AM + DR(ST1) + AP Powerhouse

Override as in both Khan1 and DR1 are too powerful to be stacked with productivity subs

1 Like

thank u for this

1 Like

My pleasure, @Prome. Good luck, my friend

2 Likes

I feel like I’m simply wasting time listening to subs… nothing feels different

I feel like I’m trying to use subs as a shortcut to avoid facing the harsh reality that action is needed…

action that may lead to rejection and failure…

I’m talking sat + sun as 100% off

OR maybe I’m just using shit earphones…?

I listen while sleeping at the extreme minimum volume (10%)

this is what I use… is this shit?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DEWVZ2C/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_F4Z2MXHP6ST8NCXCWKW8

I had saved $150 for a new headphone but then bitcoin went down 3.5%, so I bought that instead

Wasting your time listening to subs means that they aren’t working.

Yet you’ve clearly experienced recon and dreams so it’s obviously working.

I don’t get your logic.

Also, you said

but then you said

For what reasons are you contradicting yourself and using logic that makes no sense?

What are you wanting to accomplish over the next 90 days?

1 Like

I said maybe coz I’ve always been kinda impatient with ppl.

maybe this is RECON as well

Rn I’m working with a friend to start a service online… we’ve worked out the idea… now we’ve to just build that thing with no code tools…

It’d be great if within 90 days we can get a steady $5000 MRR at least.

I start my first new job soon(software engg). I’d like to be well settled in and have quality networks and contacts.

I wanna get as competent as I can get at my job. And maybe use those skills to further up my online income.

I want to be a part of quality social circles (really sucks coz the covid situation in my country is REALLY bad, dunno when things will be normal)

Also, more women in my life

Based on that, what subliminals are you planning on running this week?

How many loops per day?

personally, I would never do Khan with another sub. It’s massive by itself.

after 60 loops, that has not been my experience

1 Like

I’m doing DR + Khan + AM overnight… based on how much I sleep… roughly 2 Loops each

Cool! I’m glad it works for you.

what the hell bro… read what I wrote again and slowly this time

I was responding to your comments when you said, after 60 loops that wasn’t my experience. I had assumed that your post was a response to my post, where I said, I think that Khan should be done solo. I thought you were saying that doing multiple subs worked fine for you. I’m sorry for any confusion. Take care bro.

What difference do you notice when you run them when sleeping vs when away?

What about ultrasonic when awake vs ultrasonic when asleep vs masked when awake vs masked when asleep?

Luckily, with subs, you can STILL take action and listen too! Take THAT, recon demons!

To be fair, the OP says he feels that way. There’s nothing logical about feelings and he has every right to express that. It’s all textbook recon but I think you understand where I’m going with this.

1 Like

what does “when away” mean? When not listening? I feel nothing

I’ve never used ultrasonic… I’m not sure what volume I shud use. Im not gonna use it with earphones ever.

I few weeks ago, I could listen to a few loops during the daytime (Khan, AM) and even then I felt nothing…

So far the only thing I have is anger and lots of dreams

I don’t understand how people can results with just one loop per day

Sorry. I meant when awake. So:

What difference do you notice when you run them when sleeping vs running them when awake?

This is a result. @SaintSovereign has said weird dreams or vivid dreams or increase in dreams is an indication the subliminal is working. He’s also stated you don’t have to feel something to get a result.

How are you measuring your results? For example, if you’re using AM, how much more money are you wanting to make?