Regeneration + Elixir

Today I am going to run only Elixir and Executive. I am going to take a break today from Regeneration and run only one or two loops each of the other two

1 Like

Change of plans. Iā€™m going to take a break today from Elixir and Regeneration and only run Executive for a couple of loops today and possibly tomorrow

1 Like

I am still working on getting stuff done and itā€™s passed noon so that didnā€™t happen but itā€™s being done and I am doing more than I originally intended.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t run anything yet today so I am going to take today and tomorrow off and possibly Tuesday

Actually feeling decent for not having run anything today. I want to check out that second day of a break I have seen people post about.

2 Likes

About to go in to the second day off. I woke up feeling a bit anxious which I was sort of expecting. May have been what triggered it. Last night was a bit weird. Any time I even considered doing anything that I could perceive as wasting time I almost felt a bit nauseous. How odd is that? I will probably decide tonight whether I am going to take tomorrow off as well.

1 Like

I was telling @DarkPhilosopher earlier how now just the thinking about something I would do as a distraction almost gives me a nauseous feeling and that I look back on things I said or did and ask myself " who was that guy or how did I think that was ok? Why couldnā€™t I just be friends with someone and not complicate shit? ". It feels at times like various situations or events seem like a long time ago or in a different lifetime

4 Likes

It feels more than a little hypocritical to post this but I just noticed how tired I am of staring at a screen. There has to be something for more productive or beneficial I could be doing. Starting to understand the point , purpose, and power of days off from the subliminals

2 Likes

Still unsure if I am taking tomorrow off as well. I have a bunch of things I have to do so running Executive right when I wake up probably wouldnā€™t hurt. I may just wait and see how I feel when I wake up.

1 Like

I cut the break short and I am currently running Regeneration. I will probably run Elixir afterwards.

2 Likes

Currently running one loop of Elixir.
I started listening to the audios through the Amazon Music app on my phone and for some reason they seem way more powerful. As if previously I was using an inferior player

1 Like

Running another loop of Elixir. By far my favorite SubClub title

2 Likes

Going to try Elixir with ST1.

1 Like

St 1 what?

As far as I can see you have no listening routine. Is there any logic behind it or you just follow the flow and your guts?

My free time is sort of limited at the moment so I donā€™t have a set schedule unfortunately. Hopefully soon that will change

2 Likes

Khan ST1!!! (Entry Here) @James I had surprisingly little reconciliation with this setup.

2 Likes

Going to stick with running Elixir for multiple loops a day. Feels like I have a lot of healing to do and I want to be as healthy , grounded, and stable as possible every day
Also why I changed the title of the Journal

3 Likes

i have a feeling maybe am calling it a little too soon, but once you done will all that healing the next sub you run might have it effect come quick or even double than if you hadnā€™t run all this healing, you will tell me better

4 Likes

@NinjaFox I hadnā€™t thought about that much but itā€™s entirely possible

2 Likes