EmperorQ - PS Stacking Question

I’m sure this has been asked before, but I need to settle the debate in my head…

Is stacking these two (EQ and PS) advisable? I have heard (read) tell that EmperorQ is pretty sense, and I have a feeling the same goes for Primal Seduction. I’ve been playing them masked for a bit over a week now with 2 loops each, sometimes throwing on the ultrasonic versions to loop while I sleep. Which goes into my next question…

What’s optimal loops for these two with ultrasonic? I seem to remember somebody cautioning against looping Q subs through the night but I don’t know if that’s accurate.

Sorry if these things have been asked a million times!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, and as I know NOTHING about how superchargers/boosters work with SubClub, I would appreciate tips for ones to boost my results with these two subs! I guess they’re referred to as modules?

My goals being finding a career I love and enjoy that I excel at and can advance in, deepening my masculine connection and building my innate intense nature which I’ve seen glimpses of for periods of time, maximizing women’s attraction to me, reaching new heights in my sexual and romantic relationship with my girl, (somehow) manifesting us having threesomes, which we both already want, and being a general badass in all categories.

I’m new to this awesome place so I wouldn’t expect anyone to know but I’m fresh to SubClub products, and bought Emperor on September 2nd. I added PS about a week later and I’ve been playing them consistently each day with rest days, one or two.

1 Like

Emperor + Primal Seduction is a good stack. I would recommend you start with 1 loop each.

Something like…

Monday to Friday:
Emperor x 1
Primal Seduction x 1

Saturday, Sunday:
Rest days

Do this for one week. Then increase to 2 loops each if you find that you are comfortable.

3 Likes

Those are two extremely dense programmes…
When i tried primal seduction with ascended mogul i got extremely tired i didnt make it to Friday lol…
I like @Lion suggestion …you may also want to try running emperor first then after about a month add primal seduction…just my suggestion

3 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic - what @pacman recommends is ideal. Run Emperor alone for a month. Saturdays and Sundays off. Start with 1 loop. And then on the second month, do the stack i recommended in my previous comment.

2 Likes

My original intention was to listen to Emperor for a month with no other subliminal added, but I really liked PS’s description and what I saw in the journals I read through, so I figured I would add that on too and just stick to these two for the next 3 months. With the exception of any superchargers I was put onto that resonated with me, of course. :slight_smile: If by October I feel that I need to cut back, I’ll revert back to EQ solo until November, and add PS in December.

3 Likes

That makes sense to me. I think I’ll start doing that from tomorrow forward. Emperor solo and I’ll just add in PS in the beginning of November to allow Emperor time to stew and work its magic. Thanks!

2 Likes

To be honest i really want to run primal seduction also…lol but im doing healing now…
I know i knw its very tempting lol but take it slow…dnt rush…with emperor u will get tons of attraction as well…

3 Likes

Yeah, I was originally going to add Primal to Emperor, but (I forget who) recommended that I get PS as it more closely fits my goals. Plus, I liked the healing aspects of it mentioned in the description, so I figured it would be more beneficial in the long run.

What kind of healing are you undergoing, man?

Good luck, @Sage_Ninjistic!

@pacman - I know how you feel. Have postponed Primal Seduction for the same reason. And for a long time too. To focus on my healing and financial goals.

2 Likes

Also, I’m going to take what you and @Lion have advised into consideration and just run Emperor. I’ll just go back to a loop a day until the weekend so that way I can get back into weekends being days off, as my current cycle has me at being my 4th day now.

3 Likes

Im doing regeneration and rebirth …want to remove faulty childhood programming …then my foundation will be stable

3 Likes

If it’s your first month using subs or if you have never run Emperor solo-go Emperor solo-hands down
Then add Primal Seduction on the second month.

Or If you have the patience
add Emperor+Primal for the second month
and on the third Month add Emperor+Primal Seduction

If you are really set on starting with both take @Lion’s suggestion on stacking and loops

And of course if you are extremely pleased with your progress and results from this week, keep doing what your doing!!

2 Likes

So, just to stay on top of updating this journal a bit.

It’s been a bit since I last reported anything on here. In following with the advice of @rafael and @Azriel, I have been running Emperor solo (besides one loop of AuraQ today after two loops of EQ). Yesterday and the day before were my rest days.

