Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

We talked about my lower back stuff before @anon2351792 it has been a complete non- issue since running DR.
I dropped my custom with Emperor Fitness in the last week, and I have super slight sense of a moment of pain 2 time in the last few days but it then instantly goes away. So I think Emperor Fitness custom helped but DR really sealed the deal. I actually forgot I ever had an issues with it, like in the first week. If you do run it I hope it has an equally effective effect for you.

I ran paragon once for my chronic sinus/ euastichain tube issue, it helped during the run and for a bit, but then I had horrific recon, the worst emotions behind the issue seemed to come up. This could be a similar thing with your back-Paragon is getting to the source- fear, sadness, and guilt could definitely be related to back issues.

1 Like

It the same with me. My lower back doesn’t hurt anymore either. I have scoliosis so my back has been an issue all my life.

4 Likes

Thats awesome news, congratulations!!! It was the last piece I needed to make the decision to run DR. Thanks!!

I believe the same thing… Paragon is making me super aware of my back pain… Love bomb is giving me awful dreams related to love, revealing the hidden fears I have about love.

Potent stuff!!

4 Likes

Really amazing news! Thanks for sharing it…

You’re welcome. I’m also using Paragon. I’m hoping it will be able to straighten out my spine.

2 Likes

The best of lucks with your spine!!
Im doing Paragon and Love Bomb… both are digging real deep in their own different but complimentary way.

3 Likes

Great choice! Also, this might not be something you want to hear, but if you really want to see DR and or Q results fast-keep the terminus to a minimum in my opinion. The Q recon on Terminus for me was absolutely brutal. I more acutely saw the effects of recon. I think you could be fine at 1-3 loops a week, but over that you might be inviting difficult alongside whatever positive terminus effects.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advise! Im currently using no Terminus, just Paragon Ultima and Love Bomb Ultima.
Later I will add some Dragon Reborn, the regular store product.

I have my customs programs on pause.

2 Likes

Ive hear Love Bomb 3 times and all 3 times it has knocked me out and put me to sleep, gave me vivid and disturbing dreams. Cant recall the dreams I just had though.

2 Likes

Doing my loop of Paragon before bed… today I listened to Love Bomb after lunch, lying in bed and I went so deep I totally lost track of time… time didnt have a meaning, Love bomb took an eternity. During that time I was just a mind drifting in and out different states of consciousness.

Its definitive, tomorrow I will start Dragon Reborn.

2 Likes

Well, last night I had weird dreams about love (or the lack of) specially jealousy and fear. Seems to be the overtone of Paragon and Love Bomb working on me.

In one of these dreams I had to learn how to use a automatic self driving car while on it, so I could change its destination. Later I had to learn to trust a horse, to take me up a hill on a very risky road and give him total control.

All of those things seemed pretty easy to do in comparison with the part of the dream when I had to trust my ex, when her ex came to hit on her. In the dream I just stood aside pretending I was a stranger looking at my phone and overhearing their conversation and cheking her reactions.

When I woke up I felt bad about myself, feeling I should have confronted the guy, but now I understood that I did the right thing… she didnt introduce me, she let the guy hit on her to get a response from me… fuck that. Im not playing games anymore.

If a woman let another guy hit on her in real life to try and make me jealous, Im gone, its theirs.

2 Likes

Now Im listening to Paragon and reflecting on my dreams and my love life. I had accepted so much crap from women in the past, just so I can have someone by my side to love me, its unbelievable. Thats the reason I turned my eyes shut to the red flags, I thought I couldnt get any better.

Of course then I resented them for not being better, tried to change them and be afraid I might lose them in the process, to a “better” man. When in reality I just resented myself for not being man enough, for not loving me enough, for settling for less than I really deserve.

Turns out that deep inside, Ive always known exactly how much Im really worth.

5 Likes

Cant wait to add Dragon Reborn! Have a stack like this:

Dragon Reborn St1
Paragon Ultima
Love Bomb Ultima.

At the moment I have no interest for my customs. I will resume them in the future, theres plenty of time for that. Right now its the perfect time for a deep dive healing experience. Right into the core of what it means to be an emotionally, physically and spiritually healthy man.

4 Likes

Doing my Love Bomb loop, right before taking a shower… gonna check how the world behave through this crystal.

1 Like

Went out for a couple of hours, walked the streets and talked to a guy, to see if I like his appartment enough to rent it.
I felt weird the whole time I was out, like I wasnt really there or here or nowhere. I felt out if sync.

1 Like

Today Ive started with Dragon Reborn! Finally its time.

Dragon Reborn (as my main program)
Paragon Ultima
Love Bomb Ultima

5 Likes

Did my loop of Paragon and Love Bomb really early, before taking a shower. Now Im ready to go out to work.
In between clients its time for the Dragon!

1 Like

Today Ive been aware of different parts of my body that aches or that have been in pain. Suddenly I was sorrounded in a feeling of despair. Why am I inhabiting a body thats in pain, a body thats sick… and I began to feel really sad.

Its weird because Ive never seen it before from that perspective… which triggered a search in the back of my mind, to a point in time in which I was very little and my family was really worried about the health of my great grand father and that he might die. I was just out of the hospital for an operation, got really scared that I might die too, that the body could just stop working.

I got a huge emotional release!! Even though I feel Paragon contributed to that, its my impression that Dragon triggered that process.

So far… so fucking good!!

4 Likes

So you’re listening to DR and Paragon?

Thats Correct! Dragon is my main program… Paragon is the booster, so is Love Bomb, but the latter is more occasional.

2 Likes