Flight of the Golden Dragon - Dragon Reborn Stage 3 + Mogul + Love Bomb Prototype (FINISHED)

Here’s my previous stack and its results.

I expect of this ride:

• getting even more immune to negativity
  • reduce the self-talk even further
  • a stronger reconnection with my true self
  • a stronger me
  • instilling more positive beliefs, habits and feelings about money
  • increased motivation and productivity towards earning/making money

As you can probably see, I don’t feel like I wanted to journal anymore since I just want to enjoy the ride without overthinking or focusing on getting results. I opened the thread since I may have something interested to report anyway. Thanks for reading.

I’m planning on running the stack for 400 hours in total (excluding LB which I’ll be listening 1-2h/day).

13 Likes

@Mentalchemist. You’re illustrations are sick (in a good way)!

How long are you planning to run this stage?

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m planning on running the stack for 400 hours in total (excluding LB which I’ll be listening 1-2h/day).

You did say that in your last sentence. It helps when you read everything. Ugh.

4 Likes

More or less, this is what I expect of Stage 3 to help me with:

1 Like

Total Exposure Time: 30/400

I’ve noticed DR started improving my sense of responsibility for myself and those around me. Moreover, it seems to me it’s strongly focused on maturing and getting rid of the unnecessary concerns and follies. I feel also more control over myself, my thoughts and feelings.

6 Likes

Your progress is inspirational Sir

4 Likes

I mean James just knighted you… that is some pretty big progress right there bruv… @Mentalchemist :rofl:

3 Likes

@Mentalchemist

ec76a6bc705d3b8620431b791ddbb761

4 Likes

Sir Voytek!

I have this nick on a herbalists forum. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I misread that as Herbalife

Guys, please, stick to the topic. Thank you! Love you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Felt the exact same thing. I am finishing up ST1 now. Starting ST2 This week.

1 Like

DR St 3 intensifies it massively and not only the feel but the actual mindset and attitude.

1 Like

I was tempted by the new title for a second but ultimately I decided to stick to my priorities and the prototype of the life I’m building. Maybe if I was younger and my circumstances were different but I have to keep it real and keep heading down my path to strengthen my very core archetype (Magician) in the first place. The next station → QL+Alchemist.

1 Like

Total Exposure Time: 82/400

I’ve finally dealt with one old fear and excuse I had for over two years. Over two years ago I had unprotected sex with a stranger who told me later on she had had a boyfriend who was an injection drug user in Cebu (the Philippines) where, I found out, over 70% of the drug users was infected with HIV. I tried to forget and eventually I forgot about that but Dragon Reborn + Love Bomb reminded me about that old issue a couple of days ago. I started pondering on that and my subconscious, my fear of getting tested made me want to avoid the confrontation so I started looking for the numbers… but ultimately I decided to deal with that demon and I did. I got tested 2 hours ago and I’m NEGATIVE. :slight_smile:

I encouraged my gf to take the test too so she did and it was negative too.

10 Likes

Total Exposure Time: 106/400

I’ve started learning about Yoga and Muay Thai in order to strengthen the connection between my body and soul as it’s strongly advised for healing traumas and all the emotional/psychological pain. On top of that, these are great ways of self-development both, spiritually and physically.

It seems to me DR ST3 truly helps you look deeper into your true self since a very old notion of mine has occurred to me as clear as never before. I’ve always wanted to be nobody but myself - “my” no-self to be precise, just exist and revel in that 'feeling" of pure existing, with no identity, no ideal me, no childish goals like buying a car, having sex with multiple women or you name it. The only goal is to just exist and revel in being alive, feel complete on your own without any need of having something and being someone.

My Mithrandir is calling me… just take another step forward on my pilgrimage to the End of “My” Days.

4 Likes

Total Exposure Time: 140/400

DR St3 and Mogul have helped me rediscover my natural gifts and the path I’m meant to follow. It’s strongly related to spirituality which was always the strongest point of mine although I’ve never been very religious or interested in mysticism or spirituality following rather my philosophical and scientifical passions. I’ve never followed any spiritual school or done any kind of spiritual practice (apart from my natural way of cultivating my spirit, that is) but I’ve always considered my spirituality well-disciplined and ascetic. I think the only missing point was the right teacher who could show me his way of doing those things and I’ve finally found one - Sadhguru, whose charisma and attitude is really appealing to me. I’ve listened to some of his lessons and I find them quite interesting and now I’ll be moving to learning Yoga from him. I want to become a yogi, master some aspects of this art and later on help people on their path. The funny thing is when I was a boy some people saw a priest in me and a couple of years ago one woman called me “Healer of Souls”. I have a lot of things to learn and start practising Yoga so I’m going to stack DR St4 with Alchemist and BLU.

5 Likes

I’ve just finished my very first session of Isha Kriya and I feel awesome, I feel I’m going to love doing it and learning more from my teacher. Apart from that, I have some books of his and some other books about Yoga and Buddhism. Here I come! :slight_smile:

@James you could check it out too.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s the placebo effect and I don’t really care, I still feel wholesome after my Isha Kriya session. :slight_smile:

3 Likes