Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Stand back… I think a wave of universal healing is about to be emanated from you…

1 Like

Im feeling it getting bigger and bigger… ready to emanate from within, through the cosmos and back.
Its a healing spree!!!

2 Likes

Ive been releasing emotional baggage since yesterday, with very little rest in between. It just keep pouring out.

Since last night I have more pain, both my hands, a shoulder, both my feets, amd some serious heat in my knees.

Ive just finished Love Bomb and started Paragon. The overall feeling is one of repressed hate.

1 Like

You were right! Im speechless! I cant believe what just happened!!
Let me process it and I will give a report, its probably one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.

1 Like

Ok, so here it goes!

Like Ive already said, this morning I listened to a loop of Love Bomb, followed by a loop of Paragon. This was really early, starting at 6am aprox, with headphones and in bed.
After Love Bomb, starting Paragon I felt I had lots of repressed hate, so I decided to take care of it and I did with ease and felt pretty good afterwards, like I was somehow different as a person.

Still listening to Paragon I decided to explore the emotional cause of inflammation, since I was experiencing more than yesterday. This is what happened four times in a row… I ask my unconscious mind to show me the emotion thats directly related to inflammation and immediately felt despair, a pressure in my chest, but I felt like I was kick out from the feeling, my mind immediately went to something else, like I was fleeing scared from that emotion.
I had the intuition it was better to work without being consciously aware of what happened because It might be too painful.

Thats when it started to get awesome! I rolled to the side and fell asleep instantly and began to dream. It was so quick I couldnt even process I was asleep. Dream became lucid right away. I stood up from bed without realizing it was a dream until I became aware I was floating.
I moved my body so my head was down and feets up, I got scared but it faded when I remembered myself I was having a lucid dream (last lucid dream was like 20 years ago and drug induced) Im floating down until Im seeing the carpet fully detailed, that “uninportant” activity convinced me Im in a lucid dream.

I went “Cool!! Time to get things done!!!” I start to bring to me the emotion thats behind the inflammation, thats directly related to inflammation, I begin to feel it instantly… a mix of despair, loneliness, anger and whatnot. Then I traveled back in time to the first time I felt that way, to discover what happened. I visited 2 memories, one when I was 3 years old and one when I was only a baby.

While in those memories I was fully in, I was a child living that experience again, fully immerse, I had full access to my complete conciousness though. I relieved the experiences over and over again, until all the emotional charge drained completely and I could understand the situation differently, under a new light.

The one when I was a little baby, it was just me being scared and feeling alone, needing the help of my mother but feeling unable to call her attention in the middle of the night.

Anyway I woke up right after reframing everything, feeling absolutely wonderful!!! I still have physical pain, but emotionally I feel resolved, happy and light, with a strong sense of confidence that I will heal completely.

@SaintSovereign @Fire you guys might be interested in this, thanks for such wonderful products!!

8 Likes

Whoa! Hang on to your photons… it’s time for an overhaul!

1 Like

Did my early morning loop of love Bomb then Paragon, boy Paragon put me to sleep very hard.

Now Im ready to get up and do stuff, since yesterday experience I recovered motivation for a lot of stuff and Ive been more active. When the pain goes away I will resume exercise.

2 Likes

:sunglasses::+1::dragon: on!

1 Like

Todays has been an interesting day. Pain has gone down significantly and attitude has been quickly rising up.
Went out to do some chores and I felt really good and calm, no more of that out of sync feeling from the last time.

Lighter attitude in general.

I feel Dragon and Paragon are digging some heavy deep stuff.

4 Likes

it’s interesting with healing that we expect the physical to heal first and then our mood/state will be improve but it it seems from my more recent, and your experience here, its our mood and experience that improve first and then the healing follows. I remember some healing influencer said something like-‘people reach states of such profound fullness and well being they don’t care about their physical issues any more…and then the heal’

3 Likes

I fully agree with that!! That has been my experience before and the experience of many other people. I think the hard part is to remember that and do the work when we are in pain and the mood is really low.

Fortunately Im good at that, it might take me a while before I move my ass, but I get the job done.

3 Likes

Im running a loop of Paragon, something inside me was craving for it, besides that it makes me really sleepy and Im in bed.

Tomorrow Im gonna do some regresive changework on my lower back pain. Which isnbetter but still signaling for attention.

2 Likes

When I was younger, from 22 to 26 aprox. I had a serious problem with opiates, I used them every day. I was totally consumed by them, my life revolved around getting the next dose.

Well, at about 20 minutes into Paragon I was smiling for no reason, feeling my body warm and tingling and my chest openwide emanating pleassure. At that moment I realized I was feeling the same way as if I took a dose of codeine or something like that.

Now 25 minutes later Im still floating in that state, of course without the nasty side effects of an addiction.

Im wondering about my life, the good and the bad shit I went through and all seems to be brighter and with a quality of healthy detachment. Like it happened to someone else, or in some other life, some other dimension, some other reality.

4 Likes

And that’s probably also DR at work. I wonder if Paragon is amplifying that feeling of DR.

2 Likes

They synergize amazingly!!

3 Likes

Paragon+Dragon Reborn=Dragonon=Dragon on=Dragon On :dragon:!!

1 Like

I think you just cracked the Dragon Code!

1 Like

What about ParDragon Reborn? :joy::joy::dragon_face::dragon_face:

3 Likes

:sunglasses::dragon: on!

1 Like

Its been like a week or more that Im waking up with a huge erection, sometimes 2 or 3 times in the same day. Like at 5 am, 7 am and then 9am. I can wake up at those 3 times, with massive wood and really horny.

Im not using anything else, only Dragon Reborn st1, Paragon and Love Bomb, and except for a couple of nights, I dont recall any sex dreams.

On the other hand Im “unable” to masturbarte, I dont get the motivation to do it and in the couple of moments I did engage, I quickly lost focus and interest. Not that Im complaining, just recording.

4 Likes