannot be done.

Alright brother, have you gotten physical?

Yes. Touching, hugging, phisical proximity, etc … but we haven’t kissed yet.

Oh alright, cool, then I know the dynamic. :slight_smile: Curious george over here.