Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

@SaintSovereign recommends HumanMetrics.

ENTP and INTP share the exact same Top 4 Cognitive Functions, just a slightly different order. They are like twins. :smile:

INTP = https://www.typeinmind.com/tine

ENTP = https://www.typeinmind.com/neti

1 Like

Then I suppose you were dialed right in with your assessment!

Mmmm, for me I wouldn’t say that I crave attention from anyone. I do crave it from women, particularly attractive women, which is another thing I’m hoping Regeneration helps with in some form. Emperor has in some form actually made me more comfortable with my job with a few days before of wanting nothing more than to quit. I was actually expecting the opposite, to be pushed to do something “unconventional” or some such, but Emperor is definitely serving me.

I do believe Regeneration is serving me well already, with only two loops played a few hours ago. I did:

Regeneration x1
Emperor x1
Regeneration x1

I didn’t experience any headache sensation so I’m thinking that it’s like I assumed and that was caused by lack of hydration. I’m going to hold off on any more loops of Regen as it’s a brand new sub for me and I was warned about reconciliation by I believe @pacman yesterday. I may or may not loop another Emperor later on in the day, or I may let this be a light day of sub play, depending how I feel.

2 Likes

Go with emperor solo for about 6months.
Remember emperor will manifest challenges to make you grow stronger and its easy to make a mistake between reconcilliation and growth challenges.

5 Likes

I considered running Emperor solo for 6 months but I think, at least right now, that I could use the additional healing element of Regeneration to further my development with Emperor.

4 Likes

10/25/20

Things have been good. I have noticed things emotionally and mentally coming up that have been there before, but are definitely more pronounced. I don’t have much to journal about other than this is my second rest day, I’ve felt like familiar desire to ignore my set rest periods but I’ve ignored it so far.

I’ve also seen 555 on a daily basis in the last three days substantially more than I can remember seeing it for the past couple of years and judging by past experience I been only surmise that I can expect some deep growth to occur in the near future. I’m not well versed with the numbers other than 111(1), 333 and 555 so o welcome greater insight.

This past work week the load planners have been sending us out on back to back trips with very little down time, which I definitely appreciate as that means more money for my paychecks. The trips have been good mileage trips to Utah which makes it worth my partner and my time.

I think that with the emotional things coming to the surface that I can expect some sort of bloom in my life with Emperor and Regeneration, though I could be wrong. We’ll see what happens though.

3 Likes

10/26/20

Well, yesterday was a clusterfuck. Between breakdowns, bad weather and bad luck, it was quite a night. I twisted my ankle slipping on ice putting on chains so now my gas pedal foot is compromised to say that least. I’m pretty sure it’s sprained, it’s swelled up a lot since last night. Bleh.

Anyways, today is my first day back on to listen to my subs, so I’ll probably do that once I find out what my job will say. Not much to add to this segment on this day.

1 Like

One positive thing I guess I can say about twisting my ankle last night was the fact that before it happened, I had been putting on snow chains on my big rig. At first, I was being lazy about it saying things like I will just wait here until morning or for them to plow the roads. But I kept getting the urge to do it, so I got my ass out into the cold and after a few separate attempts, I got them on. Only one ended up staying on, which is why I got out to check them all and yeah, sprained my ankle.

But the whole point of all of that background is even when my fingers were getting cold untangling the chains and I was getting frustrated, a voice kept saying in the back of my head, “You’re out here, just do it. Emperor is helping you get through this, keep going.” And stuff like that. It wasn’t that I was even consciously thinking of Emperor or anything like that, it just came to me.

4 Likes

11/01/20

Well, here we are in Scorpio season, and though I have brooded upon much, I don’t have much to add to this log. I’ve been staying off of my right leg as much as is possible, which has been mostly a success.

Speaking of which. It turns out I actually fractured my fibula. Yeah. My girlfriend didn’t like the way my ankle was looking, so she convinced me to go in on Friday to get it checked out.

Suffice it to say but I haven’t been at work for the past few days since my last post. I didn’t listen to subliminals for at least 3 or 4 days, I think since the day it happened, but I’ve picked it up again starting yesterday. I suppose it was an impromptu “washout” of sorts, I think I’ve seen it called.

Like I said before, not much to report. 2x Emperor, 2x Regen yesterday before sleep. I’m looping the same set as of now.

I have had a little debate going within me as to whether or not Emperor was the appropriate major to choose from, between Khan, Stark and Emperor. I didn’t jump into Khan because it was multi-stage, and from what I read, more of an advanced subliminal. From what I understand so is Emperor, but Stark has mixed reviews from what I saw in my research. A lot of which has talk of it having a very ‘feminine’ feel, and what not. I’ve seen Saint counter these statements but, again; there were quite a few people that have mentioned it.

Anyways, I’m not saying imma change what I’m listening to for several months as has been my plan, just musing out loud.

2 Likes

Oh, and another unforseen side effect of me not working and being laid up a lot of the time is that I haven’t smoked any tobacco since I’ve been home. Not a single time. Regeneration? Circumstances? Who knows or indeed cares, right? WRONG. I CARE :rofl:

But no, I’m really glad. I hardly even have the desire to smoke, and even though I have crutches and a boot now (from the hospital), I don’t even want to do it now.