What to report? I have noticed an increase in deference and respect in certain men I encounter, almost invariably older gentlemen. They seem to go out of their way to greet me. One example:

So a few days ago at a Love’s truck stop, as I was pumping gas, I made eye contact with an older gentleman. I waved and pulled my attention back to my business. Suddenly, a few seconds later, I hear a voice say someone right behind me. After initial reflexive alarm, I realized that it was the older guy. He was holding out his hand for me to shake and looking me in the eye and smiling (it’s easy to tell even behind a mask). So, I smiled and shook it, and he said God bless you. I thanked him and returned the blessing. I returned to pumping gas and glanced back at him getting into his truck. He was looking back at me and waved. Cool experience.

Women I encounter seemed mostly apathetic towards me, up until very recently. A cashier at the corner gas station from my work terminal said I have a “pretty smile” yesterday when I pulled my mask down as she was checking my ID. She wasn’t attractive to me but that feels good.
Romance, I’m still looking forward to improvement on that front, and sex, I can’t say I see a huge improvement thus far. I’ve only had one 34 at home so far and the sex with my gf was decent. I don’t remember it being anything special, but we’ll get there!

A female friend of mine sent me some scandalous pictures (unsolicited) the other day, perhaps two days ago? That was unexpectedly pleasant, lol. Had to shoot it down for the sake of my relationship but my memory appreciates the gesture :wink:

I’ve been getting subtle female attention all around, nothing I would call “major”, but each that I acknowledge inside and out and note as progress :smiley: if I can think of anything else, I’ll edit this.

4 Likes

In my experience the attraction from females on Emperor is like how you might feel as a teenager if a really attractive cool girl a couple grades above you suddenly appeared.

It’s very high status so you have to be responsible for being extra friendly. Woman will mimic/reflect your disposition very closely on Emperor since it’s so dominant–if your stoic, they’ll interact with you stoically, or shyly, even if they are attracted, if your flirty, they’ll be flirty. This is not always the case of course, but I’ve found it to often be the case. With more confident or more attractive woman the interest will be more obvious.

4 Likes

I forgot to mention, I believe I may have manifested a $1,400+ paycheck for this past week of work, lol. In the near year I’ve been driving, I’ve never hit that much, and I can only assume it must be a money manifestation aspect of Emperor!

2 Likes

I could see that. I haven’t really experimented too much with gauging reactions from women unless it’s obvious, but I’m highly certain that if I were to focus my intent, I could get pretty great results on the female front. :grin: I like Emperor thus far.

1 Like

09/30

So the female attention thing is definitely shifting, but in a way I didn’t expect. Numerous women that I encounter in my work yesterday definitely know I’m looking at them, but do their best to avoid eye contact in a way that tells me they’re paying attention to me. Does that make sense?

One of the girls I’m talking about was unloading my truck. A pretty, tall redhead girl with form fitting blue jeans, black top and bloody red Nikes. I mention the fit because as I was supervising her and her team unloading my trailer, I was trying to catch her eye and nod to her, but as I said, it was like she would like look to the side of me over my shoulder and didn’t respond. Almost like I was intimidating, now that I come to think of it… That would make sense.

But anyways, I decided to take initiative and compliment her on something. As she brought her pallet jack out of the trailer and stood near me, I forced eye contact, smiled (beneath the mask, ofc. More like “smized”) and told her, “Hey, I really like your shoes. They’re dope.” She smiled really hard as if she really appreciated the compliment cuz it was coming from me and says, “Awwww, thank you!”

Nothing else besides that, but it’s hard for me to compliment women, especially when their female boss is hovering right next to be. I have struggles with hitting on or complimenting women with anybody else nearby throughout my entire life, so that is nothing unusual. I just feel like the third party is going to be judging me, like I’m doing something bad or dirty… That’s a new revelation for me, I’m glad I wrote that out.

But yeah, there were at least two women at other stops with a very similar reaction to me. Literally no eye contact the entire time my trailer was getting unloaded and I’m paying attention lol. Though I could feel eyes on my back when I’d go in the trailer myself.

I feel the confidence I was exhibiting in the first week returning as well. I thought at the time it faded because I PMO’d (which I did last night, regrettably) but I think it was more my mental state due to my beliefs ABOUT me PMO’ing that resulted in decreased confidence/slack posture/not wanting to journal anymore, etc etc.

Anyways, the day is young. If I have anything else that comes to mind, I’ll be back.

4 Likes

When you’re walking in Walmart listening to Emperor, and you see this!

Month 1 down, I’ll give a summary of what I’ve experienced soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bro, are you still using this stack?