Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Headphones on
Paragon on
Going for a ride!!

1 Like

Its happening again… while on Paragon my palms and the soles of my feets are really hot, like Im irradiating heat.
If I put my palm, lets say in my knee, I get the same exact sensation than when a good Reiki Practitioner works on me, but way stronger.

5 Likes

Love that avatar picture, by the way.

1 Like

D2Potions

Yeah!! Good old memories from such a great game.

4 Likes

Im taking the weekend of subs, Im just gonna run Love Bomb 1 time right now, thats it.

1 Like

I didnt rest for the weekend, Ive been an emotional mess during the last couple of days and Ive been using Paragon twice a day (saturday, sunday).

Ive just finished crying from doing a regressive emotional healing process and remembering my mother when I was a kid.
Hate and fear at the beginning slowly releasing from my body and being replace by love.
It was pretty emotional and intense.

It all was triggered because I had to go help my ex with some problem and she was expecting to have sex with me, I turned the offer down and then when I arrived back home she began with all the questioning… I just got mad.

I had to resist the urge to tell her “no means no” in a sarcastic way.

Anyway I guess her ego got a shot and I got to face the fear of saying no, because of the fear Ive been used to feel of people getting mad at me. Thats what I discovered and release during the process, I was so scared of my mother I was incapable of saying anything to her in fear of being rejected.

This Dragon/Paragon trip has been pretty intense, in a little over a week Ive shedded many layers of what can be called depression.

3 Likes

Well a little Love Bomb before bed cant hurt, right? After all what Ive experienced, some love is just what I need.

4 Likes

I have a headache :woozy_face: but emotionally I feel really peaceful.
I believe the headache is overload, I should have rested from subs on the weekends maybe, but I felt I meeded some more.

Anyways… the headache will pass and the changes will stick with me for the rest of my life… I feel really good and light emotionally.

5 Likes

A bit of both of this happened to me this weekend. Am sure it is love bomb though because I never used to have headaches when I played something else over the weekend

2 Likes

You know what @Lion at first I wasnt much of a fan of the name Love Bomb, but now I think its quite descriptive. In retrospect, almost everything Ive deal with this last 10 days aprox, had to do with self love, feeling loved and the ability to feel/express love. Of course Paragon and Dragon are working together, but it almost feel they are aligned by Love Bomb.

What began as a feel good experiment for me its turning into a major inner shift. I think SC have really outdone themselves with this one. It just goes to the core of almost everything.

6 Likes

Cool. We are on the same stack now. Maybe number of loops are different though. This week I will be doing LoveBx1 + DRx2 + Px3

Glad to hear it. Haven’t used Love Bomb a lot (used it only 4 times since it was released). But am planning to use it consistently from now on

2 Likes

Im doing LBx1 + DRx3 + Px2

1 Like

Doing Love Bomb right now!!

2 Likes

Already listened to Love Bomb early morning and now finishing Paragon

I feel very relaxed and my skin is tingling, also feeling very sexual.

Im gonna take a shower and do some office work, later some Dragon Reborn.
The headache is completely gone.

3 Likes

Im listening to DR right now, I keep feeling better and better! Very light, very happy and motivated… my chest is expanding and Im smiling.

3 Likes

Competely what?

Completely gone! Lol I forgot that little detail.

1 Like

Yee-haw!:cowboy_hat_face:

Why is it so hard for me to stay awake while listening to Paragon :joy::joy:

It knocks me out almost every time I listen to it, today I woke up when Love Bomb was finishing, even though Ive already listened to it. Double dose of Love Bomb today.

3 Likes

Paragon 23 days
Love Bomb 13 days
Dragon Reborn 9 days

Im amazed at how fast time has passed with this stack, specially because it has felt both like an eternity and super fast at the same time. Like my perception of time is warping somehow.

My plan is to adjust a little bit my stack… remove Love Bomb and leave it for occsional use, put RICH in its place. Maybe alternate between the 2? Will see…

3 Likes