7 Likes

Mental/emotional healing is also about getting rig of detrimental habits so I suppose Regeneration helps you deal with the urge to smoke. How is your smoking now?

2 Likes

I still have yet to smoke! I get a bit of an urge when I see people in movies lighting one up but that’s a manageable urge. I hadn’t really given it much thought but I think RQ might have something to do with it, at least in part.

2 Likes

Great, I hope it will help you get rid of that nasty habit. It’s interesting how it works for you. Any other results you’ve noticed recently?

1 Like

congrats on the cessation! and happy healing!

4 Likes

Anything new, mate?

2 Likes

Not much to add, but I’ll have something soon I’m sure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

11/08/20

Besides resting my leg, I don’t have much to add on this day. I was thinking about it a bit ago, that had I gotten the Elixir along with Regeneration, I could probably be healing quicker, lol. I’m in no rush to get back on the truck though, even though I sort of miss it. I’m enjoying time with my family, particularly my son.

As it goes with subs, well. Besides a bit of a nagging desire to be working (Emperor?), I only have a tidbit to add about Regeneration. I noticed this morning after my single loop of RQ that my mind felt a bit lighter. Smoother, perhaps you could say.

That’s it. I’m going to listen to them tonight (Emperor and Regeneration, that is) and I will update soon I’m sure.

P.S. oh, I forgot. I have been getting more urges to change my listening stack from EmperorQ, more insistent. I’m fully aware that it’s a classic case of reconciliation, with the predictable doubts of Emperor working for me, fear that because I’m laid up not doing much that Emperor is useless to me and I might as well listen to something else, desire to try something new or bring back Primal Seduction, etc etc.

None of which I will be giving much attention, energy, or thought towards. In the beginning of December I’ll be at 3 months of Emperor play, and I’m not going to give that up. I saw an interesting comment by @Hermit from a bit back about growth happening in 3’s and him/her (pretty definitely absolutely sure it’s/he’s/she’s a ‘he’ but wuheva) looking forward to seeing their (safest pronoun, methinks) reaching 3 months on… Stark, was it?

Verily, I too enjoy the 3’s. I used to study the Ascended Master teachings and as you might imagine, I used to see 333 with “abundance” (spiritual puns are cool. Right? Right?!) So that post was educational and cool to see.

Funny enough, as I’m typing this part, a YouTuber my girl and I are listening to in the background asks why “all bad things happen in threes”.

I’ve gotta get back into my study of metaphysics, esoteric and occult topics. Anyways, completely went off topic, if I had one.

PPS: I’m powerfully certain I think I might have probably and possibly seen Hermit talking about picking up chicks? Eh…

1 Like

Ah yeah, I did notice something I found strange the other day. I was listening to my Regeneration loop in the morning two days ago I believe it was, and I was home alone with my son. My girlfriend had just gone to the gym with her home girl so I decided to get my loops in while I had time without interruption. Well, as I was listening to RQ on the couch, my little guy (he’s almost a year at the end of this month) decided to lay on me. This in itself isn’t so unusual, except the fact that he almost always will bounce off immediately after to grab something or do some baby stuff. Except this time, he not only stayed on me, but chilled there. Not moving at all. He actually ended up falling asleep on me. Which is very strange for him to do without being given a bottle first AND almost right after a nap.

This was no isolated occurrence, either. It also happened yesterday. Similar circumstances except I was on my bed. He laid back on my arm as I was listening to Regeneration, and we knocked out together, haha. He NEVER does the anymore, mind you. My girlfriend came home (she was grocery shopping) and both of us woke up at the same time as she was sneaking up on us. I guess we mutually sensed her. She was shocked that he fell asleep with me two days in a row and definitely salty. :wink:

Yeah, fun stuff.

2 Likes

Self Awareness Post #2

What is greatness? What, to me, is my idea of ‘the Greats’? Legend? Fame? Respect? Status?

To me, it would seem that to be considered amongst the Greats, one would have to be and to have accomplished something of substance. Status, respect, fame and even legend seem to me to be quite insubstantial for the simple fact that each of these requires the acknowledgement and the elevation of Other. None of these have substance in and of themselves, and are essentially useless (except in societal currency). But. The things that garner us those things and the other things humanity covets, the actions, the deeds… Those are what are substantial.

As Other is just a reflection of Self, the key to my Journey to the Greats is, as would seem logical based off of universal principle and cliche as fuck… Within me. Were I striving for these things I mentioned before.

It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell

Conquering our personal demons are what most of us are striving to accomplish. Conquering these demons, small or large, known and undiscovered, are the only way to make any true progress in life. To be anything of substance. To accomplish anything worthy.

And it follows…

No one respects someone that treats themselves like shit. That doesn’t think highly of themselves. That doesn’t have an iota of self respect and esteem for themselves. Because we reap what we sow, as within so without, as above so below. It’s all within us, each and every bit of it.

We feel pity or irritation for the person that feels sorry for themselves, because they on some level feel the same thing. We feel respect or admiration for someone that has accomplished something (that in our opinion is) of note because they on some level have that within themselves.

Much of this is basic pieces of knowledge that belong to seemingly different segments of life and I’m sure this comes off as directionless rambling, which it absolutely is, but I felt the need to type out my thoughts.

Rant over.

2 Likes