Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

I still haven’t smoked anything in over a week now which is the longest I have gone since I started 7-8 years ago. I’m glad about that, for sure!

I can’t help the feeling that I’m going to see soon in the big picture why fracturing my ankle was advantageous in the big picture towards my benefit. Like, I feel like it happened for a reason…

A reason beyond me hopelessly losing my desperate bid to stay upright on a slippery surface on a dark night on a shoulder on the I-15N in Utah on a downgrade, that is…

3 Likes

Oh hey, I should have added this to my journal but I too did not smoke during this weekend of mood swings.

I am not sure if this is EQ but I’m observing myself. Good on you mate, smoking is a hassle and an annoyance.

2 Likes

Good on us!

2 Likes

I have been looping Regeneration and Emperor too many times in the past few days. I didn’t realize it, but my mind has been feeling off. I can’t put it to words exactly what it felt like yesterday but it was like there was a ‘squeeze’ on my brain, but on the inside. I had been feeling like this the past three days or so but I wrote it off.

Yesterday I decided not to play anything after my Regeneration loops in the morning (I haven’t listened to any kind of Emperor today or yesterday) and I haven’t done any loops today. My head feels waay better.

No other update beyond that unfortunately.

2 Likes

Make sure you’re also well hydrated mate. Cheers

2 Likes

THIS. To be honest I have been pretty lax with hydrating, and the timeframe corresponding. Thanks for the reminder bro.

2 Likes

11/14/20

The thing that a lot of people comment on with Regeneration bringing up random memories is real as fuck.

3 Likes

Yes I have noticed this as well. Good thing mine are mostly good memories.

I think I may have been depressed for too long that I haven’t forgotten most bad memories, but it’s refreshing and a pleasant surprise to remember the good things.

It’s still premature for me to conclude what RegenerationQ does for me, but so far so good.

2 Likes

11/22/20

So I have been taking a break from listening to Emperor for the past few days, and I’ve only been listening to Regeneration one or two loops.

This morning when I looped RQ once, as I was listening to it, I felt sensations in my brain and on the left side of my body that ended in relaxation and low level good feelings. This is the first time I’ve experienced this with RQ.

Other than that, I don’t have much to add other than I purchased Mind’s Eye and Sex Mastery yesterday. I want to add Mind’s Eye to my stack and utilize SM as needed.

1 Like

11/29/20

Happy birthday to me!! :sparkles:

So I don’t have too much to note here as, to me, being stuck at home due to my injury is very uninteresting. I will say that I have been listening to RQ more than anything, and my EQ loops have been minimal. I’m probably going to change that but I saw a post that @Hermit commented on that has me really second guessing whether or not I’m in the place in life to benefit from Emperor.

Basically, I don’t have a business or any way to start one yet. So I feel perhaps I wasted my time starting with a title like Emperor when I ‘should have’ gone for maybe Stark or even Khan, Primal or some such. I think this is definitely valid thinking and not reconciliation. But I will sit on it for awhile.

5 Likes

Happy birthday buddy.

I’m also on EQ, and I’m probably in the same circumstance. I’m planning to switch to either Khan or Stark in January; I’m interested to know what you’ll pick if you decide to change it.

Which post by @Hermit btw?

1 Like

I’m considering Khan, which is the title I was originally going to get, or something like Ascension. I’m going to do a week’s washout on subliminals as I haven’t done one since I started SubClub three months ago and I’ll see where I feel to go from there, come next Monday :slight_smile: I’ll see if I can find his comment but I doubt it, I don’t remember what I was reading yesterday.

3 Likes

12/02/20

As I mentioned above to Apollo, I have stopped listening to subliminals which I plan to do for about a week. It’s always surprising how much I want to listen to them on days off, it’s definitely a habit. But a good one.

I have noticed in the past few days that my head is clearer, my emotions are lighter and more neutral, my inner world is less tumultuous, I have more energy on the inside, I’m more patient, and there is less conflict inside of me.

I have almost always taken the recommended two days off each week but being at three days, I feel that I definitely need this week off (even if I feel the burn to listen to them even now lol)

I still haven’t decided what I want to listen to, but it will be between Ascension, Primal (debating that since I own Primal Seduction), Khan, or Stark. Which is the least likely since I’ve read a lot about it generating ‘feminine’ characteristics.

3 Likes

Which one generating feminine characteristics and where did you read this?

Stark, multiple places. Not feminine as in being a female as I understood it, but in a more passive way? Saint has said that it’s inaccurate but I’ve read it quite a few times.

2 Likes

Okay thanks I’ll keep this in mind have a custom in mind for business with three cores (stark, eog st4 and house of medici)

3 Likes

I haven’t seen such threads in awhile but if I stumble across them I’ll tag you in the future :slight_smile:

What are your main goals at this point?

It’s excellent combined with GLM or Commander. I’ve run it stacked with the latter and it was really great. But I listened to the Terminus version.

1 Like

I want to have my relationship with my girl and kid to be at the best that it can be, I want to have my ideal sex life, I want to maximize my personal charisma and appeal as well as having a good relationship with my masculine nature. Once my foot is healed and I can work again I want to maximize my income as well, though I don’t see myself owning a business right now.

On a related note, I want to maximize work productivity. Not that I’m really lacking in that department, even before Emperor, but I wanna do more for myself and my family to have us comfortable.

I’ll comment any other ones I can think of later or I’ll edit this one but the title that comes to mind is Khan for the goals I have.

3 Likes